Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

Probably no turns tonight. I have exhausted my feeble reserves fighting the good fight on the PF.

Keeping up with Lars, Joe, and dalem is clearly not for the sick and infirmed.

To quote WC Fields:

Sleep, the most wonderful thing in life...except drink.

Sleeeeeeeeep!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Of course after that I'll be scrounging dumpsters while YOU lot are lining your pockets with your PRIVATIZED Social Security ...

Joe

I'll share my territory with you. By the time you need them, I'll have all those dumpsters sewed up.

Happy Birthday, Ol' Foul Joe.

And now, for your birthday present:

Nazgul was revealed to be CavScout returned, and the Moderators have banned him again.

Have a great birthday, you big ol' Anti-American prick, you!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Of course after that I'll be scrounging dumpsters while YOU lot are lining your pockets with your PRIVATIZED Social Security ...

Joe

I'll share my territory with you. By the time you need them, I'll have all those dumpsters sewed up.

Happy Birthday, Ol' Foul Joe.

And now, for your birthday present:

Nazgul was revealed to be CavScout returned, and the Moderators have banned him again.

Have a great birthday, you big ol' Anti-American prick, you! </font>

You're too kind, but I like to think I'll be visiting a rather higher class of dumpsters than are available in ManyAppleLess ... I DO have standards you know.

OTOH ... what's cat food running in your neck of the woods these days?

Joe

We'll never starve, Joe. Not while the local parks are filled with mallards and geese too bloody stupid not to walk right up to a man who appears to be offering them a piece of bread, even if he does have a noose in the other hand.

Only trouble is the bloody things taste like fritos when you cook them up. It's their damn diet.

Besides, we get a very good class of dumpster here. And for much of our year, whatever is thrown into them stays pretty fresh because of natural refrigeration provided by our bracing climate.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You're too kind, but I like to think I'll be visiting a rather higher class of dumpsters than are available in ManyAppleLess ... I DO have standards you know.

OTOH ... what's cat food running in your neck of the woods these days?

Joe

We'll never starve, Joe. Not while the local parks are filled with mallards and geese too bloody stupid not to walk right up to a man who appears to be offering them a piece of bread, even if he does have a noose in the other hand.

Only trouble is the bloody things taste like fritos when you cook them up. It's their damn diet.

Besides, we get a very good class of dumpster here. And for much of our year, whatever is thrown into them stays pretty fresh because of natural refrigeration provided by our bracing climate. </font>

And now, something for Lars because he's my bestest buddy:

She's into superstition

black cats and voodoo dolls

I feel a premonition

that girl's gonna make me fall

She's into new sensation

new kicks and candle light

she's got a new addiction

for every day and night

She'll make you take your clothes off

and go dancing in the rain

she'll make you live the crazy life

or she'll take away your pain

like a bullet to your brain

upside inside out

she's living la Vida loca

she'll push and pull you down

her lips are devil red

and her skins the color mocha

she will wear you out

living la vida loca

woke up in New York City

in a funky cheap motel

she took my heart and she took my money

she must of slipped me a sleeping pill

she never drinks the water

makes you order French Champaign

and once you had a taste of her

you'll never be the same

she'll make you go insane

upside inside out

her lips are devil red

she will wear you out

living la vida loca

She'll make you take your clothes off

and go dancing in the rain

she'll make you live the crazy life

or she'll take away your pain

like a bullet to your brain

upside inside out

her lips are devil red

she will wear you out

living la Vida loca

living la vida loca

Yeah, and Lars is always good for a couple of bucks as he stumbles out of whatever bar has ejected him.

I suppose I COULD take a night course in Rolling Drunks ... of course we'd end up smelling of fox pee ... still since we're likely to be smelling of SOME sort of pee, might as well be fox eh?

Then, when the gendarmerie pick us up and ask if we've pee'd ourselves we can pull ourselves erect with dignity and say, "No Officer, it's FOX PEE if you like." We'd likely get a better cell that way don't you think?

Joe

Then, when the gendarmerie pick us up and ask if we've pee'd ourselves we can pull ourselves erect with dignity and say, "No Officer, it's FOX PEE if you like." We'd likely get a better cell that way don't you think?

Joe

Although there are many places where this would not be true, it is true of Minneapolis. Even more so of St. Paul. A man who shows up in jail reeking of fox urine will be treated with genteel respect.

They will either assume that 1) You are a hunter, or 2) A fox has actually peed on you.

Hunters are respected in Minnesota, and we are a State of outdoorsmen. If a fox has peed on you, you must have 'the right stuff'. Foxes are, by nature, clever and shy of humans, so if you've gotten close enough to one to get it to have a slash on you, you must be pretty good in the woods.

They'd probably put us in the 'Gubernatorial' cell. That's the one with the brass plaque that is usually occupied by the Ventura kid, or the sons of various local politicos. It's very nice.

Originally posted by Mace:

Happy Birthday Joe, the dropbear's in the mail.

btw Mum always said to respect the elders, but I got an exemption in your case.

Mace

Glad to see you survived your late night... or was it early morning ?

Noba.

ps GO PORT !

Hey Joe, thanks for the bestest birthday present ever...

you are way f-ing older than I am...

hahahahaha

Oh, and it's Citizenship Day here in the U.S., so if you are a citizen here, do sumfink citizen-like... like help an old lady across the street, support your local law enforcement, and toss a nickel to 'ol Joe...

And now, something for Lars because he's my bestest buddy:

***the horror snipped***

You bastische. I'll be learning to play Celtic rap on the pipes for that.

Hmm, maybe midget clog Morris dancers for the backup line. Might be nice...

Well, let's see what I've missed in the last couple of days...Joe had a birthday...and on our anniversary. How nice of him. Happy birthday, Joe and remember, you're not getting better, you're just getting older. What else...Nazgul got deported AGAIN. I guess there really is a Santa Claus...Boggsy finally has a physical illness to go along with his mental illness...dalem's still right wing...Papa Kahn's still throwing his il sotto voce asides with gay abandon (not that there's anything wrong with that!)...Lars, Noba and Mace (Oh my!) are still annoying...rune is still not making a lick of sense...Berli's still dealing one liners from the bottom of the deck...the Ladies are still loverly and as pure as the driven snow and Seanachai is still living in his twisted little fantasy world. A world where gnomes are revered and actually have a chance with wimmin.

Looks like I didn't miss a damn thing.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

SNIP....

Looks like I didn't miss a damn thing.

Nor did we. SOD OFF

Noba. </font>