Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

They're looking for WMD in the wrong place -- they are on the floor of the Barrie Grande theatres.

It may not be sarin, but it's nasty, whatever it is.

I'm lucky I didn't lose my shoes.

Or my lunch. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm lucky I didn't lose my shoes.

But what about the 2 hours of your worthless life that you spent at the theater watching some Hollywood crap?

Rented "Butterfly Effect" over the weekend. Interest[ing]* premise but talk about a fecking depressing movie. The first hour was horror after horror...just like a rune scenario. Anyone else seen this movie? Not too bad overall but there were some questionable plot twists.

*So this is that Edit thing you are all on about...hhhhmmm, very nice. Maybe I'll even start using that new-fangled Preview doo-dad as well.

[ July 26, 2004, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Interest premise but talk about a fecking depressing movie. The first hour was horror after horror...just like a rune scenario.

That is worthy of a sig or two. :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

*So this is that Edit thing you are all on about...hhhhmmm, very nice. Maybe I'll even start using that new-fangled Preview doo-dad as well.

Look out 21st Century, here comes mike_the_wino. :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Which of my losing opponents are home today? :mad:

None - you have no losing opponents loser! tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Interest premise but talk about a fecking depressing movie. The first hour was horror after horror...just like a rune scenario.

That is worthy of a sig or two. :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

ANGRY OUT LOUD! I HATE BIEVILLE! :mad: :mad: I HATE YOU ALL! :mad: BAH! :mad: ARGARGARAGARGARG! :mad:

I believe this is causing him some consternation.

105mm-svn.jpg

As are these:

BR%20Wolverine%2001.jpg

Mwahahahahaha!! :mad:

Snarker's Axis side of the Kasserine Pass scenario didn't quite turn out as the historical version did. I don't think the 10th Panzer would have had much of a reputation left if the green US troops had actually done that to them.

If it makes you feel better Snarker I stopped Axe's Axis advance at Wiltz just as cold (but with less mud). USA USA USA!

DaveH is just now getting contact with my entrenched Italians. We'll see how they fare soon.

Originally posted by Robohn:

Snarker's Axis side of the Kasserine Pass scenario didn't quite turn out as the historical version did. I don't think the 10th Panzer would have had much of a reputation left if the green US troops had actually done that to them.

If it makes you feel better Snarker I stopped Axe's Axis advance at Wiltz just as cold (but with less mud). USA USA USA!

DaveH is just now getting contact with my entrenched Italians. We'll see how they fare soon.

***Mutter mutter*** <small>as long as Axe didn't beat you... </small>

[ July 26, 2004, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Axe2121 you had to break out the Stuarts all ready? I haven't finished with the other bits yet.

My favorite part so far....I wish I could show the movie...was where I spotted some HTs(?) and inf(?), so I dropped some molten TNT in that area. And then like rats when the lights come on, out scurrying comes W&C's pixeltruppen....all except the HT which drifted to a stop. Feckin' priceless.

Oh, let's go see what else I kilt dis round. :eek:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Axe2121 you had to break out the Stuarts all ready? I haven't finished with the other bits yet.

My favorite part so far....I wish I could show the movie...was where I spotted some HTs(?) and inf(?), so I dropped some molten TNT in that area. And then like rats when the lights come on, out scurrying comes W&C's pixeltruppen....all except the HT which drifted to a stop. Feckin' priceless.

Oh, let's go see what else I kilt dis round. :eek:

YOU HAVE SUCH A SELECTIVE MEMORY MAGGOT! :mad:

How about that molten TNT which knocked about 3 to 4 of your camping guns in the center and the numerous clankies toasted. Or about the BIG building collapse with your dusty brits ALL IN A BOTHER, "Oh Right-o, I think Gerry is trying to kill us Nigel, Nigel??? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Bwahahahaha!

[ July 27, 2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Lioneyes:

Why do all those pengers post here at night?

Here's some clues:

Fell asleep during the geography lessons? Think everyone comes from the same country as you (whatever country that is, whoever you are)?

Heard of time zones?

Seems like they like this Thread more than their own. ;)
I don't play favorites: I hate everyone of both threads equally, and I hope they detest me as equally.

Mace