Peng is the mother of all challenges

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

let's remember Seanachai for what he was... somebody who wasn't Peng but just as old

Older...

pitches whelk shell sorrowfully out to sea, trying to get it to skip... </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

a load of OLDE horse ****

Is it not kinda sad to see this?

The last Neanderthal looking sorrowfully at the sea as a HUMAN tribe approaches...

Oh well now that he's gone it's time for the new generation to come upto the front & start kicking ass... let's remember Seanachai for what he was... somebody who wasn't Peng but just as old </font>

Originally posted by *YK2*:

everything is broken

HE said he was gone not I... for what it is worth I'll be glad to see the back of the thread closing, rewardless challenge giving, Ozzie level pissed false gawd… what has he done for me?

I was extremely disappointed in the turn out/response to betting on when I'd kill myself on the Hunter S. Thompson thread on the GF.

Just who is/was this guy? Did he hunt? Did he use a Thompson? Did he kill trees?

Until such time as you lot are willing to bet on my eventual hideous demise at my own hands, I just don't see how I can continue to post here.

No bets. If you haven't managed (being the pillock you are) to get yourself horribly maimed (much less murdered outright) thus far, I don't see much random chance of our deliverance from your whining in here. Go find some suckers on the GF. I hear Andreas s posting again, try him.

Until my continued/discontinued existence is greeted with the same carnival spirit and good-natured bloodlust as a bear-baiting or dog-fight, there is no place for me here.

One can only hope.

I'm pretty sure that Boo is wrong.

There's a safe bet.

I'll email Berli with the results.

If you can email, the results were not satisfactory. In that case, just keep trying.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by *YK2*:

In Tip Top Condition

HE said he was gone not I... for what it is worth I'll be glad to see the back of the thread closing, rewardless challenge giving, Ozzie level pissed false gawd… what has he done for me? </font>

heresy

MADE ME!

I am forged by none other than Peng

MADE ME!

The revolting twerp has denied my ascension at every opportunity (I still boil with rage at the thought of the first thread closing incident).

He is gone, ended, a whelk in shallow water... I suppose he could be rejuvenated but it'd require a swallowing of pride that I doubt the fool is capable of...

He must ACCEPT me as HIS Messiah... he must take his place by my side as the first & the GREATEST of my disciples;then & ONLY then will he have life reborn

Otherwise he is best forgotten

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by *YK2*:

heresy

MADE ME!

I am forged by none other than Peng

MADE ME!

The revolting twerp has denied my ascension at every opportunity (I still boil with rage at the thought of the first thread closing incident).

He is gone, ended, a whelk in shallow water... I suppose he could be rejuvenated but it'd require a swallowing of pride that I doubt the fool is capable of...

He must ACCEPT me as HIS Messiah... he must take his place by my side as the first & the GREATEST of my disciples;then & ONLY then will he have life reborn

Otherwise he is best forgotten </font>

Only the good die young!

Wait! She's right! Then I shall live!

You actually listen and believe anything Seanacoochie says in here?

She's right, you know.

I'm almost sure that, even when I care enough to actually be truthful with you titmice refugees from winter's terror, I don't really give a toss about being a good human being.

It's just not in me.

But, on the other hand, everything I say in this, the Thread of threads, is the complete and utter fecking truth.

This is what more wisdom filled and complex people than you lot of 'why are my shoes wet again...oh, yes, I needed to go to the toilet earlier, that must be it' buggers would call a 'paradox'.

Or at least, you'd call it a 'paradox' if you had that much grasp of language.

But take it not hard. You're in good company. There are others here..with no sense of 'Poolness...

Shaw, you whore! Were you mocking my mocking of the mockery of the mocking of the Thread known for it's mockery?

You fecker! I can't be having with that!

I am filled with a wrath...like an eclair held too long against the nozzle that pumps in the cream...until I feel ready to burst!

looks around furtively

Got any dirt on Berli? Nothing personal, like...more just...you know, like 'everyone hates him' sort o' thing?

Originally posted by v42below:

How fast can you run, laddy?

Probably faster than that drunken old crone...

{Note: this has been a lesson on how to piss-off a Lady of the Cesspool in three easy steps}

(Just you wait. Seanachai will jump in here, all feigned indignance and bluster. He'll preach and blather, and probably post one of those gawd-awful songs of his. Then, YK2 will wait until my guard is down, and chop off important parts.)

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Wow, I can't believe I got away with that. She must be getting soft in her dottering old age...

How fast can you run, laddy? </font>

You know, though I am wroth with Seanachai, and he is poopy in my sight, I will do him a favor.

Although I will not place bets on whether or not he can kill himself with a bow (of course he can't - his legs are barely long enough to reach the ground), I will take payments to do it myself. Thing is, I'll strangle him with it.

Dig.

Seanachai called me a name thusly: Shaw, you whore! Were you mocking my mocking of the mockery of the mocking of the Thread known for it's mockery?

You fecker! I can't be having with that!

I am filled with a wrath...like an eclair held too long against the nozzle that pumps in the cream...until I feel ready to burst!

looks around furtively

Got any dirt on Berli? Nothing personal, like...more just...you know, like 'everyone hates him' sort o' thing?

Nonsense Seanachai I am beloved by all here (save 37mm, thank the Lord). Oh don't let my gruff exterior fool you for deep inside I'm one of those kindly curmudgeons who masks his love for all humanity (except 37mm) with a gruff but kindly nature exhibited by giving the youngsters (except 37mm) a cuff on the ear follwed by a slice of apple.

I'm basically guff but kindly and everyone with half a brain (obviously this excludes 37mm) recognizes it and loves me for my gruff but kindly demeanor.

Yup, gruff but kindly, that's me ... except to 37mm of course.

Joe

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

How fast can you run, laddy?

Probably faster than that drunken old crone...

{Note: this has been a lesson on how to piss-off a Lady of the Cesspool in three easy steps}

(Just you wait. Seanachai will jump in here, all feigned indignance and bluster. He'll preach and blather, and probably post one of those gawd-awful songs of his. Then, YK2 will wait until my guard is down, and chop off important parts.) </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I provided EVIDENCE about the bow and arrow thing so Boo is CLEARLY Non Composite Mental on that one.

Joe

Pffft! All your evidence is immediately suspect, merely because it comes from you. Good Gawd, your evidence gives Rush Limbaugh's fact checker hysterics.

Oh, and another thing; you're an idiot.

Take it as a compliment.