Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I will available following my sessions (6:00 PM or so) on the evening of Tuesday Nov. 11th. If you happen to be free for official CessPool consultations that evening, so much the better. If not ...YOUR LOSS! I'll be staying at the Wyndam Garden Las Colinas. I DO NOT HAVE A CAR! If you don't care enough to drive to meet ME then you clearly don't care enough ... to drive ... to meet me.

Joe

Hmm. Dine with you, or stay home to celebrate my wife's birthday?

Not so sure I can pu7ll this off, Joe.

Steve

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I will available following my sessions (6:00 PM or so) on the evening of Tuesday Nov. 11th. If you happen to be free for official CessPool consultations that evening, so much the better. If not ...YOUR LOSS! I'll be staying at the Wyndam Garden Las Colinas. I DO NOT HAVE A CAR! If you don't care enough to drive to meet ME then you clearly don't care enough ... to drive ... to meet me.

Joe

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Steve </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I bet MrSpkr's wife is a Kennedy Democrat...

Hey it worked for Schwartzenegger ... whatever.

And you're a fine one to talk, MrSpkr RWNJ may be a Right Wing Nut Job but YOU'RE one of them Left Wing Commie Pinkos ... 'course I am too but that's different.

Mind you it could be worse, I mean look at dalem ... he's a Right Wing GUN Nut Nut Job. MrSpkr RWNJ just talks a good game, dalem packs heat!

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I bet MrSpkr's wife is a Kennedy Democrat...

Hey it worked for Schwartzenegger ... whatever.

And you're a fine one to talk, MrSpkr RWNJ may be a Right Wing Nut Job but YOU'RE one of them Left Wing Commie Pinkos ... 'course I am too but that's different.

Mind you it could be worse, I mean look at dalem ... he's a Right Wing GUN Nut Nut Job. MrSpkr RWNJ just talks a good game, dalem packs heat!

Joe

Mace, you bastard!

Been playing Temple of Elemental Evil. Thought I'd give it a go with an evil party. Managed to get the reputation of Butcher of Hommlet (without trying I might add). Now what this means, is that all the happy townfolk attack my party on sight. Ok, I'm up for a little mayhem. First bastard I run into... a herder. He and his two dogs were no match, but when then I got swarmed by his herd of killer SHEEP! It is all Mace's fault

Mace, you bastard!

Been playing Temple of Elemental Evil. Thought I'd give it a go with an evil party. Managed to get the reputation of Butcher of Hommlet (without trying I might add). Now what this means, is that all the happy townfolk attack my party on sight. Ok, I'm up for a little mayhem. First bastard I run into... a herder. He and his two dogs were no match, but when then I got swarmed by his herd of killer SHEEP! It is all Mace's fault

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mace, you bastard!

My understanding is that the former Ranger, now herder, and his two trained attack dogs did no damage, but the sheep were vicious, and savaged Berli up a treat.

This is your influence, Mace. You and your per-verse 'abits are having a markedly bad influence on the poor wee lambs, turnin' 'em from their peaceful, domesticated, wooly browsing to savage self-defense and avowals of 'no more lamb kebabs', bleated at the top volume possible for an animal with it's teeth sunk deep into Berli's legs.

And it wasn't that they were afraid of being 'eaten', Mace.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mace, you bastard!

My understanding is that the former Ranger, now herder, and his two trained attack dogs did no damage, but the sheep were vicious, and savaged Berli up a treat.

This is your influence, Mace. You and your per-verse 'abits are having a markedly bad influence on the poor wee lambs, turnin' 'em from their peaceful, domesticated, wooly browsing to savage self-defense and avowals of 'no more lamb kebabs', bleated at the top volume possible for an animal with it's teeth sunk deep into Berli's legs.

And it wasn't that they were afraid of being 'eaten', Mace.

Originally posted by PondScum:

We won't even need very much. A couple of staggering-drunk foxes captured on the way back from their local watering hole should suffice.

And since Yeknod is currently guarding said watering hole, he can alert us when the foxes leave.

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr*

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr*

[squeeze]

*plop*

*honk*

I just wanted to say that passing Boo's golf ball was quite an effort.

Play on.

Yeknod

Originally posted by PondScum:

We won't even need very much. A couple of staggering-drunk foxes captured on the way back from their local watering hole should suffice.

And since Yeknod is currently guarding said watering hole, he can alert us when the foxes leave.

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr*

[squeeze]

*plop*

*honk*

Play on.

Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

*plop*

*honk*

Play on.

Yeknod

Here, here, here, dammit!

We'll have none of that sex club fetishism in this Thread!

Take that sort of thing over to www.zoophilistgolf.com, thank you very much.

Sodding Justicar is so absorbed in denying my godhood that he's letting the place become a horrible den of perversity, that he is.

[ October 17, 2003, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]