What month is CMAK being released in?

Originally posted by Moon:

November or December :D

OK I guess that narrows it down.

I will pick the Second Week of Decemeber

for it to actually start shipping meaning that anyone in Canada can actually expect their game in the mail (NON rush, NON priority post with NO tracking!) sometime in Jan 2004 after the Christmas Break

:(

But thats Just me smile.gif

Doubting Thomas

-tom w

("again with the NEGATIVE Waves! that Bridge is gonna Be there!"

But in the Movie the bridge was NOT actually there as it was destroyed while they watched JUST to add a little historical MOVIE perspective to the "Negative Wave thing" smile.gif )

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I will pick the Second Week of Decemeber

for it to actually start shipping meaning that anyone in Canada can actually expect their game in the mail (NON rush, NON priority post with NO tracking!) sometime in Jan 2004 after the Christmas Break

My copy of CMBB was in my hands in less than five days from time of purchase.

I don't know what happened to my text in the last thread but I don't see any harm in discussing the release date of CMAK or anything about the future demo.

Unless people would like to discuss the pros and cons of the General Motors 6-71 diesel engine or the Chrysler A-57 multibank 370Hp engine.

I know the release of a North Africa CM has raised my interest for that area of WW2.