Star Wars Battlefront vs Battlefront.com

My son just used his birthday money to buy StarWars Battlefront. I was wondering, do the BFC folks have grounds for law suit. Trademark infringement and all that.

Now I'm thinking that anyone doing a google on Battlefront will find this site as opposed to finding the StarWars site - this is a good thing. Hopefully this will bring a whole new batch of CM players/buyers after hitting this site.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

<font color="I SAID violently angry crimson you stupid computer">AND I HATE THE STUPID HTML COLOR TAGS THAT DON'T OBEY SIMPLE COMMANDS!!!!!</font>

You are too filled with hate. Makes you weak, it does. Clouds your judgment, it does. Opens a path to the Dark Side, I think.

Until you stand calm at the center of the Maelstrom of Hate, you will not be ready, my son.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

<font color="I SAID violently angry crimson you stupid computer">AND I HATE THE STUPID HTML COLOR TAGS THAT DON'T OBEY SIMPLE COMMANDS!!!!!</font>

You are too filled with hate. Makes you weak, it does. Clouds your judgment, it does. Opens a path to the Dark Side, I think.

Until you stand calm at the center of the Maelstrom of Hate, you will not be ready, my son. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Look, Albert With The Purple Prose, if Mad Face Smileys were Cod Liver Oil, we'd both be standing in line at the clinic right now...

You know, we haven't had any true psychopaths posting (asides from us two, naturally, no offence intended) here in - what? A month? I hate to say it but I actually feel some sort of weird spam withdrawal; like we need a good flamefest or trolling.

Would it be impolite to advertise? Maybe a hint or two at the Squad Assault forum that we're getting lonely?

You mean the SC crowd? They are weak. No real bottom. And they gibber on about 'posting some good smack'. They couldn't post any real 'smack' if God the Father sent them on Crusade, and hurled down a host of angels armed with dictionaries, thesauri and the complete works of Shakespeare to accompany them. Amateurs.

We do not need to advertise, Grog Dorosh. Try throwing the Ching while waiting for the next storm of disapproval.