CMX2 threads make the waffle less than cheery :mad:

_Axe_

Originally posted by Mace:

I've always hated how you clash colors, DaveH!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's Mister Dave H to you, pilgrim. :D

Oh sure, now my choice of colors is being ridiculed. By an Aussie, of all things! Sorry, but <font color=beer>beer</font> wasn't one of the font colors available. :eek: :eek:

Actually putting in beer as the color did work, but it looks green to me. :confused:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

I've always hated how you clash colors, DaveH!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's Mister Dave H to you, pilgrim. :D

Oh sure, now my choice of colors is being ridiculed. By an Aussie, of all things! Sorry, but <font color=beer>beer</font> wasn't one of the font colors available. :eek: :eek:

Actually putting in beer as the color did work, but it looks green to me. :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

I need those vitamins to keep myself frisky until lunchtime.

Something about that sentence makes me want to give up reading forever. It's probably due to my inability to put the words "Soddball" and "frisky" together in any normal frame of reference. Maybe this is what acid reflux feels like. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by rune:

Who is testing battle mountain two player? I need some feedback. Mumbles something about a lot of useless gits

Wasn't there some bits about this on the last page of the previous Waffle thread? Hurry now, you might catch it before it drops off into the great abyss.

Dave H, what the fook is wrong with you? Did you not get the memo that politics are verboten on the GF, or are you just too dumb to follow along? I hope you get tased, feckin' hippy, anti-American, Euro-trash wannabe. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rune:

Hey Wafflers...

Who is testing battle mountain two player? I need some feedback. Mumbles something about a lot of useless gits

Rune

See page 12 of the previous Waffle thread. Basically, I waited aboot 15-20 turns before Pseudo's kraut troops appeared. I don't know where his set-up zones were, but it would have been nicer to kill him earlier. Other than that, I have no complaints or suggestions because I had sufficient forces to slaugher him. I'm sure that Pseudo will say more Krauts and less allies/'splodies. But why would you believe an enginerd? :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Dave H, what the fook is wrong with you? Did you not get the memo that politics are verboten on the GF, or are you just too dumb to follow along? I hope you get tased, feckin' hippy, anti-American, Euro-trash wannabe. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So some nut case advocating cold blooded murder on TV is political? I'll have to keep that in mind if I can avoid getting banned over the Flying Spaghetti Monster. :D:D