Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

BTW.... I need to reward my loyal subjects.. especially Leeo... Any suggestions as to his new Title?

Given that he's been such an effective bloodhound, how aboot Royal Lapdog? </font>

Six, Seven, Eight. His heart was beating rapidly causing his breaths to come in short painful gasps. Twenty, Twenty-One, Twenty-Two. The terror swept through his body, sweat began to pour from every pore. Fifty, Fifty-One, Fifty-Two. The painful throbbing at his temple caused his face to contort in hideous fashion. Seventy, Seventy-One.....Seventy-Two.

He collapsed in a heap, totally exhausted. A kind of euphoria swept down his spine. He was safe. He let out a tremendous sigh of relief. A broad smile crept across his face.

All known pictures of him were accounted for!!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

He collapsed in a heap, totally exhausted. A kind of euphoria swept down his spine. He was safe. He let out a tremendous sigh of relief. A broad smile crept across his face.

You send Persephone a piccy of yourself within 48 hours or I'll kick you in the fork.

And then I'll come back in and do it metaphorically.

You won't like that, lad. Trust me. Send the picture.

Ten hours later, I now have the demo.

Didn't get a chance to actually install and play it, but there you are.

Buzz, pick a scenario and send it, your thrashing is waiting.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Walk tall, carry a big stick, and use it.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Didn't I tell you about the unspoken Cesspool rule to "Never, never draw attention to yourself?" No? Well of course not, it's not called an unspoken rule for nothing.

You have spunk, Mr Boggs. I hate spunk. It's time crush the spunk out of you like a rotten grape under my iron-shod jack boot. We don't tolerate the "chipper" here, unless it's to feed SSNs into one. This hallowed cesspool, this culvert of the cultured is where the dregs of the earth congregate to perfect their misantrhopy and vent their bile. To forge their character into a dark, rough-edged battle axe with one purpose. That purpose is...erm, actually we're still working on that...yes. Where was I? Oh yes!

Gird yourself for war! (Although you may want to girdle yourself for war, that outfit makes you look a little thick in the hips) No wit, no clever one-liner can save you from the mindless fury of the unleashed Nefarious Legions! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Send me a set-up, or forever live in dread, knowing that "I too, own Photoshop" and that you will see your head firmly affixed to a mind-boggling assortment of flora and fauna for the rest of your days if you shrink back from this challenge!

Operators are standing by.

Lurk

Remember when this thread was about the manly art of the outrageous challenge?

[ November 21, 2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Lurkur ]

Oh, and now that we have our beloved and moste radiant Queen back, shouldn't we set about having the coronation before she disappears again?

Her Majesty deserves something lavish, perhaps all the knights of the 'Pool pledging their swords to her royal self. I'm sure our knicker-stalking Justicar can work out an appropriately sanctimonious pledge. There should be plenty of music, the caber and dwarf tossing contests, and minstrels to eat. All of the festivities should then be followed by some mindless combat between the knights, who, dressed in their finest silks and polished armour, will lead small armies of peasants, serfs and SSNs to die horribly at each others hands.

Right then, let's get going. Work with me here, people!

Actually, you're all wrong (with the exception of our Lady Persephone...I've been busy returning turns. A habit most of you would do good to emulate.), a phrase which all of you are no doubt, quite familiar with.

Noticing that many used the name "SheWhoMustBeObeyed" when referring to their better halfs, I decided to register my own sweet wife (with her blessing, of course) officially as SheWhoMustBeObeyed, looking forward to the time when she comes in here to crack a few of your pumpkin-shaped heads together.

Be a-scared. Be very a-scared.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Oh, I see my habit of skipping Lars' posts has created a bit of a problem. Perhaps I should reconsider?

Nahhh.

Steve

Oh...there's actually a member with the username Lars posting here??? I thought it was a pseudonym for Seanachai when he was at his least creative or just being lazy

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Noticing that many used the name "SheWhoMustBeObeyed" when referring to their better halfs, I decided to register my own sweet wife (with her blessing, of course) officially as SheWhoMustBeObeyed

Oh. Now I understand this new poster -- you must have registered your role model, dear old Dad.

Pity you still can't spell "hat" properly, though.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Oh. Now I understand this new poster -- you must have registered your role model, dear old Dad.

Pity you still can't spell "hat" properly, though.

Steve

Maybe Boo's dear old dad is a Tupperware salesman. It is Ohio after all.

{psst, see, I read your posts in the hope of learning something. Never have yet, but still, hope springs eternal...}