CMAK London Sneak Peak 1st November

Andreas

Yes that's right. For some reason (I blame it on Berli's evil machinations), the other thread has vanished. Or maybe it was never here.

Sneak Peak at my place, 1st November. I hope to have it going on two computers then, one PC, one Apple. If I figure out how to, I hook them up.

So far a number of people have indicated an interest so not many places left.

I would ask anyone who has previously said they want to come to reconfirm though.

Food I will look after, drinks have to be bought and brought by those attending.

Since you've waited until after I left before doing the sneak peak thing, it is only right and decent of you to come over here, and set one up in my living room. Two computers, already networked, await you. Oh, and flamingknives, I expect you to attend, as well.

Plenty of libations and snacks will be provided, of course.

Originally posted by R Leete:

Since you've waited until after I left before doing the sneak peak thing, it is only right and decent of you to come over here, and set one up in my living room. Two computers, already networked, await you. Oh, and flamingknives, I expect you to attend, as well.

Plenty of libations and snacks will be provided, of course.

If I had had to do a sneak peak in that week, I would probably have shot myself to escape general busyness. :D

UPDATE

The good news for Saturday is that the nitwits at www.Iwillneverbuyfromyouagainbecauseyourpostsalesserviceissh*te.com managed to deliver the LCD on time, and it works, and CMAK looks splendid on it. So there will be two computers working on Saturday. There is also ample space now that my lodger has moved out and all his crud is gone.

Andreas, hi,

If there is room then I thought I would pop round too!

As I am also very lucky to be on the beta list it is not quite a preview for me. But beer, food, and computerised mass slaughter go so well together that I cannot resist smile.gif , if there is room.

If it is getting a bit crowded, then I will give it a miss to make room for those who really are in deed of a preview.

All good fun,

All the best,

Kip.

PS. Good to see that the new computer make it OK.