Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dalem is menopausal.

I do NOT have a pouch. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

We bought a lot of things to keep you warm and dry....

And a funny old crib on which the paint won't dry...

Without any Googling. From the Hunky Dory album. "Kooks" is it? One of my favorite songs, used to sing it to my son until he learned to say "stop". Written for Zowie after his birth if I recall correctly.

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

IF you don't like it don't refer to me again.

Hello. We try not to let events from the Outerboards, especially not the lovable old General forum, follow us in here. If we did, we would not have been around for almost five years. If we can't stand someone who is posting here we don't try to settle it here. Now, you've responded to the initial post where you were mentioned, everyone knows the score, we can all get back to our regular verbiage. No one is stopping you from hanging around, just keep Outerboard enmity (emnity? Can't be bothered to look that up) outside. Others have managed that rather nicely over the years, even if you wouldn't believe it from their/our "debates" elsewhere. Maybe think of this place as "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" if you like. I know I do. We say our lines, try to figure out what's going on and then we die.

Originally posted by rleete:

Is that Coventry I hear calling?

Rleete (like the archetypal stopped clock) is correct, it’s not as if my liege’s rules were difficult to understand… whilst we’re filling Coventry can we not reconsider that total feckhead ‘limpy of the four nags’… he really is quite annoying

Bah! How can your Justicar even CONSIDER a call for Coventry with the Brad/Jen crisis hanging over the world?

But there IS hope, as reported in Earth Times

Latest reports in today suggest that is in fact a glimmer of hope for the couple and that because the two still love each other, it is been reported that a potential reconciliation could be an actual possibility. Fingers crossed...
Perhaps if we threw the support of the CessPool behind the reconciliation it might tip the balance?

{EDIT} I just re-read that ... did you notice that it said "is been reported", meaning that it's not necessarily true ... in addition to being lousy grammar, then it refers to a "potential reconciliation" meaning only that it COULD happen and finally it states that it "could be an actual possibility" ... for the love of GAWD so is the visitation of Earth by emissaries of Kypton 3 ... that's an actual possibility too!

Now I'm depressed again.

Joe

[ January 12, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Geier:

Hello. We try not to let events from the Outerboards, especially not the lovable old General forum, follow us in here. If we did, we would not have been around for almost five years. If we can't stand someone who is posting here we don't try to settle it here. Now, you've responded to the initial post where you were mentioned, everyone knows the score, we can all get back to our regular verbiage. No one is stopping you from hanging around, just keep Outerboard enmity (emnity? Can't be bothered to look that up) outside. Others have managed that rather nicely over the years, even if you wouldn't believe it from their/our "debates" elsewhere. Maybe think of this place as "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" if you like. I know I do. We say our lines, try to figure out what's going on and then we die. </font>

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Geier:

Hello. We try not to let events from the Outerboards, especially not the lovable old General forum, follow us in here. If we did, we would not have been around for almost five years. If we can't stand someone who is posting here we don't try to settle it here. Now, you've responded to the initial post where you were mentioned, everyone knows the score, we can all get back to our regular verbiage. No one is stopping you from hanging around, just keep Outerboard enmity (emnity? Can't be bothered to look that up) outside. Others have managed that rather nicely over the years, even if you wouldn't believe it from their/our "debates" elsewhere. Maybe think of this place as "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" if you like. I know I do. We say our lines, try to figure out what's going on and then we die. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

We bought a lot of things to keep you warm and dry....

And a funny old crib on which the paint won't dry...

Without any Googling. From the Hunky Dory album. "Kooks" is it? One of my favorite songs, used to sing it to my son until he learned to say "stop". Written for Zowie after his birth if I recall correctly. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

I withdraw my earlier, somewhat hasty suggestion.

But Old Foul Joe is still a girly man for even knowing about some hollywood pimple's breakup.

No need to be hasty rleete ... if the lad is unable to see the inherent RIGHTNESS of Brad/Jen then perhaps he SHOULD be sent to Coventry.

As to my interest, all RIGHT thinking AMERICANS are deeply troubled by the breakup and are concerned about the fate of Brad/Jen. Remember rleete ... (damn, for just a moment there I flashed on a future in which we'd be able to say "remember rleete" ... it was very comforting) if we don't care about Brad/Jen ... the Terrorists have won!

In fact I blame the "short timer" syndrome in the Deptartment of Homeland Security for not raising the Threat Level in this time of national crisis.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...Brad/Jen...

Who are Brad/Jen? Or should I say who *was* Brad/Jen? Is this some way of naming one's first born? Or is this some new Eastern European sportscar? And why ought we to care about he/she/them/it?

If I am to be expected to pull down my trusty flintlock and go riding off into the night, I demand to know the issues. And don't bleeding post a link to some crummy site that will have me clicking the reject buttons of cookies for half the night.

Michael

Hello. We try not to let events from the Outerboards, especially not the lovable old General forum, follow us in here.

and then we die. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yes, yes, your later gibbering to the contrary, you know that you long for my wisdom.

I think you are mistaken... I don't think Dorosh really wants to get his brain sucked out with a drinking straw. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's also clear to me that the Celsius scale was invented for use by people who don't need to worry about the temperature all that freaking much.

Them's fighting words boyo. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

And as for you MrAlkazeltzerviaduct keep your meathooks off. dalem is MINE in this thread. Piss and moan at him all you want on the outre boards but hands off in here. You step on my hatetoy again in MY thread and I'll squeeze you like an unripe whitehead.

Edit: Good to have the BOLDED Old Firm back in here posting.

Others await our hatred, but thou, Dalem art free.

You belong to Peng.

Try to wear something frilly, yet leather. He's not a well man, after all.

By all the gods, I enjoy Hatred. I enjoy it, of course, in its proper place.

I Hate every single one of you halfwits in the same measure, and in the same way, that I love my Family.

If anyone who comes in here doesn't wish to Hate people in the same way, and with the same sense of appreciation, that they love their Family, they should simply bugger off.

I remember late Friday night. I started listening to sad, Celtic music. The same music that I listened to a lot when my Sister died in September. Christ, the tears were running down my silly, chubby face. And do you know what stiffened my spine, and dried the tears on my face? It was the absolute Hatred I feel for all you lot.

So I can't be having with people coming in here, and randomly hating people for stupid ****e.

Hate like you love. With all your heart, a right good will, and a certain amount of reverence.

Unless you want to hate Politicians. You can hate them big-time, with shotguns in your heart. But people? Hate them like people.