Best of the worst in the Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Axe2121:

From my current game with Robohn:

"What in the world! Are those battleship shells!!??"

Mwahahahaha!!! Gamey is as gamey does!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Funny. Dave H said the same thing in our BDLRM2 game. 155mm VT is one :mad: arty load.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out to all BDLRM participants who could get an e-mail past my watchful ISP. As far as I know, I'm caught up with everybody. :D

Since Mike is having problems getting e-mails to me, would any of you fine people volunteer to serve as a middleman for Mike until this is resolved. For some reason the difficulty seems to come and go and right now it's very, very bad. :(

Axe, what's the deal with the GF? I had a very interesting discussion today with several people, including Jim Boy Boggs and Lurkur. Not to mention the odd raving lunatics. :D:D:Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Snarker:

Funny. Dave H said the same thing in our BDLRM2 game. 155mm VT is one :mad: arty load.

I have to admit, foxholes and trenches just don't help much against shell bursts directly overhead. Snarker has done some serious damage, the maggot! :mad: :mad:

GAGRAGRGAGGARG AGRGAGRAGARGRAG!!!

Problems with my e-mail this morning. Did anyone not get (multiple :rolleyes: ) turns from me this morning?

Some will understand.

Others can go to hell.

:mad:

And a lovely Cheery Waffle Good Morning to you, too! Are you just mad because the Blue Jays keep winning and the Sox are overpaid underperforming LOSERS? :eek: :mad: :mad:

Mike, I recall last year you opened your attack in the BDLRM with a massive rocket bombardment. Do you have something similar up your sleeve this time around? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know what happened. I kept getting an error message saying the file wasn't sent and I couldn't erase them from my outbox. :confused:

In the end I erased the Outlook Express\Outbox.dbx file and that got rid of them.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Yes, I received 33 copies timestamped between 6:41 and 7:10.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I am a spamming idiot.

</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I am a spamming idiot.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I am a spamming idiot.

</font>

Originally posted by Robohn:

Guys, I am going on Temporary Duty from the 19th to the 29th, so no turns from me past tonight until then. Sorry, I've got some very good games going....

Robohn

Hey, what kind of lame excuse is that? Haven't you explained to your commanding officer that you have obligations, and right now you just can't squeeze in time for the Air Force? I'm sure the DoD will understand. :D

Anyone seen Thermopylae lately? I haven't had a chance to blow up any of his armored cars or tanks for a while. While it's fun destroying armor and shooting infantry for the rest of you maggots, I don't want Thermopylae left out. :D

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Dave H:

Mike, I recall last year you opened your attack in the BDLRM with a massive rocket bombardment. Do you have something similar up your sleeve this time around? :eek: :eek: :eek:

there were no massive rockets - only small rockets - lots of them!! tongue.gif

You should hae seen T1 by now - no Rockets.......but your time will come!! smile.gif

<font size=6>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=6> :D:D

Let's hear it for Randy Johnson, proving once again that guys older than 40 are not over the hill. He pitched a perfect game last night against the Atlanta Braves, only the 17'th in the history of major league baseball, out of hundreds of thousands of games. 27 batters up, 27 batters out. Way to go, Big Unit!! :D:D

Mike, do your worst. My Germans will survive anything short of a neutron bomb. I'm curious to see what mayhem you're waiting for.

So far every single BDLRM player has adopted different tactics, and very different weapons. One player has mostly infantry with a couple of tanks in support. One has used an airplane, which had enough firepower to destroy my defenders almost single-handedly. One has some Sherman 105s blasting away at likely defensive positions from 1,200 meters. Another had his Sherman 105s charge up close to provide supporting fire. Several players went first class and have 76 mm Sherman Easy Eights moving up. Another had Hellcats run in close, only to have one lose a short range, one on one shootout. Guys, you really make this game fun for me. Thanks for playing, regardless of what happens. :D:D:D

So far every single BDLRM player has adopted different tactics, and very different weapons. One player has mostly infantry with a couple of tanks in support. One has used an airplane, which had enough firepower to destroy my defenders almost single-handedly. One has some Sherman 105s blasting away at likely defensive positions from 1,200 meters. Another had his Sherman 105s charge up close to provide supporting fire. Several players went first class and have 76 mm Sherman Easy Eights moving up. Another had Hellcats run in close, only to have one lose a short range, one on one shootout. Guys, you really make this game fun for me. Thanks for playing, regardless of what happens. :D:D:D

And then there was me. :( :mad:

Oh yeah, and one player had his men stand on top of a rocky hill while machine guns and mortars chopped them down. The only problem is I suspect we didn't hurt you enough. :eek: :D

Oh yeah, and one player had his men stand on top of a rocky hill while machine guns and mortars chopped them down. The only problem is I suspect we didn't hurt you enough. :eek: :D </font>

Since I have not gotten feedback on the Jr. Evil Scenario [Meeting in the Wind], I have nop choice but to once again taunt Axe.

Axe, you'll never guess what aircraft my pilots have earned in DIF. Perhaps I will allow Harv to come in and taunt you too...he is also a Canuck, but HE gets to test the game.

Now, feedback before I must taunt you again...

Rune