What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

GRRRAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!! Feckin' loser neighborhood I live in!!!! Let me rephrase that. FECKIN' LOSER NY CITY NEIGHBORS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seem some nitwit called the township on some other nitwit and the other nitwit thinks it was me. Because his nitwit wife lied to him and told him the inspector said it WAS me.

Apparently she doesn't like me because I told her to stop referring to herself as "The Representative of the Whispering Woods Association" to the township at council meetings.

Funny, we have no association (it's not a private community) and I told her I didn't need or want anyone attempting to speaking for me or my family and I didn't appreciate her trying to get my already sky high taxes raised for her private agenda either, insinuating our entire development is in favor of this.

So needless to say, I'm a reaaaaally pissed off maggot right about now.

But wait!!!!! Mrs. Nitwit doesn't realise I will soon be Constable Maggot, and will be the one serving her summons when one of these other city looney toons gets a bug up the bum for her again.

Ahh, I'm feeling better now. Life is sweet. :D:D

[ August 18, 2004, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this one of the occasions that would justify the expense of your handgun? :confused:

Just make sure she disappears into the deepest part of 'Whispering Woods'.*

<small font>*This in no way means I support murdering someone. As for others doing it.....</small font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

(snip)...They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation.

Are you sure they weren't trying to trap Homer Simpson? All right, how many of the <font size=1>penguins</font> were caught in the trap before the bear came along? How many Canadians? Did they use genuine Krispy Kreme doughnuts or those Canadian imitations? tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

(snip)...They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation.

Are you sure they weren't trying to trap Homer Simpson? All right, how many of the <font size=1>penguins</font> were caught in the trap before the bear came along? How many Canadians? Did they use genuine Krispy Kreme doughnuts or those Canadian imitations? tongue.gif:D:D </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Isn't this one of the occasions that would justify the expense of your handgun? :confused:

Just make sure she disappears into the deepest part of 'Whispering Woods'.*

<small font>*This in no way means I support murdering someone. As for others doing it.....</small font>

Silly maggot! Handguns are for self-defense. But arrest power does come with the position. The way it works for a constable is the offender pays me for the priviledge and embarrassment of being arrested as a court cost levy; a constable is technically on duty 24-7 (goes back to the beginning of the Commonwealth, I'm told) so I may eventually have cause to cuff and Mirandise this loon when another loon pushes the issue as we have no local police force. Not my job to judge the validity of a charge, eh?

Good 'nuff for me. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Are you sure they weren't trying to trap Homer Simpson? All right, how many of the <font size=1>penguins</font> were caught in the trap before the bear came along? How many Canadians? Did they use genuine Krispy Kreme doughnuts or those Canadian imitations? tongue.gif:D:D </font>

Updates 'n such.

Snarker and I are staring at each other over 600 miles of barren steppe. Nary a whispering wood to be seen. This op is ugly. :mad:

Dave H and I are at daggers drawn, literally, 'cause there ain't much else left in our arsenals. :mad:

I have been forced to surrender to both Mike and Pseudo. This is not surprising since the scnearios were made by evil jr and his loony father. :mad:

Smope and I are pitting the entire forces that Russia and Finland have to offer against each other in a deep, gloomy forest, complete with numerous dug in T-34s. Blech. :mad:

Watson&Crick is looking for a spoiler counterattack against my Brits but he has as much hope as someone heading into the breach at Badajoz. :mad:

Robohn and I are facing off over a huge desert valley. Doesn't look too promising for the field surgeons. :mad:

Wallybob is learning a hard lesson as the Germans versus my Yanks at St. Vith. :mad:

And last, and certainly least, mike_the_wino's grape-stomping conscripts are rapidly filling my holding pens. :mad:

End transmission.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Apparently she doesn't like me because I told her to stop referring to herself as "The Representative of the Whispering Woods Association" to the township at council meetings.

GHGAHGHAGHAGHG GHGHGEHGHGHGH GHAGHAGHAGHAG

THAT IS NO REASON TO HATE YOU!!!!

SHE SHOULD BE FEGGIN ASHAMED!!!!

GHAGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGHAGAHGAHGAHGA

...she should just hate you because you're Snarker. Like the rest of us here do! :mad: :mad: :mad:

btw How about a challenge to you scurvey lot? Something to test your mettle.

Install DirectX 9c, and then install the latest Nvidia drivers, then try to play CMAK!

Great fun, or what?!!!! :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GHGAHGHAGHAGHG GHGHGEHGHGHGH GHAGHAGHAGHAG

THAT IS NO REASON TO HATE YOU!!!!

SHE SHOULD BE FEGGIN ASHAMED!!!!

GHAGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGHAGAHGAHGAHGA

...she should just hate you because you're Snarker. Like the rest of us here do! :mad: :mad: :mad:

btw How about a challenge to you scurvey lot? Something to test your mettle.

Install DirectX 9c, and then install the latest Nvidia drivers, then try to play CMAK!

Great fun, or what?!!!! :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>

Tomorrow I am going Canadian and taking the day off with some useless made up holiday....not entirely useless because I will be drunk by noon, 30 minutes earlier than normal, and I won't be screaming at my micro-managing, brainless, useless, sister-humping boss about how only pile of worthless ameoba droppings would try and micro-manage a man with anger management issues, lots of firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo.

Even that doesn't sink in...mebbe that 170 grains moving @ 2400 feet per second could dent the sloped armor plating that is his Cro-Magnon-esque forehead.

All right whar be me turns ya worthless piles of dung beetle ****e?????? The only thing other than p0rn spam to infiltrate my mailbox was a "scenario" from Soddomidget. Now that I think aboot it, there is no difference betwixt the p0rn and "scenario." As a man who likes to give, I have passed this tripe onto smilie DaveH. If this abomination, does not get you all hot, I will find something filthier. :mad:

MTW! be smart. AMFO slurry command detonated would be much more violent.

I also note that you stated that he is "sister-humping". Is he truly from Mississippi, or is that just slander on your part? "Git of'n me Daddy, you're crushin' mah Malbouroghs."