Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

MrSpkr has tied my unfinished statement about your love of flinging fiery critters across a room at high velocities to some sort of past homosexual trist with squids. I could not, in good concious, allow this libelant statement to go unanswered. I can only assume he came to this conclusion through past experience utilizing small mammals and pvc pipe in some homoerotic manner, never truly satisfying his needs, then dabbling in something...different, later on.

No...he's a lawyer.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Now I can open any beer cans that don't have a pull tab.

Mace

As you've never figured out how to open the ones with pull tabs, this must amount to the happiest moment of your life.

No need to keep the kiddies standing by the cooler, popping the tops for pop anymore, eh?

A grand step forward into independence, eh, Macey?

snicker

Macey got caught snogging the wrong set of boots!

[ November 07, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

He only knew one song though and I found out that bagpipes can be hideously loud when they're being played about 5 feet from your ear. =/

Its funny, you could stand mere inches away from a marching pipe band and listen without suffering at all, but put a single piper in a restaurant even 5ft away from your table then

<big> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</BIG>

BTW Kitty did you check under his kilt to see if he was a genuine Scot? </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Berli, I know you are an Olde One, but do you really expect me to believe you have forgotten the difference between a CAT and a WOMAN?

Steve

I would never make that mistake... however, from your posts, it does seem as though you are confused </font>

Harken!

A moment of silence please.

The great ingrown hair of the boards is gone.

Iron Chef Sakai, Gaylord Focker, dr phil, your great multipersonality-aciousness will be not be missed, nor will your... well heck, none of it.

Anyway, as a Seniour Kanigget and whatchamahoozis of House Persiflage, I declare this day, November 7, to be Not Gaylord Focker Day. May it be observed with the proper observances and grievances; Yea, even unto and after the day said scabby poo-head rides his meds back to us from another IP block and once again darkens our lives like a "reconceived" Battlestar Galactica series.

So it is written, so it is done.

Originally posted by dalem:

Harken!

A moment of silence please.

The great ingrown hair of the boards is gone.

Iron Chef Sakai, Gaylord Focker, dr phil, your great multipersonality-aciousness will be not be missed, nor will your... well heck, none of it.

Anyway, as a Seniour Kanigget and whatchamahoozis of House Persiflage, I declare this day, November 7, to be Not Gaylord Focker Day. May it be observed with the proper observances and grievances; Yea, even unto and after the day said scabby poo-head rides his meds back to us from another IP block and once again darkens our lives like a "reconceived" Battlestar Galactica series.

So it is written, so it is done.

Yes, a festive day indeed. On this day let all debts be forgotten, all quarrels forgiven!

Dalem, I'm sorry I called you a neo-Con whore on the Cheese Inquisition thread.

You know, don't you, that I don't really think of you as a neo-Con?

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

He only knew one song though and I found out that bagpipes can be hideously loud when they're being played about 5 feet from your ear. =/

Its funny, you could stand mere inches away from a marching pipe band and listen without suffering at all, but put a single piper in a restaurant even 5ft away from your table then

<big> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</BIG>

BTW Kitty did you check under his kilt to see if he was a genuine Scot? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Dalem, I'm sorry I called you a neo-Con whore on the Cheese Inquisition thread.

You know, don't you, that I don't really think of you as a neo-Con?

Regardless, Seanachai old bean, you know I'm comfortable with it.

Originally posted by dalem:

Anyway, as a Seniour Kanigget and whatchamahoozis of House Persiflage, I declare this day, November 7, to be Not Gaylord Focker Day. May it be observed with the proper observances and grievances.

Even as we speak...er...type, even, I am sitting here with my big fruity hat (from the Carmen Miranda collection, dontchaknow) and my Mambo Man poofy shirt.

In other words, it's a typical Friday night.

(Do you think that Carmina Burrana is Carmen Miranda in the Bizarro Universe?)

Berli ...Your PBEM is flitting its way to you this very moment. Whod've thunk creating a 500x800 slice of a city would be such a pain in the tokus.

So, you are responsible for that map? Looks like somefink out of Ker Dessel... ok, that was a bit harsh even from me. The map isn't quite up to Ker Dessel standards... it does have some redeeming qualities

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Berli ...Your PBEM is flitting its way to you this very moment. Whod've thunk creating a 500x800 slice of a city would be such a pain in the tokus.

So, you are responsible for that map? Looks like somefink out of Ker Dessel... ok, that was a bit harsh even from me. The map isn't quite up to Ker Dessel standards... it does have some redeeming qualities </font>

Sometimes it helps to organize things. Like, take one lackwit and make it 'their' week. Concentrate all your savage energy for abuse on that one, poor, hapless figure.

I realize you started the original thread, and that you have delusions of Godhead, but the thread really isn't about you

Originally posted by Sailor Malan:

As a SSN to the Peng (if not the whole board), can someone explain a few strange terms I don't understand please:

Queen

female

Dame

As a lifelong grog, I have never encountered the concepts before. smile.gif

All three have roughly the same meaning...

Wonderous

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

You probably wouldn’t have been too impressed anyways. Those Scots are clearly compensating for something with that whole caber tossing spectacle.

Reminds me of an old one:

Question: What is the definition of a Scottish gentleman?

Answer: Someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn’t.

Buzzsaw, as you are likely to be featured highly (head high up on a pike) in the upcoming coronation, I thought it might be nice of me to point out to you that our Glorious Queen hails from Scotland

After slaving over a hot map editor...this is what I get???

All part of my new 'be nice' program. Beats a sharp stick in the I don't it?

Bah! I dont know who or what the hell Ker Dessel is, but I am sure I will be none too pleased when I find out.
Oh, you can be more than sure. I can just about guarentee that if you ever discover Ker Dessel, you will be completely nauseated

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sailor Malan:

As a SSN to the Peng (if not the whole board), can someone explain a few strange terms I don't understand please:

Queen

female

Dame

As a lifelong grog, I have never encountered the concepts before. smile.gif

All three have roughly the same meaning...

Wonderous </font>

Mentioning Seanachai and talent in the same short post is giving him waaaaayyyyy more credit than he is due, even when preceded by the words lack(ing), no, none, non-existant, disappointing, etc.

You're flirting with me, aren't you?

God I hate it when Marines find the Thread.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Mentioning Seanachai and talent in the same short post is giving him waaaaayyyyy more credit than he is due, even when preceded by the words lack(ing), no, none, non-existant, disappointing, etc.

You're flirting with me, aren't you?

God I hate it when Marines find the Thread. </font>

Originally posted by Mouse:

[*]Queen <- Seanachai in drag on Friday nights

Oh, look, the little boy has insulted my manhood! I think. It is hard, sometimes, to tell when they're attempting an insult, and when they're simply projecting their own longings and fears onto other people in a desperate bid to win reassurance.

Now listen up, little whiskers. I have not, in fact, ever been moved in such a manner. Don't look to me for wisdom or insight in how to cope with internal conflict.

But know this. Should I ever be moved, or had I ever been moved, to become a drag queen, then I would be a drag queen of intensity, and depth. I would be weirder than anything you had ever seen, and within that specialized world of weirdness my name would be spoken with awe. I would be a by-word of wittiness, and I would carry on with passion!

But you? What can we say of you? You will always be in the shadow.

In whatever role I might turn my mind to, I would always be a titan. And you would simply be a little boy in a dress.

Of course, even without my ever having tried out the role of 'drag queen', that remains true.