Imagine... Instant Karma In The MBT... Power To The Peng Challenge Thread.....

**YK2**

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. Seanachi just posted the Bible. And just like the Bible, I again fell asleep reading it. Just a thought...why don't you send your posts to Berli first and have him edit them for you. It would save us all a lot of money on glasses and contact lenses, and lost time at work due to being up all night trying to read your crap.

Kitty

Originally posted by Speedy:

I must say the last page of the MBT has been one of the most enjoyable reads in some time.

There is just something about reading of a fellow poolers misfortune that brings a smile to the face.

P.S.- You driv.... drove a Honda?

Nah, mate. He drives a Holden. Excuse me, DROVE. =)

Kitty

Careful, Kitty. Say my name three times and spin in a circle and I magically appear behind you. Or maybe that's what you're hoping for...

And Hiram, lost in space as you are, I play CMBO exclusively. I'm not into these new games. MrCockerSpaniel's email brought me back for a limited engagement here in the thread. Besides, I always like to look in and see how things are, and to give people their chance to use my name synonimously with excrement.

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. Seanachi just posted the Bible. And just like the Bible, I again fell asleep reading it. Just a thought...why don't you send your posts to Berli first and have him edit them for you. It would save us all a lot of money on glasses and contact lenses, and lost time at work due to being up all night trying to read your crap.

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

P.S.- You driv.... drove a Honda?

Not just a Honda, but the Honda Civic.

Just think, travelling from point A to point B being pointed to and laughed at because of his choice of wind-up toy!

Being continually refused whenever he invites a lady 'friend' to share the back seat with him (especially because a good female cartortionist is hard to find)

Regardless, this explains why he is so hardened against our taunts and jibes.

Mace

Originally posted by Croda:

Careful, Kitty. Say my name three times and spin in a circle and I magically appear behind you. Or maybe that's what you're hoping for...

No . . . last time I had Montezuma's Revenge was after a wild night in Tijuana with a US Marine . . . next time you appear behind me I hope I'll be sitting on a toilet.

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You'd think they'd have made allowances for pulling the trigger with your big-toe.

Borrow a hacksaw and cut away the trigger guard. If that's too much trouble, rig something with a piece of coathanger wire, a broom handle, and some duck tape.

Need any shells?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Mace:Being continually refused whenever he invites a lady 'friend' to share the back seat with him (especially because a good female cartortionist is hard to find)
Excellent neologism. Did you make that up or read it off the back of a beer can?

Michael

Originally posted by Kitty:

Yer right.

My world, and welcome to it.

See ya'.

Dude, you don't even know how good you have it. I'll swap with you any day. Cheer up, nong. It can get worse. *hugs*

Kitty </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Yer right.

My world, and welcome to it.

See ya'.

Dude, you don't even know how good you have it. I'll swap with you any day. Cheer up, nong. It can get worse. *hugs*

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ohhh, I see.

You're one of THOSE.

Steve

Yes I am. I'm one of those useless gits who sends my email address to every name I can find just hoping against all hope that somebody replies and makes a big deal out of me.

No wait...that's you. Then who am I again? Oh yes, I'm the one who plays CMBO. There was a war in Africa?