Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

Originally posted by v42below:

Also, as per rune's post above, it would appear that you owe me a turn, you grog.

Now, I realize that you're a Kiwi and I know that living on the bottom of the planet, where water drains counter-clockwise and sheep are a form of legal tender, that you no doubt confuse easily, but I'm at a loss to understand how you can turn me saying, "Send me a set up", to "You owe me a turn".

And what Rune says makes no difference. What Rune says NEVER makes a difference.

Rune sits in front of his monitor all day long, fed by an intravenous glucose drip, mumbling to himself in a Rainman sort of way, "Definitely need more 'spodies, definitely. Uh-oh...fart" and the rest of us accept his abysmally inept scenarios and immediately delete them. No one ever plays them. But we humor him, because he's... well... special.

But we don't listen to him.

So, now, send me a set up.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try and follow the line of logic, Boo. Did your parent’s actually call you that or did you just end up adopting the name because that’s what everyone does when you walk in the room? Snipped posts follow:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

…Why don't you send me a set up. CMAK…

Originally posted by rune:

Boo …I have a scenario hot off the presses, it features Pommies, and airfield, more Pommies, Colonel Frost, things that go boom, things that go rat-a-tat, and more Pommies. Oh yeah, it happens in Tunisia. Interested????

…Send it along…

…I have CMAK, you twit, and will be more than happy to play you through the safe distance of the internet (being within a 10 mile radius of you is not safe, I hear, as your nose hairs seem to have taken over the rest of your body and have set out on a quest for Ohiowide domination)…

Boo,

Check your email, it should be shreaking in pain from the scenario I sent to you. May it cause you much intense pain....

By my reckoning, rune has sent you a set up instead of me, so you now have to send it back to me (having set up your forces) so that the game may commence. Simple enough for you, how you say, Sparky?

Originally posted by Patchy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Boo, because we are so cool! That is why, you Nong!

And by cool, you mean totally sweet, right? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Where the hell is Seanachai? I am calling you out! Email me at once on a matter of great urgency. And no, it is not about your snakeskin slippers, so thoughtlessly left behind at the music festival in Winnipeg, you daft bugger!

Wonderful. Dorosh has gone mad again. Boo, hand me the dart rifle...

Try and follow the line of logic, Boo. Did your parent’s actually call you that or did you just end up adopting the name because that’s what everyone does when you walk in the room? Snipped posts follow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

…Why don't you send me a set up. CMAK…

Boo …I have a scenario hot off the presses, it features Pommies, and airfield, more Pommies, Colonel Frost, things that go boom, things that go rat-a-tat, and more Pommies. Oh yeah, it happens in Tunisia. Interested????

…Send it along…

…I have CMAK, you twit, and will be more than happy to play you through the safe distance of the internet (being within a 10 mile radius of you is not safe, I hear, as your nose hairs seem to have taken over the rest of your body and have set out on a quest for Ohiowide domination)…

Boo,

Check your email, it should be shreaking in pain from the scenario I sent to you. May it cause you much intense pain....

By my reckoning, rune has sent you a set up instead of me, so you now have to send it back to me (having set up your forces) so that the game may commence. Simple enough for you, how you say, Sparky? </font>

I want to point out, the no sooner did I point out that Boo is a grog, [he tried to get me into a conversation on the track thickness of the Panzer IIIG, I didn't enter the conversation], none other then Grog Dorosh appears. Coincidence? I think not...

Just as the Mutha beautiful Thread's women go to the bathroom in pairs [i believe it is the law in the US], grogs travel in pairs. I expect at any time Boo will start whining about the patch for CMAK. No, I mean whine more then normal, of course he is always whining...can't even play a simple evil scenario. Hmm...a DaveH want-a-be?

I blame Joebob, promoting Boo to be the Barney Fife of the thread. I think we should pull a Logan's Run on Joebob, shoot him high in the air for everyone to take a shot at.

Rune

Actually, you should blame Fiefdom. Remember, I'm one of those neauveu squires. Due to my exploits on the Crackdom battlefield I went from SSN to knight by royal decree in one day and then gave up my knighthood to avoid Joe Shaw having a seisure and to be able to remain the Queen's squire.

If I remember correctly, after much shaking of beards and mumbling from the Olde ones it was decreed that, having given up my knoghthood voluntarily, I would be re-knighted upon completion of my battle with stikkiepixie, which as it happens is fast approaching.

I think we should pull a Logan's Run on Joebob, shoot him high in the air for everyone to take a shot at.

With this lot, it'd be a circular firing squad.

But then again, Shaw's little lifeclock has been blinking red for a long time now.

Sort of a win/win then.

Boo,

Let me type s-l-o-w-e-r for you. Having Joebob made into Soylent green would be bad how?

True, whoever got him would have stomach problems to no end, hence I would rather just do a Logan's Run on him, or maybe make him into the Running man, but at his age, it would be more like the Walker man.

Oh that is right, you are almost as old as dirt too. Maybe that is why you got confused?

Rune

Boo,

Let me type s-l-o-w-e-r for you. Having Joebob made into Soylent green would be bad how?

True, whoever got him would have stomach problems to no end, hence I would rather just do a Logan's Run on him, or maybe make him into the Running man, but at his age, it would be more like the Walker man.

Oh that is right, you are almost as old as dirt too. Maybe that is why you got confused?

Rune

Typing like Data speaks now? That's cute. Effective communication really isn't your forte, is it? Why is that, do you think? Is it because sitting in front of your monitor all day, you socialization skills have gone by the wayside? Does it go back further than that? Were you ostracised as a child? Forced to sit by yourself off in a corner somewhere, experiencing deep, personal relationships with inanimate objects?

Were car batteries, 10 guage wire and electrodes frequently used on you?

If not, could we start now?

I just had an idea to add my two cents to this conversation....I then thought better of it after considering that you lot are as dense as depleted uranium shells, and any witty remark I might make, would be accepted as well as giving a speech to a field of alfalfa.

Reading the exchange between Boo Radley and rune is like a dose of sweet air. The pain never really goes away, but you're too woozy to care.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Will there never be an end to guys with screennames of German tanks?

Where is OberGruppenStompinFuhrer when you need him?

Does it hurt? Being you i mean. </font>