Best of the worst in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear ye!

Snarker's final 10 maggoty Jerries surrendered to my combined mob of 1,025 surviving smelly Frenchmen and prison abusing Mercuns in operation Castelforte. Total victory, w00t! :D

My artillery caused about a third of his casualties. :cool:

:mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Hear ye!

Snarker's final 10 maggoty Jerries surrendered to my combined mob of 1,025 surviving smelly Frenchmen and prison abusing Mercuns in operation Castelforte. Total victory, w00t! :D

My artillery caused about a third of his casualties. :cool:

:mad:

If I had only twenty more men, maggot!!!! :mad: :mad:

:mad: My unisnpired panzershreck crew has missed 5 consecutive shots at a Sherman V of Axe's , much to my dismay. Meanwhile, another unit, not to be named, decided of its own free will to leave hiding to conduct a close assualt, and then decide not to. Pansy krauts. Meanwhile, his combined imperialist troops are forming small mounds of bodies in front of my foxholes, but have actually ovverun some unimportant VLs.

GRAAAaAAAGGGGHHH! I"LL HAVE THE FAMILIES OF THAT PANZERSHRECK TEAM (AND THOSE OF ALL THE GUNNERS WHO DECIDED TO MISS 2 OR MORE 150m SHOTS WITH A MAIN GUN)

:mad: :mad:

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Snarker:

Mike, AK or BB?

Either/or oh Peanut bar to the masses - however you'll have to put up with dying at a return rate of only 1/10th of that - still fast enough for the time being, and upgradable by a phone call and a bigger bill whenever desired!! smile.gif

Guest Mike

I've already done the one on Crete that's on hte disc - hey DAVE - you wanna get that back to me some time so we can see how well I dicked you??!! :D

and I've done the counter attack at Galatas where I got screwed, but anythign else is fine smile.gif

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Wahoo - turns out again at last!! :D:D

Except for you Dave - your ISP still blocks me!! :(

I knew there was a good reason to sign with my internet provider. I'm guessing it's all the wool in your e-mails that keeps bouncing. Or maybe you only imagined sending an e-mail, like you're imagining holding Crete! Kiwi maggot! :D:D

It's been a rough week so far - I was off sick the last two days and felt so bad I didn't even turn on the computer until last night. I managed to get turns out to all twelve BDLRM maggots. Then I came in to work this morning, still feeling pretty rotten, and discovered TWO of my co-workers died this morning. One had cancer, the other had a heart attack. :(:( Even in a place with 2,500 people, it still shakes you.

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

You have a turn maggot! A turn full of death and MOLTEN TNT which is immolating swathes and swathes of your brainwashed colonials.

Then hit the send button, big man. :mad: :mad:

'Cause I ain't got squat in my inbox. :mad:

You're all slope-headed flint chippers!!!

GARGARGRAG G ARGARGRAGRG ARAGRAGRAGRG!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

You have a turn maggot! A turn full of death and MOLTEN TNT which is immolating swathes and swathes of your brainwashed colonials.

Could I get a swatch of 'brainwashed colonials'? I'm thinking of redoing the War Room. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Thermopylae:

GARGARGRAG G ARGARGRAGRG ARAGRAGRAGRG!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: </font>

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Axe2121:

GARGARGRAG G ARGARGRAGRG ARAGRAGRAGRG!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Now we all know why the saying is "Mad as a meat Axe", and not, say.....

"Mad as a meat Snarker"

or

"Mad as a meat Wallybob", etc.

Re: Brainwashed Colonials:

Dear Maggot-Scum,

We have good news and bad news regarding your swath of brainwashed colonials. While, as always, the swath represents the ethnic diversity of the Commonwealth, the vast majority of them can only be described as " severely dead, or well on their way towards that state" by our handpicked quality control teams. We realize this may not be in tune with your likings, since the live ones tend to provide a bit of atmosphere to a room with their zany accents. On the upside, the dead and dying variety are much easier to work with, making re-decorating a layman's job. The good news is that we have lots of them. Tons of them. The lot must clear. SO, we are offering you a once in a PBEM deal where you can get TWO swathes for the price of one. Consider it an offer you wouldn't want to tell your wife you refused.

Respectfully,

Thermopylae