Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, god, NO!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Fecking computer fecking up the fecking fecked spout. ARGHARHARARHGHGH!!!!

Just had to spend £1100 on a new machine. The old one's 4 1/2 years old, so it's done well, but that's not the point. My computers should run until the universe becomes a cold point of light, or Snarker wins a game, whichever is first.

So no turns until at least Tuesday. The good news is an Athlon64 3500 with 2 gig of RAM and 500GB of SATA drive space should be fast enough for CMX2.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Looks like they missed one.

No doubt. My daily emails to Moon, weekly upside-down fruitcakes to Madmatt and the occasional fine, hand-stitched Peruvian suit to Kwazy still have not got you banned....but I hold out hope yet. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wow, the T-72 forum makes the ole polictical forum look down rigth civil. BANNINGS ALL AROUND!!!

it's friday, you all sux, turns out later. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why didn't you tell me about you and Pseudo? We're all friends around here.

P.S.

I like your mother.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Ok, you lost me on this one. Are you so drunk that you are making jokes that only you find funny? Oh wait....you do that all the time....how the fook are we supposed to figure out when you are alcohol addled and just plain addled?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Send WINE, you maggot! That's the way to get what you want around here. The BFC moderators would ban each other for some free wine.

Poor simple Dave,...<sigh>...let's see if I can explain this in a way that you would understand.

Some of the side effects of alcohol, if over-done, is a queasy feeling the next day, reduced productivity and the loss of brain cells. Can we risk this for the BFC crew while we are anxiously dancing around like a bunch of wild lap dogs waiting to be fed? I think not.

Additionally, the last time I sent wine to someone they went around the bend and got banned for 90 days. Luckily, Seanachai had sobered up in the interim and was back to his pleasant self upon return.

w00t b00ze!!! :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Ok, you lost me on this one. Are you so drunk that you are making jokes that only you find funny? Oh wait....you do that all the time....how the fook are we supposed to figure out when you are alcohol addled and just plain addled? </font>