Gurra or MikeyD, ETO treatment to the lowly Marder IIIM

Hey guys how about one of you doing the ETO treatment to the Marder IIIM? It is one of the most frequently run into vehicles and needs a little darkening up if it's going to survive in ETO!

Not like your busy doing more romantic vehicles... but let's not forget one of the work horses. ;)

Beg, Beg,

DavidI

Hi David,

that was an interesting proposal...

but as MikeyD said in another thread, the excuses for sitting on the inside somewhere and mod when summer has arrived, are running dry.

I have just finished a pretty big mod project for CMBB at the moment, and so I need to reload and take a little while off. But when I start again, I could definitely take a look at the Marder IIIM. It will not just happen within the next two weeks. ;)

Originally posted by Gurra:

I have just finished a pretty big mod project for CMBB at the moment.

Hi Gurra,

Interesting ! What is it ?

some pics are welcome ! ;)

Whatever, I hope isn't the same I'm doing !

See my pic

251s1cd.th.jpg

Almost finished, 251/10 251/1 251/2 need some marking before I release 'em.

Cheers

Pat

Lol, with a lot of wood ?

No I think Gurra did the same thing that Eichenbaum did with the Factory ;

FORT NAVAJO

Russian could be = Cowboys

Germans could be = Indians

Andrew, we need new uniforms mod to dress the new Combat mission game modded by Gurra ! :D

Pat

Okay, I will stop this guessing game.

At Zimorodok's, you can get my latest contribution to CM. I did this one primarily for myself, but why not share it anyway? smile.gif

Available stuff:

1. new wooden fence

2. new hay roof

3. 3 new wooden shacks

4. 4 new small light buildings

And it's all built out of wood. ;)

Well, except for the hay roof(but even that has a bit of wood in it)

Why on earth have I done this, which is a fully legitimate question, as Tanks a lot's buildings are out there, and they are gorgeous?

I missed light buildings made of timber.

These buildings have a very rustic feel about them, and my intentions have been to portray small russian farms or villages.

I actually named the project 'Devrenya', which should mean 'the spirit of the small village'.

Due to file transportation issues, the whole mod is uploaded house by house, and the same preview picture has been used on almost every house, but you can get a fairly good view of the lot anyhow.

Regards

Gurra

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by patboy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gurra:

I have just finished a pretty big mod project for CMBB at the moment.

Hi Gurra,

Interesting ! What is it ?

some pics are welcome ! ;)

Whatever, I hope isn't the same I'm doing !

See my pic

251s1cd.th.jpg

Almost finished, 251/10 251/1 251/2 need some marking before I release 'em.

Cheers

Pat </font>

One problem there is, I think: As far as I know the Marder IIIM has only one set of textures for Africa and Italy, or am I mistaken?

Just recently tried to change the Lynx´s textures only to find out an ambush pattern looked rather weird in the desert... :D

Earl Grey,

Shouldn't be a problem with the Lynx since they didn't come out until after Pz Armee Afrika was long Kaput. So upload that Lynx - would love to see it. :D Do you have Panthers roaming around your desert? ;)

I don't think the late war MarderIIIm has any shared BMPs with North African one - some homework is required.

David

The marderIIIM doesn't appear in cmak until July/43 two months after the African conflict is over.

So there is only one BMP set which is done quite appropriately in a non desert scheme.

The same as David stated for the Lynx, actually the Lynx dosen't show up until Sept/43.

You can bring back this stuff into that time period but as you've seen it only has the one (non desert) BMP set.