Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Mace:

Wow!

PseudoSimonds is going to get some real Moose roadkill in his mail soon, thanks to Axe!

I've got a feeling that when a car hits a moose, the roadkill is more likely to have two legs than four. I guess Axe and Pseudo must be zombies, eating the human bodies. Yet another reason to avoid Canada and all things Canadian. :eek: :eek:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGRRGAGR GARGRGAGR AGRGARGAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where's Snarker?!?!?

Where's Kitty?!?!?

Where's MasterGoodale?!?!?

I swear by all that is holy, I will chuck so much TNT the Kraut limbs will fly like never before!!

The entrails and gooey inards will paint all of you a bright red!!!

I will look in the bathroom mirror and wipe the molten TNT from my face with a towel!!

AGRRGAGR GARGRGAGR AGRGARGAAAA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by _Axe_:

AGRRGAGR GARGRGAGR AGRGARGAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Where's Snarker?!?!?

Where's Kitty?!?!?

Where's MasterGoodale?!?!?

I swear by all that is holy, I will chuck so much TNT the Kraut limbs will fly like never before!!

The entrails and gooey inards will paint all of you a bright red!!!

I will look in the bathroom mirror and wipe the molten TNT from my face with a towel!!

AGRRGAGR GARGRGAGR AGRGARGAAAA!!!!!!!!

What time did you start the serious drinking, maggot?

Originally posted by Soddball:

My local cider distillery does an 8.8% and a 13.2%, both fine cloudy vintages.

That's some :mad: cider!

Cider from Kent. Not a concept I have come across before. Somerset, Devon, Herefordshire, yes but not Kent. Perhaps I need to go East for a change, perhaps there is really more to Kent than the route to the tunnel.

Originally posted by llama:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

My local cider distillery does an 8.8% and a 13.2%, both fine cloudy vintages.

That's some :mad: cider!

Cider from Kent. Not a concept I have come across before. Somerset, Devon, Herefordshire, yes but not Kent. Perhaps I need to go East for a change, perhaps there is really more to Kent than the route to the tunnel. </font>

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I demand to be entertained!!! :mad: :mad:

You deserve to have a can of cider - filled and slathered with molten TNT - inserted into your rectum, b :mad: :mad: :mad: h.

:mad: </font>

I still reminisce fondly my great victory over you, Dave H.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Whoa, there's an uber-Finn materializing out of the cosmic void. Wasn't somebody supposed to dispose of this maggot's body a couple of years ago? I blame Axe for this because it seems like the right thing to do. Where's my taser?

Like a friend of mine used to quote this crappy horror movie: "I am reb :mad: rn."

Is the no-good maggot-wannabe MasterBadAle still around ???

[ June 25, 2005, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Wasn't that the battle at the railroad station? It seems that fight was the one where I was tenaciously defending the wrong flag. Silly me, I thought the railroad station was tactically more important than a patch of brush some distance away from the rail yard. Ooops! I recall losing some T-34s to some gamey panzers in very humiliating firefights - I recollect that your tanks were the only ones that actually fired! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finished with school yet? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Wasn't that the battle at the railroad station? It seems that fight was the one where I was tenaciously defending the wrong flag. Silly me, I thought the railroad station was tactically more important than a patch of brush some distance away from the rail yard. Ooops! I recall losing some T-34s to some gamey panzers in very humiliating firefights - I recollect that your tanks were the only ones that actually fired!

</font>

I am slightly disgusted to report that I have absorbed a 57-43 Minor Defeat from PseudoSomething. In the true spirit of all Canadian victories, at the end I held all of the VLs and outnumbered his operational AFVs by something like 6 to 0. All of his AT guns were destroyed. All of his machine guns and mortars were destroyed. We had exactly the same number of KIA as his defenders. We even captured 5 Canadians, but he killed two of them with artillery fire. So, in a word, my reaction to this travesty is "GRARRGHRAARGHRARR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good game Pseudo. I kept hoping for a surrender, but it never came. Wait until next time! :D:D