Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai has been worshipped down here in Australia for some time.

Our Seanachai shrines are numerous, and our worship performed many times per day, every day, by every Aussie.

Here is a picture of a Seanachai shrine...and a worshipper showing the most suitable form of respect to this deity!

poopers.gif

Mace

Seanachai has been worshipped down here in Australia for some time.

Our Seanachai shrines are numerous, and our worship performed many times per day, every day, by every Aussie.

Here is a picture of a Seanachai shrine...and a worshipper showing the most suitable form of respect to this deity!

poopers.gif

Mace

Boo comes home from skool. His father is a farmer, and he's shoveling all the manure out of the outhouse onto the strawberries to fertilize them.

Boo says, "Hey, Pop, learned in skool there's an easy way to do everything."

They go downtown and get some dynamite, they're gonna rig it up under the outhouse and blow the crap into the strawberry patch. They get it all rigged up, but they don't see Seanachai coming to use the outhouse.

poopers.gif

BaBooom!!!

The manure goes flying, and so does Seanachai. Ploop! He lands in the strawberries!

They go running up to him, "Seanachai, Seanachai! My God, are you all right? Are you all right?"

He says, "Yeah, I'm fine. Whoo! I'm certainly glad I didn't let that one go in the...."

SSN Hint Of The Day: Forget the punch line, but don’t let that stop you from telling jokes.

Now sod off.

[ October 22, 2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Boo comes home from skool. His father is a farmer, and he's shoveling all the manure out of the outhouse onto the strawberries to fertilize them.

Boo says, "Hey, Pop, learned in skool there's an easy way to do everything."

They go downtown and get some dynamite, they're gonna rig it up under the outhouse and blow the crap into the strawberry patch. They get it all rigged up, but they don't see Seanachai coming to use the outhouse.

poopers.gif

BaBooom!!!

The manure goes flying, and so does Seanachai. Ploop! He lands in the strawberries!

They go running up to him, "Seanachai, Seanachai! My God, are you all right? Are you all right?"

He says, "Yeah, I'm fine. Whoo! I'm certainly glad I didn't let that one go in the...."

SSN Hint Of The Day: Forget the punch line, but don’t let that stop you from telling jokes.

Now sod off.

[ October 22, 2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

I never thought I'd be saying this about BB, but send me turns, ya nongs!

I'm bored.

Thanks for the slippers Dear Emma, I could ewes a new pair.

What the hell is a "nong" anyway? I'm sick of all this Australo-centricism around here. "Fairy floss" indeed! I want a good Scottish insult. A good Scottish insulting pronoun. Something that'll get the point across without getting a face bashed in.

I found a stack of mail yesterday under some things that was from May.

Send me turns!

[ October 22, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

I never thought I'd be saying this about BB, but send me turns, ya nongs!

I'm bored.

Thanks for the slippers Dear Emma, I could ewes a new pair.

What the hell is a "nong" anyway? I'm sick of all this Australo-centricism around here. "Fairy floss" indeed! I want a good Scottish insult. A good Scottish insulting pronoun. Something that'll get the point across without getting a face bashed in.

I found a stack of mail yesterday under some things that was from May.

Send me turns!

[ October 22, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

New forum, same lunatics, I see.

I am sure I wasn’t missed, but I have returned just the same. Actually, it’s been long enough that I can’t remember who I am supposed to hate.

Lars and I had a couple of games. I think we ended up splitting them, and I would suggest a rubber match, but I’m worried he’ll get overly excited if I suggest anything involving a “rubber”.

I pasted Athkatla in a quick game. (Who hasn’t?) That was about a year ago. Maybe a year of training has improved his play?

I exchanged turns with that goober from Wax-a-hamster, Texas, MrSpkr. He is probably still compensating for the fact that he has the IQ of a rotten turnip by playing only his own scenarios.

I played at least one other game – so boring that I can’t even remember the opponent.

And all of these Cesspoolers have probably long since been promoted well above my station. Perhaps a few are now allowed to harvest the toenail fungus from the great Seanachai himself.

I was thinking that I could challenge the current piss-boy, but it looks like you guys have opted for wearing diapers these days. I guess whoever has the cleanest pair is the newest arrival?

New forum, same lunatics, I see.

I am sure I wasn’t missed, but I have returned just the same. Actually, it’s been long enough that I can’t remember who I am supposed to hate.

Lars and I had a couple of games. I think we ended up splitting them, and I would suggest a rubber match, but I’m worried he’ll get overly excited if I suggest anything involving a “rubber”.

I pasted Athkatla in a quick game. (Who hasn’t?) That was about a year ago. Maybe a year of training has improved his play?

I exchanged turns with that goober from Wax-a-hamster, Texas, MrSpkr. He is probably still compensating for the fact that he has the IQ of a rotten turnip by playing only his own scenarios.

I played at least one other game – so boring that I can’t even remember the opponent.

And all of these Cesspoolers have probably long since been promoted well above my station. Perhaps a few are now allowed to harvest the toenail fungus from the great Seanachai himself.

I was thinking that I could challenge the current piss-boy, but it looks like you guys have opted for wearing diapers these days. I guess whoever has the cleanest pair is the newest arrival?

Dammit, where's my Temple!

All there is here is repeated photos of what looks like a Briton version of Peenemunde, and an attempt to launch rocks at France!

Did you lot know my Mortal Enemy has returned under a new secret identity?

See if you can spot which one he is in the new Close Air Support thread.

Oh, but don't be disruptive and post gibberish! The Grogs all seem to be playing nicely together, and we shouldn't ruin that.

Well, any more than I already have, that is.

[ October 23, 2003, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

All there is here is repeated photos of what looks like a Briton version of Peenemunde, and an attempt to launch rocks at France!

Did you lot know my Mortal Enemy has returned under a new secret identity?

See if you can spot which one he is in the new Close Air Support thread.

Oh, but don't be disruptive and post gibberish! The Grogs all seem to be playing nicely together, and we shouldn't ruin that.

Well, any more than I already have, that is.

[ October 23, 2003, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't get your damp, reeking underoos in a bunch, Seanachai, I've just now gotten back from the architects. (Ye gawds (not you Seanachai, I haven't seen that many pocket protectors together in one place since computer camp.)

Here's what they came up with and they assure me that it's the "going thing" in hedonistic-pre-Christian-pagan worship-style religions.

CH1_F4.JPG

The third tier also has a fine multi-purpose room that can be rented out for wedding receptions and bar mitzvah's.

Ample parking in the rear and we're fairly certain that if you throw around some baksheesh, we might be able to get the zoning commision to look the other way. I'd tell you more, but I've got the decorator coming over, a Mr. Morte of Guernica, and it's never wise to keep him waiting.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't get your damp, reeking underoos in a bunch, Seanachai, I've just now gotten back from the architects. (Ye gawds (not you Seanachai, I haven't seen that many pocket protectors together in one place since computer camp.)

Here's what they came up with and they assure me that it's the "going thing" in hedonistic-pre-Christian-pagan worship-style religions.

CH1_F4.JPG

The third tier also has a fine multi-purpose room that can be rented out for wedding receptions and bar mitzvah's.

Ample parking in the rear and we're fairly certain that if you throw around some baksheesh, we might be able to get the zoning commision to look the other way. I'd tell you more, but I've got the decorator coming over, a Mr. Morte of Guernica, and it's never wise to keep him waiting.