Ooh No! Look what they Done Done Now! TCP Pack coming to a CM Install Near You!

WWB

Friends, boardmembers, fellow scopants. Lend me your ears (or eyes). While many ate, drank and made merry this holiday season, we at Boots & Tracks have been busy cooking up evil.

Evil in the form of one TCP pack, to be made avaliable January 9. As a taste and titilation, some screenies are below for your viewing pleasure:

German column advances in Kinch's Midnight at the Oasis

oasis.jpg

American infantry wishing they had a ride in JWXSpoon's Murphy's Law

murphy.jpg

Brits cruising through the vines in Rune's Vines and Vineyards

vines.jpg

So, get yourself a partner and be ready to play on Jan 9.

WWB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, boardmembers, fellow scopants. Lend me your ears (or eyes). While many ate, drank and made merry this holiday season, we at Boots & Tracks have been busy cooking up evil.

Evil in the form of one TCP pack, to be made avaliable January 9. As a taste and titilation, some screenies are below for your viewing pleasure:

oasis.jpg

murphy.jpg

vines.jpg

WWB

oasis.jpg

murphy.jpg

vines.jpg

WWB

Great news!

I’ve played a few of the TCP battles from Boots and Tracks, just recently High Noon and King of the Hill.

They were scenarios that you would never get just playing quick battles.

There was a well balanced and interesting mix of troops on unique maps.

Highly recommended!

Great news!

I’ve played a few of the TCP battles from Boots and Tracks, just recently High Noon and King of the Hill.

Highly recommended!

Great news!

Highly recommended!

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I believe this post discriminates against those of us who have no friends.

Hey !!

Having no friends is what makes me special (or that's what my mom says anyway) smile.gif .

Are some of these scenarios just fun "beer and pretzels" scenarios or do you have to come up with super clever sollutions on each and every scenario ?

//Salkin

(hmm, I think I have a friend around here somewhere...let's have a look...)

Hey !!

Having no friends is what makes me special (or that's what my mom says anyway) smile.gif .

Are some of these scenarios just fun "beer and pretzels" scenarios or do you have to come up with super clever sollutions on each and every scenario ?

//Salkin

Hey !!

//Salkin

I belive this post p*sses off non-Americans who have the CDV version, a faulty piece of untested software (no-one could have missed 100% TCP failure if it was actually tested), which can not do what it is advertised to do (I thought there were laws against making false claims).

Have fun playing with yourselves Americans, it would have been nice if the rest of the world could have joined you :(

I belive this post p*sses off non-Americans who have the CDV version, a faulty piece of untested software (no-one could have missed 100% TCP failure if it was actually tested), which can not do what it is advertised to do (I thought there were laws against making false claims).

Have fun playing with yourselves Americans, it would have been nice if the rest of the world could have joined you :(

Originally posted by Pheasant Plucker:

Alright boys, we can pack it up and go home now. Our work here is finished.

Congratulations on another fine job of doing everything in our power to annoy the crap out of as many [sneer]non-Americans[/sneer] as possible.

Except for those non-Americans that didn't buy the CDV version of course. But that doesn't matter right now it would seem.

Harv