Imagine... Instant Karma In The MBT... Power To The Peng Challenge Thread.....

**YK2**

Originally posted by MrPeng:

My Queen, to which side shall I stand by you? Left or right?

I much prefer you walk just slightly ahead of me... That way I can step into your footprints and save my shoes from getting dirty.. It's so difficult to get mud out of velvet.

Of course when indoors....... you may stand or sit by my left side during the day, and by my right at night....

Will that confuse you MrPeng?...

It's just that there are some strange people lurking around here at times, and having you all around me is the only way I shall feel safe.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

My Majesty;

If you lead, I will follow, if you follow, I will create a path, but by your side I will swing my sword about erratically enough to concern you and scare away any rapscallions that may approach.

Sigh. The last time you decided to "swing your sword about erratically', we had to replace the bathroom rugs. Please use better aim in the future.

Steve

Originally posted by YK2:

Long time no see Lady Moraine ...

How does one Pantse someone?

Yes, it's been a while since I harangued any of this odd lot.

Thought I'd start it out with a bang. *tee hee*

And Kitty had the right of it. So now look what I've gone and done...people ill at the thought and Mace running around pantless.

Hmmm...shall we have all the serving lot go about attired thusly? Methinks that would lighten the mood in here a tad.

I hereby make a motion that all the males here must post pantless. What say you all? Well, those that matter anyway - the Ladies...

And where's Boo? I need a glass of Shiraz.

So hard to find good help these days. *sigh*

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

My Majesty;

If you lead, I will follow, if you follow, I will create a path, but by your side I will swing my sword about erratically enough to concern you and scare away any rapscallions that may approach.

Sigh. The last time you decided to "swing your sword about erratically', we had to replace the bathroom rugs. Please use better aim in the future.

Steve </font>

TROUSERS Ladies TROUSERS!

When I was in Boot Camp, my Senior Drill Instructor, would go ballistic if one of us poor sods said the word "pants".

He had a slight lisp and when he screamed at us it sounded something like;

"PANTHS?, PANTHS?, ONLY PUTHIES WEAR PANTHS!!!

MARINES WEAR TROUSERS, YOU SEALED BEAMED ATHHOLE!!"

Originally posted by Nidan1:

When I was in Boot Camp, my Senior Drill Instructor, would go ballistic if one of us poor sods said the word "pants".

*Pulls yours down* There. Now you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

*Pulls yours down* There. Now you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

My Majesty;

If you lead, I will follow, if you follow, I will create a path, but by your side I will swing my sword about erratically ..

Sounds good to me...

Imagine.... Leeo a Swinger.

Who'd have thought eh?

Time for a Sing-Song....There is a collection of Kilts over in the corner, take your pick..And I fully expect each and every one of you to swing along with Leeo ...

Altogether now ...

Now I'm the king of the swingers

Oh, the jungle VIP

I've reached the top and had to stop

And that's what botherin' me

I wanna be a man, mancub

And stroll right into town

And be just like the other men

I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo

I wanna be like you

I wanna walk like you

Talk like you, too

You'll see it's true

An ape like me

Can learn to be humen too

Gee, cousin Louie

You're doin' real good

Now here's your part of the deal, cuz

Lay the secret on me of man's red fire

But I don't know how to make fire

Now don't try to kid me, mancub

I made a deal with you

What I desire is man's red fire

To make my dream come true

Give me the secret, mancub

Clue me what to do

Give me the power of man's red flower

So I can be like you

You!

I wanna be like you

I wanna talk like you

Walk like you, too

You'll see it's true

Someone like me

Can learn to be

Like someone like me

Can learn to be

Like someone like you

Can learn to be

Like someone like me!

I am wearing my pants!! Moraine Sedai if I didn't adore you endlessly, I would tear off a chunk of my underused mind and give it to you. You have not mentioned anything having to do with Combat Mission. We DO NOT want to see the bard without pants.

As I yell at my cat for hissing at your cat, I am reminded of things I'd rather not mention at the moment.

Why is this the "Peng Thread" and not the Estrogen Convention? I love some females. I like them smothered in barbeque sauce and equipped with wide bottoms. But, I would prefer them to post in the Peng thread with a bit of challenge to their tone.

I know I will pay for this post when my lovely, intelligent, very significant other reads this...but it's still worth it.

Are there any challenges left in the Peng Challenge Thread?? I wonder.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

From the pictures that the Dear Lady Persephone posted a few months back, it would appear that kilts are the apparel of choice.

Unless those photos were..........doctored!?!?!

I don't recall seeing you in a Kilt Mr Boggs ... infact I am certain I haven't..

Do you still have that pic?

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Why is this the "Peng Thread" and not the Estrogen Convention? I love some females. I like them smothered in barbeque sauce and equipped with wide bottoms. But, I would prefer them to post in the Peng thread with a bit of challenge to their tone.

Ermm Hiram....

If you want a challenge then go wrestle with a bus or somefink... preferably on the M6...

Better still.. I'm sure Lady Moraine will be only to pleased to whop your ass in a game of your choice...

So I suggest you take your BBQ sauce and stick it where the sun don't shine...

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ermm Hiram....

If you want a challenge then go wrestle with a bus or somefink... preferably on the M6...

Better still.. I'm sure Lady Moraine will be only to pleased to whop your ass in a game of your choice...

So I suggest you take your BBQ sauce and stick it where the sun don't shine... </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

My Queen, to which side shall I stand by you? Left or right?

And lo, the unthinkable, no the unimagineable, has occurred. The Four Ladies of the Pool have completed the takeover. So subtle, so devious,and yet totally unnoticed.

First the Dear Lady Persephone began the emasculation with her now legendary Kilt Shots.

The Lady Morraine got Hiram to move to Georgia, the poor lad still hasn't recovered.

Lady Emma craftily had herself named Queen and put out a call to all the old-timers to return. Ah, the triumph would be even sweeter.

The final link was the return of Miss Kitty who quickly moved the secret agenda forward.

But, you ask, what of the Four Horsemen? Surely they control this board.

Too sad to tell, but:

Emrys is giving dating advice on the General Forum.

Andreas has lost all contact with his German roots and has actually posted some almost funny stuff lately.

Dorosh is Dorosh, whose only saving grace is that he thinks I shouldn't own a computer.

Berli is well.....the name Persephone keeps looming in my mind.

And now the ultimate, the Namesake of the Thread itself, my good friend Mr Member Number 1019, has fallen.

We enter a new ERA.

Awww now, Ladies...let's give my poor, dear Hiram a break. He *is* just a man, after all. You can't expect that much from them.

Besides...he's cute in his Energizer Bunny boxers.

However, he is correct. I've been remiss in my duties. Expect some vehement taunting in my next post gentlemen. You have been forewarned. Not that you deserve it, but there it is.