The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=6 font color=green>NOOOOOOoooo!!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whatever happened to Abbott, who used to create semi-reasonable, balanced scenarios? Recently I seem to be in an endless cycle of gamey rune-designed scenarios, in my BDLRM-revenge matches. The Snarker maggot is whining and moaning because there are a few patches of brush several hundred meters from the airfield he's defending. That's really helpful cover against machine guns.

I'm not whining. Just thinking Rune has gone soft, what with him giving you anything to hide in. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Has Worthless and Crap ever played Inferno, Dave? Perhaps you should take him for a little spin on that pit of horror?

I have not. I was hoping that Pseudo might want to give it a go when we are finished with our current donnybrook. According to Mr. electric mowerman, Pseudo has not played that abomination yet. We are halfway through a 30 turner now. With my upcoming midwestern furlough, it will be a couple of weeks before we could get to it. Provided of course, he wishes to be spanked and tormented further by me. </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

That 5000 pt Sockpuppet bit is still unclaimed, who wants a go at that one?

Does it have any TNT, or did Sob all (the toe Jamoomba maggot) design a 5k-er with nothing but crews to balanced out Infernal Damnation??? :mad: </font>

Inferno has gone out to Wike_the_Mino and Catson and Wrick. The others can go out once I find the motivation to finish the briefings for them.

I hate briefings. :mad:

In about 6 months time I'll be looking for playtesters for my 700-turn 15-battle campaign on an 8km x 4km map. Divisional strength forces. Start queueing on the left, please.

dave, dave, dave, dave, dave,

You dare to insult a rune scenario, I have no choice but to send you one, the bridges of Le Muy, to play none other then....

Axe2121...

because I haven't tortured him in a while. Expect the scenario in your email this evening.

Oh and snarker....you better hide too...

Rune

<font size=5 font color=blue>Good Morning, maggots!!</font> :D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

In about 6 months time I'll be looking for playtesters for my 700-turn 15-battle campaign on an 8km x 4km map. Divisional strength forces. Start queueing on the left, please.

You always hate to see a person completely lose their mind, but this is clear evidence, far beyond the shadow of a doubt. Call those nice young men in their clean white coats, 'cause they're coming to take Soddball away, ha ha! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5 font color=blue>Good Morning, maggots!!</font> :D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

You always hate to see a person completely lose their mind, but this is clear evidence, far beyond the shadow of a doubt. Call those nice young men in their clean white coats, 'cause they're coming to take Soddball away, ha ha! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D </font>

Originally posted by rune:

You dare to insult a rune scenario, I have no choice but to send you one, the bridges of Le Muy, to play none other then....

Axe2121...

because I haven't tortured him in a while. Expect the scenario in your email this evening.

Oh and snarker....you better hide too...

Rune

Rune, if I have ever insulted one of your scenarios, please believe me that whatever I said was not nearly insulting enough! There are no gamey scenarios, just gamey people who make scenarios. Had the Germans really cut every shred of brush back several hundred meters from this God-forsaken airfield? :confused: :mad: :mad:

Actually, Axe and I are just about finished with our little bloodbath in the snow, so a new scenario would go pretty good. Both of us have lost pretty much everything and everyone capable of moving. :(redface.gifredface.gif

Dave,

It was in Tunisia, what shrubs? Have aerial photos showing how bare it really was.

Excellent, this one is in France, so a bit different setting. it features Merkins, explody things, Germans, Explody things, two bridges, explody things, crunchies, explody things, and artillery, with some more explody things. As I stated, will email when I get home from work.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Axe2121...

because I haven't tortured him in a while.

Au contraire!! :mad: :mad: I'm getting beaten with a bag of rusty hammers by Pseudo in some Italian theatre abomination. :mad: :mad:

Jeez I go away for a few days, and teh bleedin' thread gets lit up with cheerful colours and othe christmassy things!! :eek: :eek:

You bunch of pansy-maggots are a sad tale :mad: :mad:

Even sadder is that I'm coming to the end of my beathign and thrashing of wally the blob so have room for another victim.

Who want's a bit huh? Which of you punks is feeling lucky today?? :mad: :cool: :mad:

What a bunch of losers at Codemasters. Wartime Command has been pushed back another year when it was scheduled to be released three days ago. :rolleyes::rolleyes: That makes two years with no in-game movies and only lame-ass screenshots. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And a typical sterile 'news' annoucement but no real substance.

Can you say vaporware?

I am soooooo glad I found Battlefront when I did.