In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Maybe we should rename the Cesspool "Deadwood" for a spell.

It's bad enough that JoeStill-a-poopyheadShaw would make him ASSistant just-a-cur for the week. Now you want to name the whole place after Boo?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

BUT my friend, it won't do ... not here, not in the sanctuary of the CessPool. By all means vent your bile in the GF, I've taken to doing that lately when I just can't hold it the anger any longer.

Sigh, you're right Joe. My apologies to all. Sorry, but I can barely go into the GF on issues like this, because I imagine Moon, Madmatt or what have you can't go on giving me simple months bans, and might have to get really tough and have me killed.

I shall attempt to restrain from politicization. But you know, Joe...when you hear what's coming out, when you see even the little that we've been allowed to see, when you see the fingers pointing in a circle with each and everyone blaming someone else, and with no indication that anyone but the first circle of fools will suffer...it's hard to not go ballistic on any stage you have access to.

But I shall be strong, Joe. I won't point out that that glorious patriot, Rumsfeld, not only knew what was going on for months, but that when asked about it all, he lied to America. Not because he was covering his arse, nor because he wanted to protect the Administration, nor to keep from inflaming the situation in the MidEast, but because, as is so indicative of this Administration, he simply didn't feel like he owed the truth to anyone.

And I shall refrain, Joe in other ways too numerous to go into, including...

But I digress.

I do, in full fellowship, and without tongue behind anything besides my teeth, ask MrSpkr's pardon. Pax, eh? One thing that has come to me, over the last few days, is that the people I truly hate neither know nor care that I exist, and if confronted with my existence and my concerns, they'd simply laugh. And that has led me to realize that one of the main things that keeps America, as a concept, weak, is the endless anger and infighting that's encouraged between people with differing values and political views.

Because the last thing the Powers That Are want is for all of us to have an actual dialogue. The less people think, the easier they are to lead. And the more angry people are with those who disagree with them, the easier it is for the people who create those disagreements to keep them preoccupied and ineffectual.

So, MrSpkr, I hold out to you the paw of reconciliation. Just you keep focused on it, laddie, and pay no attention to what my boot's about to do... ;)

Seriously, we are all equals here. Well, except for the infestation of vermin that periodically appear here, and cause the rest of us to scratch and shift in an uncomfortable, yet bored way, before they either depart, or are weaned away from a tendency to cling to pubic hair dreaming about the days when they were passed from college student to college student while touring Europe by train...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I shall attempt to restrain from politicization. But you know, Joe...when you hear what's coming out, when you see even the little that we've been allowed to see, when you see the fingers pointing in a circle with each and everyone blaming someone else, and with no indication that anyone but the first circle of fools will suffer...it's hard to not go ballistic on any stage you have access to.

Stuff it, you whiney ponce. You want to sing politics you pick up the phone and call me and we can call each other crazy to our faces. Or ears. Or whatever various parts we may hold the phone to when the other crazy person is speaking.

But don't do it in here, you fewmet fondler.

----------

Clearly something needs to be done, and that done is me.

I am already the Lord High Hullabalooster in these here parts, but now I am also declaring myself the Chief Political Officer of the Cesspool. The slightest hint of political politicization will drive me into a frenzy of apolitical posturizations like blood to a shark.

So you may of course abbreviate my new title to "CPO Sharky" as needed.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Stuff it, you whiney ponce. You want to sing politics you pick up the phone and call me and we can call each other crazy to our faces. Or ears. Or whatever various parts we may hold the phone to when the other crazy person is speaking.

But don't do it in here, you fewmet fondler.

----------

Clearly something needs to be done, and that done is me.

I am already the Lord High Hullabalooster in these here parts, but now I am also declaring myself the Chief Political Officer of the Cesspool. The slightest hint of political politicization will drive me into a frenzy of apolitical posturizations like blood to a shark.

So you may of course abbreviate my new title to "CPO Sharky" as needed. </font>

So, another jolly sing song, then, eh?

