Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

WAKE UP SLEEPY MAGGOTS!

:mad:

Sorry, I just had a most disconcerting experience. I was slumming through the <font size=1>penguin</font> thread to see what idiocy they were up to today. One of them had posted pictures of Seanachai and Berli, and stupidly enough I opened the photos.

<font size=5 font color=red>MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!</font> I'm telling you, it was traumatic. It will take weeks for those horrific images to fade. I haven't experienced this kind of sick feeling in the pit of my stomach since "The Crying Game". :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MAGGOTS!!!! May IE rot in hell, slathered in angry TNT and mold!!!! I only ran the fecker when I got loopy results with NS and now Firefox. But once is enough.

Just ran CounterSpy (the download button gets you a 15 day trial) after running AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy. Well, it found Boss Key in my registry, the others missed it. For those of you who don't know, Boss Key logs your keystrokes and can send the info or store it for retrieval. Including your passwords.

Maggot haxors. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

So I gave you the Canadians in 'Goodwood'. I'm curious how it's going to feel when I beat the hometown shoo-ins despite having every thing against me. :mad: :mad:

Including that mushy thing in your sloped-forehead bearing skull you refer to as a brain. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ March 17, 2005, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: _Axe_ ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Your welcome. I just purchased the program.

So did I but I lost my registration key. Can you lend me yours? </font>