Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

Originally posted by YK2:

Missing!!! Missing!!!

How can I be missing If I'm here??

Unless of course I'm not here. Which then begs the question...

Where the hell am I?

My Queen!

kneels in a reverant, but firmly manly way

You are returned! Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this sun of Glasgow.

Although it's still bloody cold out, but that's neither here nor there, although it is cold here and probably there as well.

We sought for you on both the high and the low roads. We searched for you hither and yon. A select party was sent into the various Goodale threads to rough people up and demand your return. You were nowhere to be found.

Leeo, in particular, distinguished himself in his zeal to find you. He was...almost disturbingly thorough. I can't remember a thread I've read lately where he didn't pop up asking for you. They're still puzzling over him on the foreign language opponent finders forum, I'm sure.

But now you have returned to us, and we are no longer just a collection of unshaven, aimless stewbums with no morally redeeming characteristics.

No, now we are a collection of unshaven, aimless, morally bankrupt stewbums with a Queen! Rather like the Australians, actually. Or very, very rude Canadians.

Ah, how my despair falls away from me! It is like a clean, bracing wind blowing away the stench of failure and self-loathing, leaving only the stench of the failure and loathing of everyone else! I feel like a boy, again, when the world was younger, and cleaner, and still full of promise.

Stand back, all, as I shall now tilt at windmills.

[ November 20, 2003, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are they going to issue an "Idiots Guide to CMAK" do you think?

Not until you agree to pose for the cover.

Steve </font>

Lads, it is my sad duty to report to you that we have a traitor in our midst. One who purports to be a loyal supporter of our Queen Emma but who is, in all actuality, one of them.

One who shares recipes with others. One who has deigned to perform an act of kindness . . . oh my . . . will someone please roll Seanachai out of the room . . . yes, that's right, dust him off a bit, plant him near the front door . . . yes, the garden will do . . yes I know he looks vaguely appropriate there . . . no, I don't think it will . . what is that . . . No dalem, you cannot turn him upside down and drink the water . . . I don't care if he likes it . . . WILL YOU LOT SHUT UP SO I CAN FINISH THIS!?!?

Ahem. As I was saying, one of our own is a traitor to the Cause and Queen.

Boo Radley, as Cesspool Inquisitor General, I call you out for engaging in acts of kindnesswith the oafs in the Goodale thread. You are sentenced to receive one Fruhlingswind as the Americans against my unshakeable +1 Germanic Armored Force of Power.

Oh yeah -- you have to live in Ohio, too. Like anyplace else would have your worthless carcass.

Steve

[ November 20, 2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I did NOT, in our quest to discover your whereabouts, in any way disturb the contents of your lingerie drawer ...

YK2 Walks towards Joe and looks him straight in the eyes..........

Why.. I do believe you are blushing Joe .

Any particular reason?

Tst Tst....

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Boo Radley, as Cesspool Inquisitor General, I call you out for engaging in acts of kindnesswith the oafs in the Goodale thread.

I'm sure that Boo was in the midst of some dazzlingly clever plan to bring down the Gawdawffle thread, and you MrSpanky, have blown his cover! I'm prepared to meet any challenger who would dare impugn the integrity of any member of the House of Croda

[bursts out laughing]

Sorry, I almost got that one out with a straight face. Anyway, I stand with Boo, well actually upwind, a little to the left and out of arm's reach, and am ready to do to fight, to endure anything up to but not including physical discomfort in the defense of my former liege. So send me your set-ups. Force me to endure the peril of interrogation after interrogation from your exquisitely curvaceous stenographers. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me!

Lurk

I was serious about the stenographer part.

Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Boo Radley, as Cesspool Inquisitor General, I call you out for engaging in acts of kindnesswith the oafs in the Goodale thread.

I'm sure that Boo was in the midst of some dazzlingly clever plan to bring down the Gawdawffle thread, and you MrSpanky, have blown his cover! I'm prepared to meet any challenger who would dare impugn the integrity of any member of the House of Croda

[bursts out laughing]

Sorry, I almost got that one out with a straight face. Anyway, I stand with Boo, well actually upwind, a little to the left and out of arm's reach, and am ready to do to fight, to endure anything up to but not including physical discomfort in the defense of my former liege. So send me your set-ups. Force me to endure the peril of interrogation after interrogation from your exquisitely curvaceous stenographers. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me!

Lurk

I was serious about the stenographer part. </font>

Friends, Pengers, Threadlymen

I have come Not to bury Boo but to sing his praises for all to hear:

Ahem....

For an Ohidiot, he ranks with the elite of his state. Actually he is more rank than anyone else in the entire state!!!

Thank You!

[aside] Okay Boo, I posted a good word for ya. Now will you send that demo CD??[/aside]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I did NOT, in our quest to discover your whereabouts, in any way disturb the contents of your lingerie drawer ...

Any particular reason?

Tst Tst.... </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai

We sought for you on both the high and the low roads. We searched for you hither and yon. A select party was sent into the various Goodale threads to rough people up and demand your return. You were nowhere to be found.