On the last day of Pompeii

Thought I heard some poor boy say

Oh wow man if I knew then what I know now

I would've done more been more than I been

Had fun more sinned more mortal sin

Oh wow

If I knew then what I know now

I would've sent back that steak that was so overdone

Grabbed that big break while there was time time time

Made my life into a fantasy

Hot stuff for me to remember remember

And now that I'm a goner

All that lava rushin' 'round the corner

Oh wow I ain't complainin' only thinkin out loud

You know that my life would be different my love would be different

My life would be different my love would be different

On the last day of Pompeii

Thought I heard some poor girl say

Oh wow man if I knew then what I know now

I could've taken up the slide trombone

Had a garden and grew my own

Oh wow man

I knew I should've taken that Mediterranean cruise

Filled up on chocolate, cigarettes and booze

Given some perfect stranger the blues

Hot stuff for me, all that stuff, speakin of hot stuff

And when Vesuvio came to call

Arrivaderci I'd've had a ball [i'd've had it all]

Oh wow man

I ain't complainin' only thinkin' out loud

You know that my life would be different my love would be different

My life would be different my love would be different

My life would be -- man, my wife would be --

Ciao

Last Day of Pompeii

-Michael Smith

Turns out I can't go to Illinois for a week or two, because of things involving family, so when are you and Papa Khann and that silly bugger Lars going to take me out and acknowledge that I am your Master, and buy me too much to drink?

Sounds like a plan. What night is good for you? Friday? Saturday? Prancing malarkeyite-day?

As for all your Political commentary, I've owned 3-legged household pets that had a better grasp of justice, morality, and politics than anything you've shown lately, so shut the feck up, and bring me a beer, you Neo-Con Waitress.

You stupified elfin footrest. A stool, whether 3-legged and tall or no-legged and steamy, doesn't really count as a pet. And if I were a waitress I'd be busy hitting on myself and trying to talk myself into coming home with me rather than sitting here typing a response to your venomous global village tripe. You want I should bring you something? How about a tall foaming tankard of DDT with a Mercury chaser?

-dale

And if I were a waitress I'd be busy hitting on myself and trying to talk myself into coming home with me rather than sitting here typing a response to your venomous global village tripe. You want I should bring you something? How about a tall foaming tankard of DDT with a Mercury chaser?

-dale

Global Village tripe? You suppository. You waxy, bullet-shaped thumb length bit o' complete idiocy.

I've lived long enough to drink bloody well anything you can come up with, and smirk at you afterwards, you 'Answer to Every Fat Bastard's Dream of a Surly but Suppliant Pool Boy'.

Perhaps Friday? You do know it was just my Birthday, don't you, you sorry sack o'****e?

Global Village tripe? You suppository. You waxy, bullet-shaped thumb length bit o' complete idiocy.

I've lived long enough to drink bloody well anything you can come up with, and smirk at you afterwards, you 'Answer to Every Fat Bastard's Dream of a Surly but Suppliant Pool Boy'.

Perhaps Friday? You do know it was just my Birthday, don't you, you sorry sack o'****e?

So you managed to check a clipboard hanging by the petrie dish you crawled out of, saw a date, and assumed it was your birthday and not a "destroy contents by" date? What's next on your birthday plans - you gonna throttle your brother and steal his Precious, then slink off into a cave under a mountain root for a few hundred years?

Well happy frikkin' birthday to you then.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Am I the only one in here who can see that dalem and Seanachai have almost finished their pre-dating ritual and are about to stroll hand-in-hand into a quaint little bistro?

Papa

Silence!

I will brook no backtalk from the newly-Tigerless one.

And from a PIAT no less, HAHA!

"Tiger I

To hit: 19%

To kill: None"

How droll.

What's next on your birthday plans - you gonna throttle your brother and steal his Precious, then slink off into a cave under a mountain root for a few hundred years?

Well happy frikkin' birthday to you then.

Firstly, let me say, that had I found the 'Precious' my only concern would have been to keep it from you, you load.

Next, had I crawled off under a mountain for two hundred years, I'd still be sharper, more witty, and better spoken than you, no matter how many times I had to scrabble around to find 'my Precious' in the dark, you absolute fecking pillock.

Finally, let me say, that unless you drive down to my house this Friday, and pick me up, and take me to a Brew Pub, and buy me all sorts of good and great things, not to mention a 'Growler' to go home with, I will haunt your fecking very nice house like a horrible spirit. Or like Papa Khann, who is not like a horrible spirit, unless you're a very bad person, and then he shows up to tell you that you're a horrible person, and then you are, and he haunts you like a horrible spirit.

You ****e.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Now just how long will this period of lawlessness and anarchy last? Now, even Joe with all his quoting of rules and archives and such, could not control the goings on in here. And now we have Boo one who has never been known for right thinking....or thinking at all for that matter, taking over the reigns of constable and law enforcer. Maybe we should rename the Cesspool "Deadwood" for a spell.

Silence, Knave!

Boo will manage things up a treat.

