Peng Challenge Thread III- Revenge of the Nerds

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

She can move on ... that isn't the rack you're looking for.

That is EXACTLY the rack we're looking for.

Sheesh, the quality of Jedi now days. I'm moving across to the SITH instead.

Mace

Please e-mail me.

Noba. [/QB]

This is not going to manifest itself as some cyberstalking episode is it? The last slime dwelling pengite who got a hold of my real email was a particularly tedious little leech that required some vigorous removal. Mind you, on second thoughts, as you only live down the road (metaphorically speaking) the antidote if you turned to lunacy would be straightforward.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

She can move on ... that isn't the rack you're looking for.

That is EXACTLY the rack we're looking for.

Sheesh, the quality of Jedi now days. I'm moving across to the SITH instead.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Please e-mail me.

Noba.

This is not going to manifest itself as some cyberstalking episode is it? The last slime dwelling pengite who got a hold of my real email was a particularly tedious little leech that required some vigorous removal. Mind you, on second thoughts, as you only live down the road (metaphorically speaking) the antidote if you turned to lunacy would be straightforward. [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

]No.

I'm harmless.

Ask my wife.

Heck, ask anyone.

Noba.

ps. Great weather we are having, what ?

S'truth. Not only is he harmless, he's also clueless, gormless, mindless and charmless.

The one thing he's not is odorless.

Pity, that.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

]No.

I'm harmless.

Ask my wife.

Heck, ask anyone.

Noba.

S'truth. Not only is he harmless, he's also clueless, gormless, mindless and charmless.

Pity, that. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

]No.

I'm harmless.

Ask my wife.

Heck, ask anyone.

Noba.

Pity, that. </font>

Boo Radley posted the following to Noba ... NOBA for the luv of Gawd, a known and registered Australian. In other words, if you tried really hard, you could probably pass for a Texan.
Boo Radley you have undoubtedly forgotten that I am of Texas heritage. Indeed I was BORN in Texas, as were my parents and ALL of my grandparents. Indeed Sir ALL of my Great Grandparents are BURIED in the historic soil of the great State of Texas.

For you to suggest, even in jest, that a miserable lowly Australian (superflouis words I realize, there are NO Australians who are NOT miserable and lowly) could even DREAM of being recognized as a Texan would be as unlikely as that happening to someone who was born in, oh let's just say, New Haven, Connecticut, to parents who were born, respectively in, for the sake of argument, Milton, Massachusetts and Rye, New York, just to pick a couple of places off the map at random.

No, Boo Radley, such a person wouldn't DARE to call himself a Texan based soley upon childhood residency.

Therefore Sirrah, I require from you one of two things, either an abject apology posted here for all to see OR a CMAK setup.

Oh wait, I haven't played CMAK in a long while and probably don't have the latest patch which you, slavish to the end, no doubt installed in the first nanosecond it was available.

So I suppose I'll just have to settle for the abject apology ... with crawling.

Joe

For you to suggest, even in jest, that a miserable lowly Australian (superflouis words I realize, there are NO Australians who are NOT miserable and lowly) could even DREAM of being recognized as a Texan

Ewuuuuuuuuu!

Recognised as a Texan?! *shudders*

That's almost as bad as being confused for a pom.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

]No.

I'm harmless.

Ask my wife.

Heck, ask anyone.

Noba.

Pity, that. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

For you to suggest, even in jest, that a miserable lowly Australian (superflouis words I realize, there are NO Australians who are NOT miserable and lowly) could even DREAM of being recognized as a Texan

Ewuuuuuuuuu!

Recognised as a Texan?! *shudders*

That's almost as bad as being confused for a pom. </font>

Two women are walking home after a girlie night out. They are very drunk and the walk home is taking some time due to their intoxicated state.

Eventually, they find themselves desperate for a wee. At that particular moment,they are passing a church and decide to go behind the headstones in the graveyard.

As they finish they both realize they have nothing to 'freshen-up' with so the first woman decides to use her knickers and then throw them away.

The second woman is wearing very expensive underwear and is reluctant to lose them, when she notices a new grave nearby with lots of fresh flowers, amongst which is a very lavish

bouquet with a thick soft ribbon.

