I KNEW something looked different...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the font size. I think this is a better default; the whiners (I mean, elders...I mean, the fine people that prefer it the old way) can make their own adjustment. Visibility issue aside, it just somehow looks better/neater.

Another 2.7 cents, added.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Of course Dorosh can get people to actually hate him. You seem to have difficulties in that area

That's just because I'm the 'Nice One'.

And Cabron did hate me. He was just ADD and couldn't stay properly focused. He even spit on me. All he ever did to you was insult the Marine Corps in an awkward and amateurish way.

Of course, he did accuse Dorosh of performing a lewinsky on Uncle Sam, so I guess he hated him the most. No surprises there, of course. </font>

I shouldn't mention this as it's not nice to air one's truly dirty laundry in public, but a true blue mortal enemy of mine posted here recently. I don't think he realized that I was a member. I made sure to answer his post and that was pretty much his only post to date. He resigned from another board with a big teary finger-pointing farewell after a few people showed him up in some grog debate about medics and the Geneva Convention. :D

So I'm two up on you, Seanachai. If you really want a mortal enemy, you gotta work harder. If you want me to loan you my other mortal enemy, email me, and I'll send you the URL to his very own message board. You can get him to hate you in no time, I'm sure...

I like the smaller font.

Don't listen to the critics. There are just lots of people out there who will always hate change, no matter whether it's good or bad.

Matter of fact you ought to change the font, and the font size, every six months, just to rattle their cage and check that they're still living.

Now, about that military drab colour scheme. Though I like it, it has been around for ages now... so let's redecorate. How about red, white and blue?