IF YOU DONT LIKE MODS.....

HELLO EVERYONE, I am writing these lines to order to tell you that my new Panzer (and Panther ) mods are now uploaded and ready to download in cmmods. It has been hard work this month for me (27 mods in 3weeks) but I think they are all worth the work I devoted to them. I have been a Plastic kit modeller for ages and CMAK has allowed me to modify so many different models for such a low price!

It would very good if you could tell what you DONT like about my mods and what you think about my Panzers...

Anyway I hope you enjoy my newest mods as much as I did modifying them. FEEEDBAAAAAAACKKKK PLEASE!!!

Hello Pat. Well, I Like Picasso but he lived some 1000 km away from my house!!! I live in the north of Spain and he was from Malaga (the sunny Andalucia).

When you say that they look somehow like Picasso what are you exactly pointing at? Could you be more precise?

Thankx for the feedback (although this is not very encouraging I guess...)

Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

I like mods! From what I've seen of your mods, I think you do great work!

- J Kruger -

You realize, of course, that he will forever ignore all your attempts at praise, and desperately seek only the approval of Patboy, while Patboy will become frantic with the desire to make you understand that Aristoteles' mods are vile, forming a deep connection between the two of you.

Man, I must have seen this happen like a thousand times with Modders!

It's simply hell.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I feel like I've stumbled into a Sartre play.

Although everyone was very nice.

You are such a pillock I don't know where to begin. And you have Les Mains Sales.

Some will understand. Others have gaps in their educashun. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ARISTOTELES:

OK guys I dont think Patboy tried to say nothing offensive (vile?????) at all. It is just a matter of historic-non historic mod preferences, am I wrong, Pat?

Whatever happens, they will not make me...cry. I promised myself I would not cry!

You realize, of course, that he will forever ignore all your attempts at praise, and desperately seek only the approval of Patboy, while Patboy will become frantic with the desire to make you understand that Aristoteles' mods are vile, forming a deep connection between the two of you.

Man, I must have seen this happen like a thousand times with Modders!

It's simply hell.

Um, truly... I hope you are wrong! LOL. That was funny though.

- J Kruger -

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ARISTOTELES:

OK guys I dont think Patboy tried to say nothing offensive (vile?????) at all. It is just a matter of historic-non historic mod preferences, am I wrong, Pat?

Whatever happens, they will not make me...cry. I promised myself I would not cry! </font>

Originally posted by tooz:

Winter white German AFVs, Winter white German AFVs, Winter white German AFVs...

PLEASE!!! :D

I'm not sure there is many German Whitewashed AFVs in the western front ; there is not so mutch photos with German AFVs winter camo, It seems German dont used often winter camouflage in the Ardennes offensive. Pat.

Ps: I've seen many photos with American whitewashed and snowy vehicles, armors, but few with german, only some snowy destroyed panthers and Koenigtigers, whereas you can see german AFVs with foliage camo.

"I'm not sure there is many German Whitewashed AFVs in the western front ; there is not so mutch photos with German AFVs winter camo, It seems German dont used often winter camouflage in the Ardennes offensive. Pat.

Ps: I've seen many photos with American whitewashed and snowy vehicles, armors, but few with german, only some snowy destroyed panthers and Koenigtigers, whereas you can see german AFVs with foliage camo."

Well, I am wondering then, why does CMBO have a complete set of AFVs modded in winter white? I especially love the "octopus" pattern Tiger (sorry, forget the name of the modder), in addition to the many attractive grey, black and white schemes.

Historically accurate? :confused:

Well, I remember back in 1980(!)when I first visited the Aberdeen Proving Grounds. They had (since removed) a King Tiger--322 in white. Next to that is a large Jagdtiger in a white and brown camo scheme.

Irrespective of historical accuracy, could we just have these because they are so cool looking? :confused:

I thank all of the modders for keeping CM fresh, despite its graphics which now seem obsolete (see the demos for Soldiers and Codename Panzers--albeit without the ground-level camera view. The running water for rivers is real cool.) Due to all of your hard work, it has delayed the shelving of this series for me. smile.gif :