MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

Originally posted by Dave H:

What are the chances of that ever happening in medieval times?

I knew I was having trouble when I went to login to my medieval fiefdom using my PC, but discovered that electricity and the silicon chip had yet to be invented.

Mace

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I knew I was having trouble when I went to login to my medieval fiefdom using my PC, but discovered that electricity and the silicon chip had yet to be invented.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Mace </font>

Kitty, you're the only one I knew who had used another fief. I apologize for singling you out. :( Maybe instead of using another player's fief, some members set themselves up with several fiefs. I suspect there was a lot of that going on within the big alliances. Please accept my most humble apology. redface.gifredface.gif:(:(

Anyway, I have posted 10 suggestions at the Fiefdom forum, so let me know what you think. I suspect i won't be invited back, because too many people just want to raise massive armies and spend all of their time fighting.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Welcome back Nevermind. I'm still game for a game if you're game to play a game. You gamey gomer. :mad: :mad:

I was hoping someone would ask :D :mad:

I do not have CMAK :( ,so it will have to be CMBB,hope thats ok.I'll play anything,but im on dialup now so lets go with something small until i can see how the download times are.

I prefer Germans,but it doesnt matter.Send me your worst tongue.gif:D :mad:

shunter_76@juno.com

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

who will play inferno with me?

Noone, cuz none of you have any balls/ovaries.

I hate you all, you make me sick. //*(~- -_

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Smope I would, but I've got two Infernos running already. I'm supplying auxiliary heat to Axe's igloo and keeping Dave H from needing to light the fireplace. The maggots. :mad: :mad:

Do any of you <font size=1>penguins</font size=1> ever make it back over to your own thread? It's getting harder to recognize this one, because none of you ever talk about chucking molten TNT. I guess I miss MasterGoodale, the fury maggot, the king of the mold, the ants, the vomit, and the excuses. He was always ready to overreact to the slightest provocation. Not a GRAGRHRARGGHRARRGHHRAAGRH!!!! to be seen anywhere. :(:(:(

Now you did it! Dave H is :( .

GRRRARGHGRGRARGAHGHRGHHHH!!!!! BUNCH NON-GROWLING, NO TNT CHUCKIN' LIMBLESS THORAXES!!!! Wriggle home to mama and cry her a river BECAUSE THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR FRUITCAKE EATING LICE INFECTED MAGGOTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm flinging some furious molten TNT at both Axe and Dave H. The maggots have the nerve to fling it back so smoked Allies is on the menu today. First I've got to do some angry shopping (mall zombies and fat bargain hunters tee me off!) and even angrier lunching. Olive Garden and their arrabbiato sauce should do nicely to get me in the mood to slather your mindless nits in sizzling fury!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

First I've got to do some angry shopping (mall zombies and fat bargain hunters tee me off!)

Me too! :mad: :mad: GRAG GGARG RA G AR GRA G ARG AR GARGGGGAR GARG ARGGAR!!!!!!

Olive Garden and their arrabbiato sauce should do nicely to get me in the mood to slather your mindless nits in sizzling fury!!!!
Make it extra spicy so you know how your troops are feeling against mine in Inferno. :mad: :mad: :mad:

All your Kraut limbs are belong to me!!! :mad: :mad:

Whoa, three whole posts (okay, four now with Boo's words of wisdom) on this thread today. Careful you all, with this massive volume we'll burn out a circuit in the server. I'm sure all of you were preoccupied this afternoon watching the mighty Colts flatten the Chiefs! Who's next, the Patriots? GRARGHRARGHRARGHRAGHRAGH!! That's Axe's and MasterGoodale's local team! Go Colts! Murder those New England bums! :D:D:D

Becket, any more Fiefdom on the horizon? I haven't been back to the forum since I posted my message. Have I been burned in effigy yet? Calm down Snarker, you maggot, you can't actually set me on fire in Inferno. tongue.giftongue.gif

