Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Uh oh Boo you've insulted his great marine intellegence by showing him up, he might use his mighty *snigger* glove on you *snigger*.

How dare you insult the Mighty and Powerful Kansas. Frozen tundra! BAAH I say! If you had ever been to a state as great as this you would know the truth, we in fact run this country, and will soon be riding our mighty war horses to conquer the canadian tundra.

*pulls out the gauntlet, still bloody from Buzzy's walloping and slaps Ace* Now put down your penis pump and act like a real man for once in your life. I'll let you email me a setup, so you can at least feel like you have a chance for a short time. Nothing to big, I'm a busy guy and don't want to spend a month waiting for a turn from you. Now be gone you sniveling fool, and don't return to this warriors presence till you have a battle fitting of my prowess.

(bloody fools think they can waltz in and wave their miniscule manliness about and impress everyone)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

I myself am kinda fond of both MOUT...

[lumbers forward to the Paddock fence]

I know, I know, its me charisma and stud qualities but one shouldn't be two forward and I'm only one rather than two.

I always say military-types should have a good MOUNT... with ostrich feathers and polished riding boots and breeches a size too short.

*sniff* ... makes 'em walk funny.

Oh, well... if yer insist. Please retire to behind the shed and prepare for fitment. We must compare pumps. *squimp*

Yeknod

[ November 04, 2003, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

I myself am kinda fond of both MOUT...

[lumbers forward to the Paddock fence]

I know, I know, its me charisma and stud qualities but one shouldn't be two forward and I'm only one rather than two.

I always say military-types should have a good MOUNT... with ostrich feathers and polished riding boots and breeches a size too short.

*sniff* ... makes 'em walk funny.

Oh, well... if yer insist. Please retire to behind the shed and prepare for fitment. We must compare pumps. *squimp*

Yeknod </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Former Marine eh? I think I got you pegged as a Warehouseman. Go supply, never die, RAH OOH, RAH OOH. Loud and obnoxious gits, who open their sewers just to hear themselves speak and whine incessantly about the injustice of having to leave garrison for the field.

Warehouseman? How'd you guess? Third Marines is a well known warehouse, stocked full of incompetant officers* that we, the enlisted, had to keep out of trouble.[/qb]

Originally posted by rune:

This one amuses me, in that carry him to the belltower and claim sanctuary sort of way. I take it as a serf, if there be no objections, or even if there are...I don't care.

I've got a bloody objection! He may be a zero, but, by Gawd he's a Marine zero! I'll be damned (ok, not much of a statement was it) if I'll see him reporting to a %$in' squid!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

This one amuses me, in that carry him to the belltower and claim sanctuary sort of way. I take it as a serf, if there be no objections, or even if there are...I don't care.

I've got a bloody objection! He may be a zero, but, by Gawd he's a Marine zero! I'll be damned (ok, not much of a statement was it) if I'll see him reporting to a %$in' squid! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

It's free so enjoy it.

You normally have to pay for that kind of entertainment, don't you?

Mace

The Great god Seanachai, before whom all mortals quail, before whom all quail are mortal and served nicely roasted, and before whom none may speak without resorting to wit, sees your comment and finds it...wanting.

You are found to be Australian in our eyes. Cease your attempts at humour, of which you are no master. It is because of you, oh, Mace, that all Australians are as nothing to us, and shall require a right good crushing.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It is because of you, oh, Mace, that all Australians are as nothing to us, and shall require a right good crushing.

*looks at watch*

We'll you're slipping a bit behind schedule.

If you had your devine act together, Australia would have been decimated and the population reduced to a mere memory.

Bloody deities, you just can't get any decent ones any more. *shakes head in dispair*

Mace

You are found to be Australian in our eyes. Cease your attempts at humour, of which you are no master. It is because of you, oh, Mace, that all Australians are as nothing to us, and shall require a right good crushing.

Wow, the Great Dog Seanachai has found Mace to be Australian... bloody perceptive of him. And now, he is going to give Mace a right good crushing... not very perceptive. So, gnome, what's your record against the Aussies anyway?

Uh... if I may respectfully intervene at this point, as a pet of the Peng Challenge and as an Aussie (to which so much bile is directed from Seanachai....)

I haven't felt crushed from Seanachai, on or off the field of battle. More... I feel kinda hugged tightly in a warm embrace of kindness and understanding. The gentle warmth of a misunderstood gnome, trying to break the misperceptions that surround his sullied persona.

