Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Axe, you lazy sac of lemming droppings. You have the distinct dishonor of being the ONLY maggot that HAS NOT SENT ME A FRIGGIN' TURN TODAY! Quit delaying your inevitable demise and send a friggin' turn. :mad:

I just got home. :mad:

Where's my freakin' ipod mini?!? :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna tase someone!!11!!1 :mad: :mad: :mad:

So where's my turn? :mad:

In other news, In battle one of Kingfishy's St. Lambert-sur-Dives scenario pack (3 battles, each one ton the same large, beautiful map), Wally's defending krauts and my plucky Canuckis scored a Canuckistani victory. In other words a tie. It twas a hard fought battle indeed.

In battle #2, I am in the process of whipping Pseudo's attacking Canucki's. I believe he has lost most of his armor and that there are less than 10 turns left. Yesssss maggot, SUFFFFFERRRRRRR!

Also in battle #2, Axe is leading the charging Canuckis against my noble krauts. He is doomed if he EVER SENDS ME A TURN. At the rate we are playing, CM25 Bikini girls with machine guns will be coded.

In battle 3, my defending Canucki's are annihilating Snarker. He has lost mucho armoro but we have a LOOOOOOONNNNNNG way to go yet.

I just sent Wally a set-up of battle 3. In this one, I will lead the advancing Germans whilst his Canuckis kowtow.

In a completely different scenario whose name escapes me, Kiwi Mike's allies and my germans have met in a small, blasted village in farm country. I have destroyed almost all his armor. He has hordes of infantry and appears to have more 'splodies than me. He is attempting to attack but I have clankies. Oh yes, lots of em. Loaded with HE. The pools of commonwealth blood are deepening with each turn. BWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

:mad: :mad:

in case any of you maggots missed it the first go round.

There's only been one download in the last month!!

<center>

Get yer warface on!

The world's most :mad: ngryolized mod ever: WIP.

Show them goddamned krauts you're not just mad , show 'em yer :mad: ngryolized!

grr.JPG

The least lazy of your monkey sniffers can finish it.

left to do:

make :( face for krauts

add TNT to weapons

adjust :mad: face down

some faces not yet done

some faces need individualizing©®

get it here

</center>

Only get it late at night or day time gmt -8. We wouldn't want to hurt Dogface's Day of Defeat ping now would we :mad:

BEHOLD!

It's not every day that a modder pays such loving attention to the details, the glint off the spectacles, the homo-erotic mustaches, the angry scowls...

grr2.JPG

I've kicked some serious kraut :mad: ss using this mod, really helps get the anger on.

Sure, _Axe_ may be a putz, but how many of you monkey nuts have ever been featured in a mod?

grr4.JPG

Boys, be careful not to let Cheery Waffledom drift off into politics. No matter what you say, somebody else is going to think you're a complete idiot, and he or she'll be right. :D:D

Pseudo is just annihilating my German attack. I don't think I've ever lost so much German armor. Now all of a sudden his own herd of tanks and tank destroyers shows up. GRARRGRARGHRARRGH!! :mad: :mad:

BEHOLD!

Yet more wonder from TNT Labs Inc.

The worlds most angry jigsaw puzzle.

It'll take me months to finish mine.

I'm mesmerized by the all faces. So shiney, I can't put the pieces down.

With the help of D :mad: ve "no brainer" H's powerful intellect, maybe we can cut it down to just a few weeks.

grr.GIF

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Did you know that if you rearrange those puzzle pieces correctly, you get a life-sized picture of Seanachai? It's true!! Try it yourself. :D:D

Is that supposed to be an enticement? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Make with the turns,Maggots :mad: :mad: Perhaps some public proding will do the trick?

WallyBob,your stuff goes 'splodie like few others.I am guessing that the lower the member number--the bigger the boom? hehehehe tongue.gif >:)

Pseudo is learning the true meaning of 'Russian Hordes'...Muahahahahah >:)