Peng Challenge Thread III- Revenge of the Nerds

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

A few drunken stumblebums got together and created the MBT. Here are the rules, you horrible little Sith!

We don't like you or your little Yoda, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rleete:

But that is the same thing. He's just being less specific; encompasing all nerds, not just one.

Yes, one insults nerds in general.

The other insults one nerd in particular.

Do try to keep up with the reason behind this thread, will you?

There's a reason for everything ..

I mean, the reason I'm posting here now is because there's no reason why I shouldn't, and if that's not enough reason then I guess you just can't be reasoned with ...

On the other hand, if for some reason you can't find any reasoning in my words then I suggest you go........................................

Fishing?

I'm one of those people who does not believe that everything happens for a reason...

Especially taking into account any situation where Boo Radley is involved. Reason just does not enter into the picture...sort of like dealing with a Terminator....death and destruction are usually the end result.

Originally posted by Lars:

As usual, Boo approaches the mark, then misses entirely.

Much like your flack guns, eh Lars?

Here it is, turn one-hundred-and-who-knows-what-else and Lars' assorted flack guns have knocked out something like four of my tanks, leaving me with thirty-some more to spread mayhem all over his poor pixeltruppen.

Whatsamatta, bubeleh? You want I should just park them in front of your guns for a few turns and see if you can hit them then?

You want I should spot for you for awhile?

"No Fritzie, a bit more to the left. NO, MY LEFT!"

Sheesh!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sigh. You all suck. Elvis owes me a turn. Lars owes me a turn. dalem owes me a setup.

Nobody owes you nothin', squire. As soon as you get that one straight, life will start to pick up.

This jobless bit is beginning to suck.
Then start doing pro bono work for the poor. You might even learn something about humanity that way.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Then start doing pro bono work for the poor. You might even learn something about humanity that way.

Michael

Or, he could just watch you and then do the exact opposite.

HA! Weren't expecting that, now were you my fine pretty?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Yeah, yeah, when will we get our frickin' lightsabers?

I'm not going to run around dressed like a jedi/sith punce waving a light sabre.

Nothing more says 'nerd' than that IMHO.

btw I bet you wear white socks and have the cuff of your pants half way upto your knees, don't you?!

Mace

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Work sucks.

That's why they call it work and, for added impact, you're a lawyer.

Lovelife is ..I dunno.

See diagnosis provided above.

Economy sucks.

EU.

I'm glad we could help you get your life in order today. For help with your final problem listed please see the first post.

Have a nice day, or alternately, see previous thread on Russian Roulette.

Share and enjoy.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I'm not going to run around dressed like a jedi/sith punce waving a light sabre.

btw I bet you wear white socks and have the cuff of your pants half way upto your knees, don't you?!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

This jobless bit is beginning to suck.

Then start doing pro bono work for the poor. You might even learn something about humanity that way. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Mace </font>