The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Smacky is a gamey, bazooka-reconning hoor. What's the matter, no jeeps to run out and test my defense positions?

I am not!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm a gamey, out of ammo bazooka scouting hoor!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Would the rest of you maggots feel comfortable using this?

here

<big><big>PILLOCK!!! Maggot!!!! PENGUIN!!!! :mad: :mad: </big></big>

this is the CHEERY WAFFLE thread - not a cess pit - that thread is somewhere else!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Would the rest of you maggots feel comfortable using this?

here

<big><big>PILLOCK!!! Maggot!!!! PENGUIN!!!! :mad: :mad: </big></big>

this is the CHEERY WAFFLE thread - not a cess pit - that thread is somewhere else!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you are out of ammo, why? Oh, that's right you accidently hit the 'area fire' hotkey instead of just doing your gamey rush straight away.

[sniff]

You make me so proud. Glad to see the gamey tradition has taken root.

[/sniff]

Bah! For some unknown reason, I have all these l337 troops and this one CONSCRIPT 'zook with TWO rockets. Which I fired by mistake ('t' key) when I meant to hit the 'f' key.

I let that crew draw first for point and they got the black ball, poor bastards. Hmmm!!! Look at that. All the balls in the can are black. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you are out of ammo, why? Oh, that's right you accidently hit the 'area fire' hotkey instead of just doing your gamey rush straight away.

[sniff]

You make me so proud. Glad to see the gamey tradition has taken root.

[/sniff]

Bah! For some unknown reason, I have all these l337 troops and this one CONSCRIPT 'zook with TWO rockets. Which I fired by mistake ('t' key) when I meant to hit the 'f' key.

I let that crew draw first for point and they got the black ball, poor bastards. Hmmm!!! Look at that. All the balls in the can are black. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Looks like Knickerless has got scrotum rot - keep away from him lads, lest all your balls turn black too!!

Where's my turn you mouldy reproductive organ??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Looks like Knickerless has got scrotum rot - keep away from him lads, lest all your balls turn black too!!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo just smashed me in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Valentines=Pziii. When you have more valentines than pziii (as in this scenario), you lose!

Witless Cricket just got smashed in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Canadian brains=American brains. When you have more canadian brains than american brains (as in this scenario), you win!

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo just smashed me in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Valentines=Pziii. When you have more valentines than pziii (as in this scenario), you lose!

Witless Cricket just got smashed in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Canadian brains=American brains. When you have more canadian brains than american brains (as in this scenario), you win!

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mike:

Sent at 08:54, maggot!!!! Nothing back, probably because you're already in tomorrow and you and it crossed in the Downunda time warp. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

Sent at 08:54, maggot!!!! Nothing back, probably because you're already in tomorrow and you and it crossed in the Downunda time warp. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif </font>