**MikeyD does the Stuart MkV AND the late Kangaroo!!**

Covering the Stuart M3A3 chassis:

- British Stuart MkV (M3A3) for CMAK

- British Stuart Kangaroo/Recon vehicle (late) for CMAK

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

The Stuart Mk V was the one I most wanted to tackle when I started my Stuart mods. Its one of the few U.S. tanks that doesn’t suffer from being overly familiar! I had great fun and a Brit Mk V and the turretless Kangaroo variant has been posted.

First thing I want to point out - the vehicles now have headlights!

You’ll notice the Kangaroo bow has got a full set of grousers. If you feel you absolutely must have grousers on the turreted Mk V bow too you should be able to renumber and swap-out the art (Kangaroo’s “17165.bmp” changes to the turreted Mk V “16325.bmp”)

Again, plain mod with marking in a separate ‘Decal’ folder.

Here’s actual screenshots this time:

StuartV.jpg

StuartKangLate.jpg

MikeyD,

I don't play very many Africa scenarios, so while your previous Stuarts are beautiful and in my game, I don't see them in action very often.

These, on the other hand, will see plenty of action. Thank you again for all your hard work and beautiful art. I look forward to seeing your US Stuarts.

David

I was planning to post work-in-progress shots of my upcoming M5/M5A1 Stuart mod (which is proceeding VERY VERY rapidly) but I forgot to bring the screenshots in to work with me this morning - D'oh! Well, take my word for it, the M5 Stuart is one of those vehicles that beneifts GREATLY from being reskinned. :D