Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

How about, 'starving, forgotten NZ hobbits eat Mike'?

That has a cheery ring to it.

Only an Aussie would post that a hobbit has a cheery ring!!

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*muttering quietly* The limbs. The limbs.

They certainly aren't from Mace's family tree - it doesn't branch. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

I'll have you know that there is no branching required when evolutionary perfection is involved.

Mace

Or a dead end is reached. </font>

Sorry, water restrictions prevents me from washing your car.

Mace

Ummmm, what your government isn't telling you.

This is where you live.

Note what is surrounding your whole freakin' country.

fisica_australia.jpg

Get a desalinator or two, whydoncha. :rolleyes: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

I'll have you know that there is no branching required when evolutionary perfection is involved.

Mace

Or a dead end is reached. </font>

Oddstralia is surrounded by other, smaller, more advanced countries - like Tasmania , Papua Nieu Guinea, and East Timor.

We put them there to stop the Aussies getting out.

Sadly the 'net has circumvented the main aim of this quarantine - that we would't have to actualy have conversations with them! :(

[ July 25, 2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Canada being much smaller than Australia, right? What's this, question 2 on the Standardized American Global-Geography Test? tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

PPffffzzzttt......

Dont' be silly - they wouldn't ask these in an American test - they'd ask questions there's a chance the kids would know the answer to!!

Like "Is there a MacDonald's in New York?"

Last post was over 2 hours ago!!!! ARGAR AGR AGR ARGA RGA RGGGGGGGGGG AGR ARGARGAGRARGA! :mad: :mad: *makes whip cracking sound* You ARE whipped!!!! Whipped maggots!!! Enjoy your "Wings" reruns and toe sucking!! :mad: RARRRR!!

Amazon.com should change their name to Morons.com. :mad: :mad:

I placed an order over the weekend. My account had my old email address, no biggy. Until the order form said a confirmation email was sent to the old address and it wasn't forwarded to my new one. So I went in and edited my account to reflect the email change. Now AmazingIdjits.com account status states I have no orders. Apparently, the account name is your email address - something that is as stable as a hollywood marriage, timeless as the ebb and flow of the tides.

So I writes to them, I does, asking about the precccious, and explain I changed my email addy just after the order was placed. They write back that they have no record of an order under my new email address. "Yes", I reply, "I mentioned that in the original message. Would you kindly check under my old email address to make sure te order is indeed placed?"

"Oh, please reply to this with your old address in the 'From' line and we'll get back to you."

"Um, I DID mention my old address recently stopped forwarding mail, didn't I?"

Why, yes, I did. :mad: :mad:

[ July 26, 2004, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Amazon.com should change their name to Morons.com. :mad: :mad:

I placed an order over the weekend. My account had my old email address, no biggy. Until the order form said a confirmation email was sent to the old address and it wasn't forwarded to my new one. So I went in and edited my account to reflect the email change. Now AmazingIdjits.com account status states I have no orders. Apparently, the account name is your email address - something that is as stable as a hollywood marriage, timeless as the ebb and flow of the tides.

So I writes to them, I does, asking about the precccious, and explain I changed my email addy just after the order was placed. They write back that they have no record of an order under my new email address. "Yes", I reply, "I mentioned that in the original message. Would you kindly check under my old email address to make sure te order is indeed placed?"

"Oh, please reply to this with your old address in the 'From' line and we'll get back to you."

"Um, I DID mention my old address recently stopped forwarding mail, didn't I?"

Why, yes, I did. :mad: :mad:

Dude

They're just trying to protect you from internet fraud.

Where's the compassion? :confused: