A little utility

Hi,

After reading a topic about how people record which games they played and etc., I wrote myself a little MS access program for keeping this information. It contains a form for updating game information and a report showing a list of recorded games.

On the off chance that someone else might find it useful, it can be downloaded here http://www.geocities.com/yair_iny/Cgm97.zip

Hope you find it useful.

Hi Dieseltaylor,

Sorry about that, seems I am missing an "Edit Opponents" option. Will add later today. For now, you can press Shift while starting the access program and enter the design mode and manually add an opponent to the Opponents table. It will then be in the dropdown in the edit games option. At any rate I will add it tonight.

Thanks

Thanks Hapless!

Belatedly I was going to mention the mispelling of Australian ....DUH! I have corrected mine and added other forces that fught in Russia.

Sorry to mention it now.

The only other thing that occurred to me if you are to ever do anymore .... I can think of a lot of tiddly things but one important one I think is scenario points. If you can see what size games you play and win and lose it helps.

I have played 50 + pbems and a lot of those are 3000 pters. Scenarios can come in at 500+ and one could ambush game over. It would be handy to see a record of what size you are rubbish at etc.

Hi,

Seems as though Geocities, where I started a website for the purpose of serving this file has started giving a Page not Available error. Does anyone have an idea how I can provide this? Would it be OK to put it in CMMods?

WWB: I will add the extra features requested (points and also tactical situation) and would be most grateful for your help when I have a new version ready.

Thanks