I don't wanna sound like a big poof here or nuthin', but lets accept that the gnome has 'issues' with Aussies, give him a big hug and pack him off to NZ for some R&R.

There, he might learn to enjoy a taste for sheep just as much as the locals do...

Originally posted by ozi_digger:

Uh... if I may respectfully intervene at this point, as a pet of the Peng Challenge and as an Aussie (to which so much bile is directed from Seanachai....)

I haven't felt crushed from Seanachai, on or off the field of battle. More... I feel kinda hugged tightly in a warm embrace of kindness and understanding. The gentle warmth of a misunderstood gnome, trying to break the misperceptions that surround his sullied persona.

I don't wanna sound like a big poof here or nuthin', but lets accept that the gnome has 'issues' with Aussies, give him a big hug and pack him off to NZ for some R&R.

OZI DIGGER, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN! YOU'RE ON THE LIST! NOT JUST THE LIST, BUT THE LIST!

Are you speaking to me you bugger?! Are you saying that you cry yourself to sleep at night, because there's no one there to hug you tight, and set your mind right, and forgive you for being almost half-wittedly Australian?

Is that what you're saying, you stream of dingo yellow? Because that's what I'm hearing, lad!

Are you lonely, then? Are you all after a good cuddle from your Mum, and soft words of assurance from the UberGnome? Do you want me to hold your sodding hand, while you wipe the sticky lolly from your face, and explain to all the people here that you are, in fact, a 'big boy now', and willing to take on a man's challenge?

Send me a setup, you awful little Aussie streak o' piss.

Conditions are yours to set, but nothing more than 1500 base points, you bastard!

I will not brook this sort of Aussie impertinence!

I am not here for your amusement, you worthless little pillock! You are here for mine!

Send me a setup, you awful little Aussie streak o' piss.

Whilst I acquiesce to your demands, I beg a delay of 24 hours so I can download the latest patches... It has been for too long I have been playing 1.0v battles against a computer opponent...

* Yawns, stretches then smiles contentedly*

I just had the most wonderful dream that I had been made Queen of the Peng Thread and I had to escape over to that Other Thread just to be able to read my Cosmo..

Rofllllllllll can you imagine.. <big>ME</BIG>.. Queen of the MBT?

* Sits up and looks around room*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm in a Four Poster Bed and.. and.......

* Faints *

Originally posted by YK2:

I just had the most wonderful dream that I had been made Queen of the Peng Thread and I had to escape over to that Other Thread just to be able to read my Cosmo..

* Faints *

Rise, thou, our Queen to be, and prepare thyself.

We must discuss your coronation, oh much admired one.

The coronation of the Pretender, Meeks...went off poorly.

We would do better in this new, glorious incarnation of the Mother Beautiful Thread...

Would you rather all your enemies lined the concourse impaled, beheaded, or both?

Originally posted by ozi_digger:

Whilst I acquiesce to your demands

IIRC, Seanachai hasn't trampled any Aussie under foot.

I think he's won a few, just, but not the drumming he likes to wish to achieve.

Anyway, let's see how well you fair and their might even be a Squirehood out of it (which will tick off Seanachai even more).

btw, that reminds me...how the fudge is this new cesspool web site of MrSpkr going? It's been awfuly quiet on that front.

Mace

Berli ,

Too late...he reports to a REAL aviator...besides, him being a Marine, hasn't he already served his time in hell?

Acey Duecy, I am awaiting a dissertation to Berli why SOS is/was/always shall be chip beef on toast.

Oh, and Acey *Boot* we don't resort to thingy jokes *Boot*, as we are above that in the Cesspool *Boot* well, OK, technically we are below everything, but you get the drift *Boot*. Try to show *Boot* a little wit *Boot*, I know, pretend you have a squad on manuevers. *Boot*

Do not forget *Boot* the AAR after the game *Boot*, I am allowing you to pick this one, I will pick *Boot* you next challenge. *Boot*

Gee, I haven't seen this many Marines in one place since they were guarding the carrier I was on. They did well, they never lost a modern ship...well...there was one but we don't like to talk about it.

In a serious note, my brother has been sent to Africa with the jarheads. Hopefully we find out where in africa soon.

Rune

Originally posted by YK2:

* Faints *

There, there... have a few heads lopped off and you'll feel much better

[ November 04, 2003, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]