"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

You're not :mad: :mad: :mad: for this thread Maggot!! You've got to RHAGHAHRGARGRGRGRGRR to be here Maggot!!!!! I don't see puss in your name, just in your jizm-humping orangutang-fisting face, you worthless Maggots! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So this isn't an English speaking thread? Guess we'll have to brush up on our Moronese

You're not :mad: :mad: :mad: for this thread Maggot!! You've got to RHAGHAHRGARGRGRGRGRR to be here Maggot!!!!! I don't see puss in your name, just in your jizm-humping orangutang-fisting face, you worthless Maggots! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So this isn't an English speaking thread? Guess we'll have to brush up on our Moronese

Smeg, that was close :mad: :mad: :mad:

Could the Penguins refrain from polluting this thread and thereby diluting the brand :mad: :mad: :mad:

With it's many USPs (TNT, maggots, ants, mould, etc, etc) the Cheery Waffle brand should continue to be a byword for quality and thought-provoking entertainment for years to come :mad: :mad:

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Cheery Waffle brand should continue to be a byword for quality and thought-provoking entertainment for years to come

Well we're in for a very long wait then.

*orders a million monkeys with a million type-writers*

There, that should speed the process up.

Mace

If I didn't think you'd weasel out of it like the nancy boy you are, I'd ask for a setup from you.

What? And expend effort on you? Are ya daft? Any setups that're sent'll be sent by you, boy-o

You Belong Thread :mad: :mad: :mad:
Need a few more monkeys before you get a complete sentence

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

What? And expend effort on you? Are ya daft? Any setups that're sent'll be sent by you, boy-o.

Don't push me. This is the Angry thread and unless you want a face full of Inferno you'd better skedaddle pronto. :mad:

You Belong Thread :mad: :mad: :mad:
Need a few more monkeys before you get a complete sentence [/QB]