Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

Five bucks says Wallynob starts his own thread. [Edit: I was wrong. Sorta. There's THIS , but Wally still has the chance to screw up.]

News from the front: Sans2121 needs to fire his StuG's gunner, as the addle-pated carnie freak can't hit a platoon in the open at 600m.

That means you'll be looking for a job soon, Snarkey.

News not from the front. The bastards at VaABC liquors have marked up Talisker to $63. How I hate them.

[ March 14, 2005, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Five bucks says Wallynob starts his own thread. [Edit: I was wrong. Sorta. There's THIS , but Wally still has the chance to screw up.]

Send me the five bucks, ya nasty snot-nosed,blithering, grabastic hoor. Or a setup.

Either way, I win. Ya wee nasty.

I RULZ DA INTERNET THINGY!!!

It all workie agin. Farged up router, farged up power cord...oh the humanity. Now I feel like getting back to killing you maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Beckett, you sackless hobbit, gimme yer terms...I don't feel like risking coming across the hideous visage of Assmonkey#10 again.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, that was some pent-up, angrolized fury unleashed just now. Piping hot, steaming fury.

Snarker named our rematch "Satisfaction"..not so much for that maggot.

Wallybob is learning 'gamey' from the master.

Pseudo is dicking around and not dieing quick enough....chop, chop lad. I won't be put off by your lame excuses..."uh, my dog ate my turn"

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Oh, you using the Mike the Wino defense-the nothing bad can happen if you don't send a turn?

Nah, the lad has been a trooper. Just spinning Goodalian on him. Ya know, send one turn after nothing for a month and then immediately demand YOUR turn. Ah, Watson you missed the salad days of the Jizm-encrusted, Grand-bastard, CM king. I miss that sloped-headed troll. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Speaking of sloped-headed trolls, did Axe go back to guarding the cathedral with the other gargoyles?

OH lookie! Three WAFFLE threads on page one now. :mad:

Isn't that ironic considering how bilious Spudball was over *our* conundrum two days ago.

Yet, this is the second time IN A ROW the Wafflers have done this, iirc. :mad:

So, Snotball, how does it feel to be on the other end of the derision you used up, worthless, kleenex what's not fit to spit my bubblegum into before being thrown away? :mad: :mad:

Edited because all you Wafflers look the same to me. :mad:

[ March 15, 2005, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Isn't that ironic considering how bilious Snarkster was over *our* conundrum two days ago.

So, Sparkles, how does it feel to be on the other end of the derision you used up, worthless, kleenex what's not fit to spit my bubblegum into before being thrown away? :mad: :mad:

Well, Snarker has a way to go yet before reaching the moronic plane of existence that Sir Dillweed resides. Hasn't every thread started by him been promptly ridiculed and then vacated? He makes the rest of you tossers look brilliant, which I suppose is why you let him stick around.

Yeah, but I edited my post because it was Soddball :mad: who was so rude to us when we had an aging thread, a thread started by an upstart who only *thinks* he knows the ways of Peng :mad: and the one and only *true* next incarnation started by myself.

But if Snarker gets to feeling lonely and abused because nobody likes his Waffle thread creations, he and 37mm (I *refuse* to add the "sir" because he doesn't deserve it) can start a support group. :mad:

Isn't that ironic considering how bilious Spudball was over *our* conundrum two days ago.

So, Snotball, how does it feel to be on the other end of the derision you used up, worthless, kleenex what's not fit to spit my bubblegum into before being thrown away? :mad: :mad:

Edited because all you Wafflers look the same to me. :mad:

T'aint my fault Snarker doesn't have the brains of a Penger.

Yeah, but I edited my post because it was Soddball :mad: who was so rude to us when we had an aging thread, a thread started by an upstart who only *thinks* he knows the ways of Peng :mad: and the one and only *true* next incarnation started by myself.

But if Snarker gets to feeling lonely and abused because nobody likes his Waffle thread creations, he and 37mm (I *refuse* to add the "sir" because he doesn't deserve it) can start a support group. :mad:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Hey Snookums, how do you like being mistaken for Soddball?

But if Snarker gets to feeling lonely and abused because nobody likes his Waffle thread creations ...

Let's see... ridiculed by Becky, who claims 'dibs' after being gone for ages and starting a new thread at the exact same time I do. Ask Becky to link to my thread and I'll link to his to play with your heads. He links back to his thread, thus bungling the "how do you keep a Waffle busy all day?" scenario. Moraine confuses me for Soddball. Soddball pays me a compliment by saying I don't have the brains of a penguin. Watson & Crick talks of dillweed.

GRAAARGH!!! Molten TNT thinks faster on it's feet!

This is the Waffle I know and love. :mad: :mad: