You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball

I have a stinker of a hangover. I am forced to spend time creating evil hellspawn scenarios this weekend. I hate you all. :mad: :mad:

*Sigh*

MY HERO :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'll get that setup to you as soon as you hire someone to help you with your reading comprehension Barleysoup. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What? You don't have CMAK yet? Wow, you must be one of... maybe two people that don't have it. Must really suck to be you

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'll get that setup to you as soon as you hire someone to help you with your reading comprehension Barleysoup. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What? You don't have CMAK yet? Wow, you must be one of... maybe two people that don't have it. Must really suck to be you </font>

I got my copy in the good ol' fashioned military installation style: community mail box. UGH! I had to walk that 20m to the mail box... so long.. so cold and snowy.... but my heart was filled with warmth at what I saw!

CMAK!!!

I must admit that I was so happy I actually ran back to my house. That's right, I ran. It felt wierd running when I didn't have to. I am NEVER doing that again.

Soddball

You über-sad pathetic excuse of a computer nerd. Where the HELL is my setup?

If you are too scared and want to back down JUST SAY SO dammit. Dont make me come here and waste my time among these waffleheathens.

DAMMIT. QB, 2000 points, ME, you can use one of the maps that were included in the game, you pick sides and set us up.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm looking at you.

That's just creepy. Geez, but you are one of the creepiest dudes this side of Dorosh and Seenachai.

In any event, I suppose this means you've found the will to fight. So which will it be:

Map: Long Desert Road. Date: October, 1942. Forces: German and British, Armor only (German player shouldn't buy Tigers). 1500 points ME. day. I have no force preference here.

or

Map: Mountain River. Date: January, 1945. Forces: German and US, combined arms (no limitations on what is purchased). 1500 points ME. Overcast, daytime. I prefer US force here.

I keep forgetting to play this game I'm getting stuck into the scenario editor in a way I never thought possible. :mad: :mad:

I've started on a maximum size campaign in Italy, 1944. I have spent around 8 hours on the map so far, and I've finished about 8% of it. at 8km x 3.5km, it's a monster. The bits I've done look the dog's bollocks. I reckon I'll be pushing 50,000 points when it's finished and it's 15 battles at 40 turns apiece. :mad: :mad:

I've also made a start on some tutorial scenarios and have begun to redevelop the delightful Inferno for CM:AK.

So, turns and setups out when I get round to it. :mad: :mad: Tossbuckets.

Originally posted by Soddball:

at 8km x 3.5km, it's a monster. The bits I've done look the dog's bollocks. I reckon I'll be pushing 50,000 points when it's finished and it's 15 battles at 40 turns apiece.

Yeah, smart move, make an operation that no one without a Cray 2 computer can play.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've started on a maximum size campaign in Italy, 1944. I have spent around 8 hours on the map so far, and I've finished about 8% of it. at 8km x 3.5km, it's a monster. The bits I've done look the dog's bollocks. I reckon I'll be pushing 50,000 points when it's finished and it's 15 battles at 40 turns apiece. :mad: :mad:

Have you cockmunch forgot your medication again? :mad:

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

at 8km x 3.5km, it's a monster. The bits I've done look the dog's bollocks. I reckon I'll be pushing 50,000 points when it's finished and it's 15 battles at 40 turns apiece.

Yeah, smart move, make an operation that no one without a Cray 2 computer can play. </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Yeah, smart move, make an operation that no one without a Cray 2 computer can play. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Turns out -- update later -- Christmas tree decorating now -- niece's birthday party soon -- --- reading pending -- uncle's visit imminent -- CMAK never. :mad:

Mebbe, the fine folks at BF.C figured that a credit in the booklet was enough.

Originally posted by Becket:

Map: Long Desert Road. Date: October, 1942. Forces: German and British, Armor only (German player shouldn't buy Tigers). 1500 points ME. day. I have no force preference here.

or

Map: Mountain River. Date: January, 1945. Forces: German and US, combined arms (no limitations on what is purchased). 1500 points ME. Overcast, daytime. I prefer US force here.

Either or. Makes no never mind to me. If you want to play Mountain River, you can be the Cornfed Bumpkins while I shall portray the Lifestyles of the Reich and Facist.

If you'd rather play the other, I can either be the Jackbooted Thugs or the Dentally Challenged.