Best of the worst in the Cheery Waffle Thread

Hey, I'm still slugging through La Foce!! And Becket buggered off in the middle of Buffalo Soldiers. I'm surrounded by nincompoops!!

Who wants to play this scenario with me to its conclusion?!?

Maggots need only apply.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Dave H:

Mike, do your worst.

I intend to do my best you foolish fellow!! tongue.gif

My Germans will survive anything short of a neutron bomb. I'm curious to see what mayhem you're waiting for.

Well it's not the same as any of those other descriptions - although I did pick one of the wepaon combo's mentioned by mistake, and only noticed it when I had to redo my picks so my guys got points for exiting!! redface.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey, I'm still slugging through La Foce!! And Becket buggered off in the middle of Buffalo Soldiers. I'm surrounded by nincompoops!!

Maggots need only apply.

I would, but we all know what the conclusion would be. Hardly fair to rune as I'd have to report it as lopsided again, and he'd point out the multitude of maggots that won playing your side...

GRRRRAAAAARGHRGHHKATOYOULITTLEYELLOWFIENDGRGGRRAAARGH!!!!!!

Originally posted by rune:

Since I have not gotten feedback on the Jr. Evil Scenario [Meeting in the Wind], I have nop choice but to once again taunt Axe.

Axe, you'll never guess what aircraft my pilots have earned in DIF. Perhaps I will allow Harv to come in and taunt you too...he is also a Canuck, but HE gets to test the game.

Now, feedback before I must taunt you again...

Rune

Evil maggot! If you really want to taunt Axe, let me, his arch-nemesis test. That'll kill him.

Serious offer if you need more eyes - I tested BoB, BTR, Waterloo NLB, Austerlitz NGV, and (mercifully)have a broadband connection again so d/l updates won't take half a day. Let me know before I regain my sanity and / or my wife reads this. :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

Maggots need only apply.

Send it to me oh pile of fly food - I'll watch you squirm and wriggle on the hook!!

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Maggots need only apply.

Send it to me oh pile of fly food - I'll watch you squirm and wriggle on the hook!! </font>

Maggots need only apply.

Sorry. :(

Very, very busy these days, no time for CM.

Originally posted by Becket:

Maggots need only apply.

Sorry. :(

Very, very busy these days, no time for CM. </font>

Updates:

BDLRM is starting to acquire the bitter taste of BPLRM but Dave's soothing words as he puts holes in every vehicle he sees makes the experience enjoyable nonetheless.

Axe and his Panzers (the plural may not be necessary)are discovering the many distractions that Stalingrad has to offer (death by mortar, death by ampulomet, death by arty, death by plane, death by grenade, death by T-34, and occasionally some death by KV). Fortunately he still has lots of troops for me to niedermetzel.

Wallybob is attempting a hill climb....in Churchills. We, the legal *cough* occupants of said hill are not amused.

I have not heard from the self-proclaimed evil genius :rolleyes:no_one in quite some time. Perhaps I will email him to see if he has regained enough courage for us to resume the death dance in the lovely wheatfields of Kursk.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

drivel

This thread is about the BEST of the worst you maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keep the worst of it in your own head - heaven knows there's plenty of room and no chance of an overflow!!

Originally posted by Mike:

drivel

This thread is about the BEST of the worst you maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keep the worst of it in your own head - heaven knows there's plenty of room and no chance of an overflow!! </font>

Guest Mike

Hey if you're gonna send me turns at 3am you can bleedin' well wait until 3am before you get them back!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Updates:

BDLRM is starting to acquire the bitter taste of BPLRM but Dave's soothing words as he puts holes in every vehicle he sees makes the experience enjoyable nonetheless.

I love it when a plan comes together. Sorry that I didn't have time last night for any BDLRM turns. I had to attend a fund raising event last night with Becky - all right, actually she got me in free so I could rub shoulders with the local intelligentsia and sample food from about 20 local restaurants. I know, I know; you're all thinking it was a tough way to spend the evening. We all have our crosses to bear. :D:D:D

Mike, I've got to contact my ISP - your e-mails seem to be sailing right past them again. Is it possible there's such a thing as mutton SPAM? By the way, the insouciant Teddy Windsor is willing to forward your e-mails if there are any more problems. :D:D

You went to see local intelligentsia from Southern Indiana? Are these people who can actually speak without a y'all at the end of it? How was the taco bell and McDonalds?

I want FEEDBAACK dang it. Blame Axe, his failure to communicate is only exceeded by his tactical prowness, which is none. Which of you maggots has meeting in the wind? Jr. Evil wants some feedback.

Rune

You went to see local intelligentsia from Southern Indiana? Are these people who can actually speak without a y'all at the end of it?

Well dang, some of them folks was even smart enuff to move here from Chicago, y'all. tongue.giftongue.gif:D

Something about too much cold weather, too many people, too much traffic, and prices too high. Big city snob maggot!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

[ May 21, 2004, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Which of you maggots has meeting in the wind? Jr. Evil wants some feedback.

Rune

Jinkies!! I just found an opponent. Give me a day or two to generate feedack. I did give some feedback for La Foce.

Axe2121 to Brood

Axe2121 to Brood

Come in Brood

I rule.

Over and out.

[ May 21, 2004, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Want to see how funny Snarker is?

And they're off! It's Fritz on the rail, with Marcus following close behind. Oh! there's Heinrich making his move on the outside...
At the time, my men are facing three KVs. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, and in case I forget in the beer-induced haze of the Friday of long weekend (Victoria Day, thank you vedda much),

portrait2.jpg

Keke is a first-rate gentleman. For a Finn.

You all suck, especially Dave and his southern Illinois Intelligentsia. They're trying to take over the world, doncha know.

Oh, and has anyone seen

thermopylae.jpg

P.S.

Snarker's new arch enemy:

cicada.jpg

Some will understand.

Others belong to The Brood.

Jas :mad: n

Troy got the big thumbs down from a few people I know. Too bad. It does have a very funny line though, "Bad news, Your Highness! The Queen's left with the Trojans!" :mad:

Edit: No cicadas yet. Maybe we got lucky.