"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

But, in this Thread, they are NOT in charge!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you want a beer, there's the fridge, see it's right there....help yourself.

In charge? LOL I've never been in charge of anything anywhere. I don't want to be in charge of anything. It makes my head hurt. I just like to look at shiny things, hum jingles from tv commercials, and wonder why the water in the ocean doesn't just fly off into the sky.

Beer is good though. </font>

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've written posts modeled on all the World's mythologies. I've done... etc.

You missed out 'I've put more people to sleep than mogadon'.

You also missed out 'I haven't sent Firefly a turn since before Christmas'. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

And just to make you aware.. I am not taking MrBoggs posts seriously... I am playing with him.. just like (I assume) he is with me..

Careful dear lady, we've just found out what happens to British women who make jokes with Floridans smile.gif .

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

And just to make you aware.. I am not taking MrBoggs posts seriously... I am playing with him.. just like (I assume) he is with me..

Careful dear lady, we've just found out what happens to British women who make jokes with Floridans smile.gif . </font>

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=5> :D:D

Any threads locked or <font size=1>penguins</font size=1> banned last night?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

(blah, blah, blah)

<font size=4>He's back!!</font size=4> :eek: :eek:

What a relief. I for one am glad to see this most minor of deities restored to his position as lord of boring posts. Who'd have guessed his literary Muse actually resides in his car? tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You are free to enjoy the uplifting, spirited, and sometimes ribald humor that is (unlike certain other Threads) tolerated here.

Uplifting? Hardly. An upraised middle finger is not the same as a soul's leap of joy.</font>

Could I wade in this filthy, but esteemed pool and call upon all and sunder to see/review this, still during this decade?

Much obliged for spotting the fine print in "Author Comments" there.

Huge PBEM, huge map, huge movie files, I suspect huge egos will be dented during play too.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for their contributions to CM:

</font>

• Staff @ Battlefront.com</font>
  • Fuerte for his PBEM HELPER</font>
  • Manx (He used to run the “sexiest CMBO modsite on the net”)</font>
  • Boots & Tracks (RoW tournament scenarios)</font>
  • Andrew Fox (modding art)</font>
  • Keith Miller @ Scenario Depot</font>
  • Gordon Molek for his CMMOS utility</font>

Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

But the fact remains...there are of course some guys on this Forum who would love nothing better than if I were to piss off and leave them to their "Little Boys Club" I expect the same goes for all of us wimmen folks....

Well.. they will have a long time waiting.... I am here until I decide not to be...

Very well then, you are more than welcome to post here. But be advised you will not be protected as is the case in the Penguin Thread. We will not patronize you here. :mad:

Feel free to zing and zap and slam as you feel warranted. But understand that posting here opens you to the same. tongue.gif

The Four Women of the Pool certainly seem capable of standing on their own, without the benefit of Rules to protect them. :confused:

I guess there is certainly one way to find out if they have what it takes. ;)

Originally posted by WineCape:

......I wade in this filthy, but esteemed pool

GRRGAHAAHGRHRHGAGHRHRGHAH

Pool?!?!?!?!Oh no he didnt just call the Waffle thread a pool!!!!! :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUDER :mad: :mad:

Someone hold me back!!!!What the heck is going on in here,penguins running amuck,the glorious Cheery Waffle being called a pool.AXE is so shell shocked from the last couple of turns that he now wont send me turns.I demand reparations!!!

GRRGAHAHGRHHGAAHHRGRHAGHGR :mad: :mad:

Edited to convey my :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nevermind:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WineCape:

......I wade in this filthy, but esteemed pool

GRRGAHAAHGRHRHGAGHRHRGHAH

Pool?!?!?!?!Oh no he didnt just call the Waffle thread a pool!!!!! :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUDER :mad: :D

Someone hold me back!!!!What the heck is going on in here,penguins running amuck,the glorious Cheery Waffle being called a pool.AXE is so shell shocked from the last couple of turns that he now wont send me turns.I demand reparations!!!

GRRGAHAHGRHHGAAHHRGRHAGHGR :mad: :mad:

Edited to convey my :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Not so loud! Look the guy is obviously confused. Order 20 cases of his best wine and have him send the bill the Pengers!!!

