Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Actually, you're all wrong (with the exception of our Lady Persephone...I've been busy returning turns. A habit most of you would do good to emulate.), a phrase which all of you are no doubt, quite familiar with.

Noticing that many used the name "SheWhoMustBeObeyed" when referring to their better halfs, I decided to register my own sweet wife (with her blessing, of course) officially as SheWhoMustBeObeyed, looking forward to the time when she comes in here to crack a few of your pumpkin-shaped heads together.

Be a-scared. Be very a-scared.

Will you both be using the same IP address?

If so, Just a word in your shell like......

I was banned and didn't even know it until I attempted to post.. there are four people in my household and we all share a network. My son opened an account started a topic and posted just once maybe twice.. I still have no idea how his post could have been seen as offensive but it was and so our IP was banned which of course included ME!!!

As it was totally innocent and because he didn't post again it wasn't noted until I came back from visiting family and tried to post...

Anyhoo.. I wrote to Steve and co and it was all sorted out very quickly but they made it quite clear that multiple accounts were frowned upon..

Seems a bit strict really in a day and age when it's now quite common to have a home network and share an IP addy....

On a lighter note.... I look forward to welcoming another Lady to the forum..

But I think I'll call her MrsBoo or somethink more user friendly...

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. I've just returned from the General Forum, where I witnessed Gaylord's attempt to shoot himself in the foot miscarry, ending with him shooting himself in the groin.

I think we should name an award after him. You know, a sort of 'And this year's Gaylord goes out to so-and-so, for his masterful overachievement in the field of aggressive stupidity.'

If I hadn't actually read it, I wouldn't believe that he'd done it. The little lunatics been given at least two reprieves by the Powers That Are to continue posting here, and he's bollocksed up every single second chance he's been given.

It's inspiring, really. A tribute to the overwhelming wrong-headedness of human nature.

Originally posted by YK2:

Will you both be using the same IP address?

If so, Just a word in your shell like......

Thankee kindly, oh most gracious and beloved of all queen. We both will be sharing the same computer and even though I doubt that she will post often (she doesn't really like computers, don't ya know), perhaps I will drop an E-mail to the powers that are and give them a heads-up.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Why does she have walnuts strewn all over her bodice?

Some people just don't "get" art. It's obviously an ironic tribute to the emergence of the gestalt mindset of Tudor England as it appeared in Shakespeare's writing. Duh!

And if I have to explain the symbolic significance ot the walnuts then I might as well have painted her on black velvet playing poker with a bunch of dogs!

Wait! That's brilliant! Oh the irony, the pathos!

[Rushes of to studio]

<font size=4>ENGLAND 20

australia 17</font>

HEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHE

HAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHA

HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHE

HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHA

HAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHA

HAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH

HEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH

HEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHE

HAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHE

HEHEHEHEHAHAHAH!

[ November 23, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: v42below ]

Originally posted by v42below:

<font size=4>ENGLAND 20

australia 17</font>

HEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHA HAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH!

QUOTED TO ANNOY THE SMEG OUT OF SEANYPOOS

:mad: :mad: This service was brought to you courtesy of MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle - for all your anger and puss needs. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

QUOTED TO ANNOY THE SMEG OUT OF SEANYPOOS

:mad: :mad: This service was brought to you courtesy of MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle - for all your anger and puss needs. :mad: :mad:

I'm going to spike some Goodale arse to the ground, and dance around it, Soddball!

You'll rue this day!

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

<font size=4>ENGLAND 20

australia 17</font>

!

Your point being, pillock ?

In case you forgot, WE WERE THERE, YOU WERE NO-WHERE.

Noba. </font>

Lurker sure made a good Job of my recent portrait... But I'm afraid there will be a few more nuts to be added quite soon.... shouldn't take too much time though as apparently these particular nuts are slighty ODD ......which I can only assume means small .

P.S. Thanks to Lady Persephone

[ November 22, 2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Hmmmmmmmmmm I didn't know Lurker was the Royal painter.... wonder if he'll give my throne a quick lick of paint before the Coronation...

I'm sure the dodgy little bugger will at least give the throne a few quick licks.

Make sure the seat doesn't feel wet before you sit down in it.

Use and SSN to wipe it if necessary.