Speaking of inferno, a city block of my home town is on fire right now. Becky and I had to drive downtown to see, because the street corner mentioned by the TV news is the very corner she has a cafe located on. Fortunately the fire is across the street from her business, and also downwind. Sadly, all of the buildings being destroyed are at least 100 years old. One was an old JC Penneys store built in the 1890s which was recently completely refurbished into a gorgeous facility for wedding receptions and other events. I was there last weekend, and it's hard to believe that now it's a smoking ruin. :(:(

Originally posted by Dave H:

Speaking of inferno, a city block of my home town is on fire right now. Becky and I had to drive downtown to see, because the street corner mentioned by the TV news is the very corner she has a cafe located on. Fortunately the fire is across the street from her business, and also downwind. Sadly, all of the buildings being destroyed are at least 100 years old. One was an old JC Penneys store built in the 1890s which was recently completely refurbished into a gorgeous facility for wedding receptions and other events. I was there last weekend, and it's hard to believe that now it's a smoking ruin. :(:(

Man that's awful. I'm glad Beckey's place was okay (What kind of a cafe is it? Can I get a discount on coffee if I show up and mention your name? I love good coffee and Paula's a tea granny at the ripe age of 30. Actually, I'm having a tea as I type this).

It's always sad to see historic buildings go down, either to fire or the demolition ball. In Toronto a businessman tried to build a new Porsche dealership on top of the foundations of one of the earliest Legislatures in Canada when Toronto was known as Fort York. After much dilly-dallying the government finally stepped in to save the landmark.

They were the buildings you American hooligans burned in the War of 1812 for which we, in retaliation, burned the White House down.

parl1797.jpg

You nut jobs also burned Newark (now known as Niagara-on-the-Lake) which was the original seat of government in Upper Canada. For that one we burned Buffalo to the ground. Unfortunately, Buffalo rebuilt.

Here's a picture of Fort George (in Newark) from the American Fort Niagara across the river.

print5.jpg

Hey, what's a few towns and cities between friends, eh?

The address of the facility that burned was 300 Spring Street. You can see what it looked like before tonight by looking at the web site here. It's easy to forget when we casually destroy buildings in CM that almost every building is someone's pride and joy. One weird twist is that one of the two owners of 300 Spring is a Jeffersonville fireman, so imagine his state of mind. :(:(:(

Axe, Becky's Cafe Chardeau is only open for lunch on weekdays. They share space in the building (another old one) with a coffee shop, so I can't help you out there. However, even if you turn up at the cafe on a weekday, don't expect to see me. I usually eat lunch at Becky's catering kitchen, which is a couple of blocks away. Her catering website is here. Eating catered food for lunch every day is a tough job, but somebody's got to do it! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

It's always sad to see historic buildings go down, either to fire or the demolition ball. In Toronto a businessman tried to build a new Porsche dealership on top of the foundations of one of the earliest Legislatures in Canada when Toronto was known as Fort York. After much dilly-dallying the government finally stepped in to save the landmark.

They were the buildings you American hooligans burned in the War of 1812 for which we, in retaliation, burned the White House down.

parl1797.jpg

You nut jobs also burned Newark (now known as Niagara-on-the-Lake) which was the original seat of government in Upper Canada. For that one we burned Buffalo to the ground. Unfortunately, Buffalo rebuilt.

Here's a picture of Fort George (in Newark) from the American Fort Niagara across the river.

print5.jpg

Hey, what's a few towns and cities between friends, eh?

:mad: Maggot. Every 'Mercan school kid knows the War of 1812 started when the English burned Washington (even though he was dead for ages) and God stopped the heathens with a freak tornado. And it was also about some guys who sing:

"in 1814 we took a little trip along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip" ..."We fired our cannon till the barrel melted down, then we grabbed an alligator & we fought another round. We filled his head with cannon balls, & powered his behind 'n when we touched the powder off the gator lost his mind."

Those are some angry, demented, just plain weird lyrics by Johnny Horton, maggots. Those are Waffle lyrics, none of those <small>penguin</small> ninny lyrics. :mad:

ps Like we had designs on Canada... we were trying to burn Newark, NJ and got a little lost.