Best of the worst in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it my imagination, or didn't anybody have anything to say? That exchange between Axe maggot and Keke maggot was really discouraging. tongue.gif

Turns out to all BDLRM players. Mike, I'll try explaining to my ISP that there actually are people who live in New Zealand, and it would be nice to receive e-mail from them sometimes. I don't know if that will change anything or not.

Anyone waiting for a turn?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Is it my imagination, or didn't anybody have anything to say? That exchange between Axe maggot and Keke maggot was really discouraging. tongue.gif

You are on your way to destruction. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You are on your way to destruction. :mad: :mad:

That is entirely possible. However, unlike your poor British infantrymen, I am not under a barrage of mortar and machine gun fire at the moment. Some of them don't sound very happy! I can't imagine why. tongue.gif:D

Well, to top off a less-than-sterling week, I'm off to the dentist's office for an hour or two. Why is that such an unnerving thought? GRARGHRARRGHRAARGHRRR!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: Axe Maggot!!!!!!!!!! GGRRAAAARGHRGRHRGHH!!!!!!!!

I sent you turn 30. You sent me turn 29. Either you're playing CMBB golf, or MY LAST TURN WAS SO FULL OF MIND BENDING 'SPLODIES YOUR BRAIN SHIFTED INTO REVERSE!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

The latter, I'm sure. That's 'ladder' for you gamey club types. :mad:

Whooooohooooo!!!

Many Keith's at the pub!! I feel like Soddball on a Friday night!!!

*drunkenly leans on shoulder of imaginary Waffler at bar*

Seriously though, how do you guys continue to play me in PBEMs despite my obvious superiority?

I mean, it's cute, your determination, but, really, show some dignity, fer chrissakes.

AGRGA RGRAGRGAGAGRG GARGAGRGRAG AR GRAGRAGRAG!!

Oh, and in case I forgot, Richard Sharpe is by far the coolest character in fiction.

And Snarker -- 30 + 1 = you are a maggot.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Seriously though, how do you guys continue to play me in PBEMs despite my obvious superiority?

Superiority of what? Geekiness? :mad: </font>