unwanted cease fires

Why?! Why?!? I'm 40m away from the small flag and less than 200m from the big one. I have a company of infantry no panicked units , (18 casualties) , a 150mm howtizer , 2 mgs , and 20 minutes untill the battle ends. AI has 1 mg (being in the process of being blasted with the 150mm) , 2 unpanicked squads and less than a platoon of routed squads. I didn't press the ceasefire button so why is there a ceasefire? They could kill 1/3 of my troops and I would still have enough troops to overrun them. So why the ****? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This **** has to be fixed in the next patch.

one or both sides has low ammo?

But I wish CM would ask before autosurrendering. I like wiping out the last defenders, or trying to put together a heroic defense myself. And sometimes it's downright stupid. Sometimes you save your ammo and take the losses in order to get closer in, then the other side runs out of ammo and before you can have a proper go at them it auto surrenders.

Very annoying.

But I wish CM would ask before autosurrendering. I like wiping out the last defenders, or trying to put together a heroic defense myself. And sometimes it's downright stupid. Sometimes you save your ammo and take the losses in order to get closer in, then the other side runs out of ammo and before you can have a proper go at them it auto surrenders.
No it wasn't a surrender it was a cease fire. In the AAR it said "both sides agreed to a cease fire" , not "Allied forces surrendered to you".

I wouldn't complain if they had surrendered instead of the stupid ceasefire.

What was your ammo level? How many squads were out of ammo? What was your morale level?

Either can trigger a cease fire.

Hmm.. reading the first post - morale should not have been the problem. 18 casualties from a company are not that much. So check for the ammo.

Gruß

Joachim

i think there's a bug if you're playing against forces from more than one nationality. was that the case here?
No it was just Brits against my Germans.

What was your ammo level? How many squads were out of ammo? What was your morale level?
The morale level was 86% or sumfink around that.

I think that the lowest ammo level was in my flanking platoon, which was 3 or 5 shots, no "LOW" ammo levels. I still had another platoon which I was usning for suppresing fire which had half their ammo left and I was gonna bring that up to finish of the Brits.