WIN/WIN!!!!

Actually, my Sothron maggot (as opposed to Axe, the Great White North maggot) Charl would like some people to play and rate his scenario, with feed back. He has promised six bootles of wine to one random person for every ten constructive posts.

I'm planning on doing it for him. The wine is an interesting twist, since I do like sampling different wines but have limited resources for it.

Originally posted by Snarker:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Not so loud! Look the guy is obviously confused. Order 20 cases of his best wine and have him send the bill the Pengers!!!

WIN/WIN!!!!

Actually, my Sothron maggot (as opposed to Axe, the Great White North maggot) Charl would like some people to play and rate his scenario, with feed back. He has promised six bootles of wine to one random person for every ten constructive posts.

I'm planning on doing it for him. The wine is an interesting twist, since I do like sampling different wines but have limited resources for it. </font>

Very well then, you are more than welcome to post here.

Ermm Like I need your permision :rolleyes:

But be advised you will not be protected as is the case in the Penguin Thread. We will not patronize you here.
The day I feel I need protection from posting Anywhere on this forum then I wont post..

Do they really patronize me on the Peng Thread?

I see it more as a friends thing..

You know?.... loyalty and all that stuff that real people care about..

Feel free to zing and zap and slam as you feel warranted. But understand that posting here opens you to the same. tongue.gif

*Scratches head in bewilderment*

[serious] Do I come across as needing or wanting protection?!?! or not understanding the name of the game? If so, that sure is news to me... [/serious]

The Four Women of the Pool certainly seem capable of standing on their own, without the benefit of Rules to protect them. :confused:

It is I who is confused.... where is all this coming from? Are you bored, is that it?

Is it.. ohhhhhh let's wind up the Ladies day.. especially YK2

The rules are not there to protect us...hell they are not even rules... Just a friendly reminder as to what the MBT is about...( if anything)

And to let unsuspecting women haters know that we are indeed present on the forum..

Ok.. I grant you....maybe Berli Sean and others seem a little protective at times.. but that's just the gentleman in them coming out.. It's kinda sweet really, don't you think?

You really should join us all in chat sometime MrBoggs....it may chase away some of the misconceptions you have about us/me.

I guess there is certainly one way to find out if they have what it takes. smile.gif

And which way would that be then? tongue.gif

Very well then, you are more than welcome to post here.

Ermm Like I need your permision :rolleyes:

But be advised you will not be protected as is the case in the Penguin Thread. We will not patronize you here.
The day I feel I need protection from posting Anywhere on this forum then I wont post..

Do they really patronize me on the Peng Thread?

I see it more as a friends thing..

You know?.... loyalty and all that stuff that real people care about..

*Scratches head in bewilderment*

[serious] Do I come across as needing or wanting protection?!?! or not understanding the name of the game? If so, that sure is news to me... [/serious]

It is I who is confused.... where is all this coming from? Are you bored, is that it?

Is it.. ohhhhhh let's wind up the Ladies day.. especially YK2

The rules are not there to protect us...hell they are not even rules... Just a friendly reminder as to what the MBT is about...( if anything)

And to let unsuspecting women haters know that we are indeed present on the forum..

Ok.. I grant you....maybe Berli Sean and others seem a little protective at times.. but that's just the gentleman in them coming out.. It's kinda sweet really, don't you think?

You really should join us all in chat sometime MrBoggs....it may chase away some of the misconceptions you have about us/me.

I guess there is certainly one way to find out if they have what it takes. smile.gif

And which way would that be then? tongue.gif </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

He has promised six bootles of wine to one random person for every ten constructive posts.

Constructive posts????? :confused:

Southern Maggot bowing out. :(

Oh and by the way:

nevermind is a idjit!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Hey! If you Maggots want to have a 'conversation', then do it somewhere else! This is the MOLTEN TNT-CHUCKERS THREAD!!! - not the 'get to know your feelings' thread. :mad: :mad:

I couldn't agree more... you great big angry :mad: :mad: red faced what it's all about maggot...

BTW...Did I ever tell you how good you look when you're angry? :mad:

Blame MrBoggs... I do.. :D :mad: tongue.gif