Do you wish to benefit all mankind by your mockery? Then head over to the GF and a tell that absolute shower Jon J Rambo how much you simply don't respect him.

He may be very young. But even so, he needs to be told to simply 'shut the feck up'.

By the by, I apologize to Slapdragon for telling him to 'shut the feck up.'

I felt bad about that. I mean, I wish I'd abused Slapdragon in a way commensurate with his ability to annoy. And as befits a creature of his standing.

Apologies, Slappy, for pissing on you from less than a considerable height.

You bugger.

Finally, let me say, that unless you drive down to my house this Friday, and pick me up, and take me to a Brew Pub, and buy me all sorts of good and great things, not to mention a 'Growler' to go home with, I will haunt your fecking very nice house like a horrible spirit. Or like Papa Khann, who is not like a horrible spirit, unless you're a very bad person, and then he shows up to tell you that you're a horrible person, and then you are, and he haunts you like a horrible spirit.

You ****e.

When your leaden brain matter collapsed into a singularity and effectively removed itself from our plane of existance, how did the resultant microgravity well not implode your worthless skull in the process? Or am I to take your constantly bloodshot eyes as a sign that something is amiss inside that perfect-vacuum brainpan of yours? Sort of an eternal low pressure broken-capillaried "Vacancy" sign for all those unfortunate to stare you in the face to see?

Papa Khann and myself will stand ready to kick you in the instep on Friday night to be sure, you drunken baboon.

When your leaden brain matter collapsed into a singularity and effectively removed itself from our plane of existance, how did the resultant microgravity well not implode your worthless skull in the process? Or am I to take your constantly bloodshot eyes as a sign that something is amiss inside that perfect-vacuum brainpan of yours? Sort of an eternal low pressure broken-capillaried "Vacancy" sign for all those unfortunate to stare you in the face to see?

Papa Khann and myself will stand ready to kick you in the instep on Friday night to be sure, you drunken baboon.

Wow. You used to be so much more whimsical. Are you going like me? I mean, you have so much going for you, other than being a complete pillock as regards your level of political comfort.

Don't do it, Dalem. Don't forsake whimsy for anger. Especially as you can't pull it off, given your horrible and hateful political stances.

Really, lad. You shouldn't have spent so much time posting on the General Forum like a poster child for the Wannsee Conference.

Originally posted by klapton:

It is astonishing how, without a new CM release in perspective, this forum has degenerated.

What's more astonishing is how you've posted complete, unsupported gibberish as though you were handing down holy writ.

What is it you were attempting to say?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

it's ... PARTY TIME!

Oh bugger, Boo's got the tiddly-winks and the lime cordial all ready to go, in the expectation that a good time will be had by all.

Couldn't we just have another trial for some infraction, just so we can ...*drool*... see the stenographers again?

KING MACE

You do know it was just my Birthday,

I didn't!

HAPPY <font size = 1>belated</font> BIRTHDAY, ya bloody yank nong.

I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet physically. Hell, I might just buy you two.

<font size = 1> Oh feck feck FECK! I feel all bloody dirty exchanging pleasantries with you. This is a stain that will never wash away!</font>

Mace

[ May 11, 2004, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Wow. You used to be so much more whimsical. Are you going like me? I mean, you have so much going for you, other than being a complete pillock as regards your level of political comfort.

Don't do it, Dalem. Don't forsake whimsy for anger. Especially as you can't pull it off, given your horrible and hateful political stances.

Really, lad. You shouldn't have spent so much time posting on the General Forum like a poster child for the Wannsee Conference. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

it's ... PARTY TIME!

Oh bugger, Boo's got the tiddly-winks and the lime cordial all ready to go, in the expectation that a good time will be had by all.

Couldn't we just have another trial for some infraction, just so we can ...*drool*... see the stenographers again?

KING MACE </font>

Hmm, Friday. I might be able to do Friday. Saturday is no good and Sunday is right out.

Drop me the usual annoying chain email and I'll run it by my social director.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Ok. Back to report that I have finished my 1st game against SturmSebber.

He commanded the fascist invaders while I lead the heroic defenders of the rodina to victory.

The term utter annihilation comes to mind...

You may worship us. From afar.

Ah, I see I've been remiss in addressing this.

Parabellum, congrats on kicking Sturmy's rear end around the battlefield. You're off to a good start.

But you're German, lad. It's expected that you'd go through a poof from one of the Low Countries like ****e through a goose.

For your next battle, please taunt someone from one of the Mid-Level Countries, like, say, one of the Pommy bastards...