Monday Nov 17 and still no DEMO...

patboy

I'm still hoping they go for......

18 Nov for the demo - Anniversary of Op Crusader. (Tomorrow !) No reason to believe they will ... but I'll be checking anyway :D

7 Dec for the full game - Anniversary of the end of the (242 day) seige of Tobruk.

[ November 17, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Lou2000 ]

No point in waiting impatiently for the demo since the download time the first few days will be way too long. (if it's like last time anyhow).

It's like rushing out when the movie's over. All you are rushing for is to stand in line to get out. Better to sit back and listen to the credits music.

Me, I'm savouring my CMBB matches... kind of aiming to have them wrapped up by the middle of December at the latest. Above all, I'm not wetting myself over waiting for the demo like SOME people around here. Sure, I'm looking forward to it, but come on, folks. Get a life.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

No point in waiting impatiently for the demo since the download time the first few days will be way too long. (if it's like last time anyhow).

It's like rushing out when the movie's over. All you are rushing for is to stand in line to get out. Better to sit back and listen to the credits music.

Me, I'm savouring my CMBB matches... kind of aiming to have them wrapped up by the middle of December at the latest. Above all, I'm not wetting myself over waiting for the demo like SOME people around here. Sure, I'm looking forward to it, but come on, folks. Get a life.

I tried getting a life, but nobody on the forum was able to tell me where to find one. smile.gif

Originally posted by Salkin:

So, what is this "life" that you are talking about ?

//Salkin

I have heard that this "life" of yours is a common term used to refer to anything not Combat Mission. :mad:

I do not know about you lot, but mine involves such things as pool parties, beautiful women, cocaine, rampant sex, fast cars, secret agents and explosions. :mad:

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You'll notice the girl is pulling away, preparing for flight. One can hardly blame her, can one?

I happen to know for a FACT that she liked me. </font>