'Just the job' she decides and without another thought, duly drags the bouquet over and uses the ribbon to dry herself.

Their task completed, the women continue staggering home.

Next morning, the husband of the first woman phones the husband of the second.

"We need to keep an eye on our

wives. Mine came home with no knickers on last night.

"You think you've got problems" exclaims the second husband "My wife came home last night with a card stuck up her arse that said, "We'll Never Forget You - From All the Lads at the Fire

Station".

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Boo Radley posted the following to Noba ... NOBA for the luv of Gawd, a known and registered Australian. In other words, if you tried really hard, you could probably pass for a Texan.

Boo Radley you have undoubtedly forgotten that I am of Texas heritage. Indeed I was BORN in Texas, as were my parents and ALL of my grandparents. Indeed Sir ALL of my Great Grandparents are BURIED in the historic soil of the great State of Texas.

For you to suggest, even in jest, that a miserable lowly Australian (superflouis words I realize, there are NO Australians who are NOT miserable and lowly) could even DREAM of being recognized as a Texan would be as unlikely as that happening to someone who was born in, oh let's just say, New Haven, Connecticut, to parents who were born, respectively in, for the sake of argument, Milton, Massachusetts and Rye, New York, just to pick a couple of places off the map at random.

No, Boo Radley, such a person wouldn't DARE to call himself a Texan based soley upon childhood residency.

Therefore Sirrah, I require from you one of two things, either an abject apology posted here for all to see OR a CMAK setup.

Oh wait, I haven't played CMAK in a long while and probably don't have the latest patch which you, slavish to the end, no doubt installed in the first nanosecond it was available.

Joe </font>

Poor little Radley...

(SNIPPED, because your high pitched squeak of a voice makes my fillings vibrate...
badley, Radley, and you never recovered.
It's always sad when someone is forced to misspell a word for verisimilitude, innit?

Doomed to always be at the bottom of the 'pool, forever dry humping any leg that paused close enough. (You never could get a wet one out).
I'm not even sure what this means. Is it some kind of Cricket reference?

Shunned by all and put into the losing status of Deputy Dawg to olde fowl Joe

(That was neat how you you used Dawg and fowl together in that sentence. I'm sure one was intentional and the other was your illiteracy stepping up to the bat again.)
That was the straw that snapped the puppies back. Now all you do is cry patheticallly from your little dank corner. Mewling cravenly for attention. You shall have it at last.

<font size=+3*BooT*</font>

Now bugger off and stop bothering me.

Noba.

In a word, no.

Noba, Noba, Noba, NobaNobaNobaNobaNoba(This is fun. I sound like a motor boat) NobaNobaNobaNoba. Bothering you is one of my favorite things. Think of me as the Noseeum darting to and fro in front of your face as you try to line up a difficult shot at billiards. Think of me as the sock that rips as you pull it on. Think of me as the dribble glass given to you by one of your mates as you try to talk up the young Sheila at the bar on any given weekend.

Think of me.

Originally posted by dalem:

I've never been to Texas.

I've never been to Australia.

Think about it...

Nor have you been to the very bottom of the deepest part of Lake ManyTonkaToys ... and that's just around the corner.

Check it out for us, send photos ...

Joe

p.s. Use of artifical breathing devices is wussy, you wouldn't want to be wussy would you?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Boo Radley posted the following to Noba ... NOBA for the luv of Gawd, a known and registered Australian. In other words, if you tried really hard, you could probably pass for a Texan.

Joe </font>

Scarlet Crusade. For those that understand, Snarker (17) or Wurffel (11). Both tanks.

The rest of you can commence to telling me to sod orf or kick me inna fork. I'm wearing my iron underwear for just such an occassion.

Originally posted by Snarker:

The rest of you can commence to telling me to sod orf or kick me . I'm wearing my iron underwear for just such an occassion.

Your armor won't do any good, we're not gonna kick you in the head, nothing vital there.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Scarlet Crusade. For those that understand, Snarker (17) or Wurffel (11). Both tanks.

The rest of you can commence to telling me to sod orf or kick me inna fork. I'm wearing my iron underwear for just such an occassion.

I hope it rusts, you bedwetting bastiche.