"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

since you seem to dislike women so much . . .

:eek:

Now! Now!

That is entirely untrue! I LOVE women.

They are the blue that makes the sky spectacular to see

They are the cool breeze on a hot summer day

They are the sweet taste of German Chocolate Cake

They are the sparkle that makes a diamond a gem

They are the caregivers, the childbearers, the someone to talk to in times of stress

But, in this Thread, they are NOT in charge!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you want a beer, there's the fridge, see it's right there....help yourself.

OR

You could scurry back and have one of the Eunoch Penguins fetch it for ya.

See, it's all about choices.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

[QB]unlike the back-stabbing Horsemen and Penguins

Moron, we have never stabbed anyone in the back. We much prefer staring them in the eye as we twist the blade in their intestines </font>

Congratulations are in order for the Saintly Dave H! :D

He has apparently so befuddled :confused: a certain Seanachai that he has resorted to "dangly bit" humor :rolleyes: to compensate for his complete lack of a witty response to Dave H's fair and balanced apology.

Way to go Dave!!! :D:D

Brood, Brood, Brood, Brood, Brood!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't stands no more! :mad: :mad:

popeye.jpg

If I was still posting regularly from work, you freaks from the cess wouldn't be here. :mad: You only hang out here to impress the other troglodytes....I mean, peers, in that other piece of crap you call a thread.

You're less than worthless. You're not even fit to post on the General Forum.

In a GWB thread.

Next to you, MasterGoodale looks like Newton, Lenny Bruce and Patton rolled together.

You all make me so sick I've just puked on my keyboard. :mad: :mad:

DIE!!! DIE!!! DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

And while I'm on a tear -- where's my turn Snarker?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of all my PBEM opponents past, present and future, you are the last one I should have to remind.

*shakes head*

It's always the ones you least expect.

I'm not angry though. Just......disappointed.*

*said in fatherly tone

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You all make me so sick I've just puked on my keyboard.

Aww, what's the matter, Pumpkin? You have a tummy ache? Do you think you could keep down some 7-Up and soda crackers?

Do you want Unca Boo to tell you a story about how the bright and shiny knights of the Peng Challenge Thread whupped on the nasty, mono-browed troglodytes of the <small>goddam</small> thread until they scooted away in the dust like mongrels with worms in their butts?

It's your favorite.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

But, in this Thread, they are NOT in charge!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you want a beer, there's the fridge, see it's right there....help yourself.

In charge? LOL I've never been in charge of anything anywhere. I don't want to be in charge of anything. It makes my head hurt. I just like to look at shiny things, hum jingles from tv commercials, and wonder why the water in the ocean doesn't just fly off into the sky.

Beer is good though.

Originally posted by Kitty:

*grudginly accepts apology* Ok. No worries, I won't kiss you either.

Kitty

That's okay, here's one for you anyway.

large-smiley-005.gif

What a disappointment from Seanachai! :( Obviously he's off his game. Soddball must be browbeating him to send a turn. I figured there would be at least a 50,000 word epic poem about the narrow escape of the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread from a horde of angry refugee Cheery Waffleheads. But no, he took the low road that the 10-15 year-olds in the MBT will probably find hysterical. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

<font size=6>Dear MadMatt, I don't want any of the penguins banned tonight!!</font size=6> :D:D

Yet! tongue.gif:D

You all make me so sick I've just puked on my keyboard.

No wonder your spelling has improved - there are probably monkeys picking over the chunks doing a better job than you ever managed!

Do I owe you a turn?

Do I care??

such difficult questions.......

And while I'm on a tear -- where's my turn Snarker?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of all my PBEM opponents past, present and future, you are the last one I should have to remind.

*shakes head*

It's always the ones you least expect.

I'm not angry though. Just......disappointed.*

*said in fatherly tone

PBEM says I am waiting. The odd thing is it says I'm waiting and have 093 as the latest turn. Even stranger, the last turn you sent to me is number 093. I'll try opening what I have and see what happens. :mad: :mad: Dad.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

You are free to enjoy the uplifting, spirited, and sometimes ribald humor that is (unlike certain other Threads) tolerated here.

Uplifting? Hardly. An upraised middle finger is not the same as a soul's leap of joy.

Spirited? Perhaps. In the same way that curs fighting over scraps in the gutter is 'spirited'.

Ribald? I think not. Vulgar and plebeian, certainly.

Boggs, while you no doubt delight in what you see as the 'energy' of the Cheery Waffle, your efforts to 'spin' the image of this collection of lackwitted toads would make Goebbels throw up his hands, and his lunch.

Spokes Creatures for Pedophile websites have said they wouldn't associate with you publicly.

Jim...we need to talk.

Originally posted by Dave H:

What a disappointment from Seanachai! But no, he took the low road that the 10-15 year-olds in the MBT will probably find hysterical. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Amazing. A one sentence, 'ten seconds from reading to response' post made during a check for emails has gotten more notice, comment, and commentary from you lot of un-evolved, sad little genetic refugees than any of the vast, flowering epics I've written in the past.

I've written posts modeled on all the World's mythologies. I've done so in the style of the American Indian, and the Outback's Aboriginals. I've mimicked Shakespeare, Kipling, TS Eliot, and Snorri Sturlsson.

I've created whole, online mythologies. I've created Mad Kings, Fair Queens, dour Judges, and recast Armageddon as a Musical with a Caribbean beat.

I've written poetry, satire, repartee, and short fiction.

I've mocked every single nation on earth. I've demanded the hatred of thousands, been stalked by the Mighty and Mad, and, against every goddamn expectation in the book, I've never actually been banned.

And I make one joke, based on a sardonic twist of another poster's words, acknowledging the intent and wordings of a great American writer, playing, in fact, on the implications of the both the poster's and the Author's psychological states, which post we shall, for satirical effect, characterize as a 'Dick Joke'; and I'm mocked by the Goodalers?

They accuse me of 'being too low brow?!'

Now is all my vast and beautiful train of works made glorious. For now we see how a master Conductor can make even the sound of vermin whimpering ring out like the Choir Celeste.

After untold thousands of posts, a great expenditure of intellect, and more hours than it took to create the Pyramid at Giza, I've taught the concept of 'irony' to the Goodalers.

Mind you, twelve hours with a cattle prod and pepper spray would have been more satisfying.

But then, the joys of the intellect almost never rightly conjoin with the satisfaction of a truly, truly, good kick in the fork of one's enemies.

I have now all the satisfaction of a man who's taught a dog to drink beer. Oh happy the soul that witnesses bringing enjoyment to the lesser orders!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Amazing. A one sentence, 'ten seconds from reading to response' post made during a check for emails has gotten more notice, comment, and commentary from you lot of un-evolved, sad little genetic refugees than any of the vast, flowering epics I've written in the past.

That's because when you post something original it is worth taking notice of - we're not into derivative works here.

10 seconds is definitely a good effort from you.

If you don't like it then please, please, <big><big>please </big></big>feel free never to post in our thread again - honestly - we insist.

[ January 21, 2004, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]