Leeo, in particular, distinguished himself in his zeal to find you. He was...almost disturbingly thorough.

I've just aboot caught up reading the last thread as well as some others, and it seems I was missing and didn't even know it..

I have that warm and fuzzy feeling again.. its nice to be Home and to have been missed.. it's even nicer to stick the finger up to those who thought that they had somehow maybe driven me off!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AS IF.....

BTW.... I need to reward my loyal subjects.. especially Leeo... Any suggestions as to his new Title?

BTW.... I need to reward my loyal subjects.. especially Leeo... Any suggestions as to his new Title?

Clearly he has demonstrated an almost Republican ability in communicating with people of foreign extraction (see charred remains of Opponents Wanted Threads) and it would get him out of the country, so I would suggest:

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Lads, it is my sad duty to report to you that we have a traitor in our midst...

Steve

Shouldn't you be firing off letter after letter to Michael Jackson offering your services as legal counsel?

Dear Mr Thickie-Thick-Thick Spkr.

Knowing that our most gracious and pulchritudinous Queen Emma likes to descend from her lofty height down to the goddam thread, there to bestow her graciousness and pulchritudinousness...ness...whatever...among the dingy and scrofulous masses, even as a ray of sunshine can lighten the darkest reaches conceived by man, I betook myself to ingratiate myself into their company. Giving myself a liberal coating of Lysol and stuffing my pockets full of AirWick solid, I threw in with that merry band of morons to spy with my little eye what I could.

Thank you for blowing my cover, you who are as subtle as a Grue in a China shop!

For that, I will accept your challenge, you malodorous afficianado of obscure jug band trivia!

And press not, this libelous cawing of "traitor", you poor man's Ashcroft! You have already stirred the mighty clan of House JDMorse to wakefulness!

Wait...crap, they've dozed off again...I'll get back to you on this.

But, tread carefully. This is my only warning to you. And when using scissors, always cut away from yourself. That's my other, only warning to you.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Clearly he has demonstrated an almost Republican ability in communicating with people of foreign extraction (see charred remains of Opponents Wanted Threads) and it would get him out of the country, so I would suggest:

Minister of Foreign Affairs </font>

No title is necessary. The very presence of Her Grace once again within these hallowed halls is reward beyond measure. Besides, I can't read, so what would I do with a title?

I only did what all Loyal Subjects should've done.

Indeed, rather than reward me, I suggest we punish those who did not take the Holy Crusade to find Her Grace to heart.

Originally posted by Leeo:

No title is necessary. The very presence of Her Grace once again within these hallowed halls is reward beyond measure. Besides, I can't read, so what would I do with a title?

I only did what all Loyal Subjects should've done.

Indeed, rather than reward me, I suggest we punish those who did not take the Holy Crusade to find Her Grace to heart.

See, he is like a breath of fresh air in our hallowed Cess. Surely the title "Cesspool Blue Mint" is worthy of this, err, his character?

Steve

[ November 20, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

See, he is like a breath of fresh air in our hallowed Cess. Surely the title "Cesspool Blue Mint" is worthy of this, err, his character?

Steve

You fool, urinal pucks are handed out as medals or decorations, we don't declare heroes of the 'Pool to be urinal pucks.

Hopeless, the lot of you.

And Leeo clearly shows the direction that we should take. He says he wants no reward, no title, but rather would prefer to see the less worthy punished. This does him credit, and is in the very best traditions of the 'Pool.

Therefore, I say he should have as his reward the right to punish a member of the 'Pool, of his choice, who he felt was lax in the search for the Queen.

It wraps it all up nicely: reward, punishment, honouring the zealous by allowing their zeal full, pscychotic rein, and abusing the slack by setting the zealous upon them. It's almost poetic.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Sounds good to me Mr Boggs .. but it looks like Leeo doesn't want a title.

Hmmmm ok then Leeo .. You may choose your own reward..

Who's first for the stalks?

Clearly there is one reprobate amongst us who would be worthy of Leeo's wrath. If I recall, instead of searchng for our beloved Queen, he spent his time in the so-called throne room dicing onions in order to generate faux tears.

Further he placed the life of one of the Cess Pool's finest (a resident Ohioan who was involved in a deep cover mission in a pretty horrible place) in grave jeopardy. He barely escaped with his life. Plus I almost did not get my copy of the CMAK demo because of this (and I will use the French term as it does annoy him greatly) faux paux.

He also had the audacity to compare our very own uberGnome and his romantic liltings to an alleged King of Pop.

Clearly there has been much amuck running from a certain Texahoman lawyer type.

I refrain from mentioning any names, because after all, as mentioned above, MrSpkr is a lawyer.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Woohoo, 65 MB downloaded in 4.5 hours, no-one can catch me now only 2 hours to go.

*taps Speedy on the shoulder*

Ummm....did you download this direct from Battlefront?

Do you know Bigpond loaded the CMAK demo up on the games.bigpond server, and you could've accessed it direct from your ISP a lot quicker?

You didn't?

*laughs hysterically*

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Any particular reason?

Tst Tst.... </font>