In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

It's sever you idjit, or were you TCP/IPenging again?

No quit hiding and send me my turn!

OOOOh, look who is back from the gutter? Did you have a good time in Ghent? Maybe got lucky with some old ladies?

I bet you did, 'cause i've been waiting for MY turn at least a week now....

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I think you guys are mistaking "Belgian" for "French".

An honest mistake,i'm sure, but don't do it again or i will have to take a bath in your blood and server your livers to my dog with some chianti.

No quit hiding and send me my turn! </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I think you guys are mistaking "Belgian" for "French".

An honest mistake,i'm sure, but don't do it again or i will have to take a bath in your blood and server your livers to my dog with some chianti.

No quit hiding and send me my turn! </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ParaBellum:

After reading through the GF the Peng challenge thread looks like the cuddle corner of a petting zoo.

For girls.

Something's gone horribly wrong.

I claim this one for Squire.

It'll annoy Seanachai and besides, I've always wanted my own little untermensch.

Now dance monkey, dance! Amuse the Pool!!! </font>

I'm at work and don't have CM on my Mac. Even if I did I don't think the head honcho would appreciate me spending my afternoon playing a game.

I'm curious though. If you too are at work does this mean you're able to play CM while "showing your wares" down on the corner?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm at work and don't have CM on my Mac. Even if I did I don't think the head honcho would appreciate me spending my afternoon playing a game.

I'm curious though. If you too are at work does this mean you're able to play CM while "showing your wares" down on the corner?

Nice try Boo, but explaining jobs and work to Papa Khann would be like trying to explain paragraphs and run-on sentences to Seanachai.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lars you may indeed CLAIM BareAPellum for Squire, but he must serve the obligatory stretch as Serf of the CessPool first as you well know. If, IF I say, he is judged worthy of elevation to Squire you have rights of first refusal.

It's important that we follow the procedures lest some that should not are elevated beyond their rightful station in life ... if you get my meaning.

Therefore ... The SSN known as Parebellum (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Serf of the CessPool.

Joe

Good! It Is Written!

Parebellum shall be in the Shavian House.

Now, Parebellum, your first task is to challenge FIVE of the lackwits around here to a game. Remember the sooner done, the sooner you get my boot off your backsides.

Secondly, go muck out Shaw's stables, they're getting pretty rank.

Or explaining how "Early Bird Dinners" aren't the height of chic to a Floridiot.

You Ohidiot, there's more than chicken on the Early Bird Menu. You really should get out more. Oh I forgot, your ankle bracelet will go off.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lars you may indeed CLAIM BareAPellum for Squire, but he must serve the obligatory stretch as Serf of the CessPool first as you well know. If, IF I say, he is judged worthy of elevation to Squire you have rights of first refusal.

It's important that we follow the procedures lest some that should not are elevated beyond their rightful station in life ... if you get my meaning.

Therefore ... The SSN known as Parebellum (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Serf of the CessPool.

Joe

Good! It Is Written!

Parebellum shall be in the Shavian House.

Now, Parebellum, your first task is to challenge FIVE of the lackwits around here to a game. Remember the sooner done, the sooner you get my boot off your backsides.

Secondly, go muck out Shaw's stables, they're getting pretty rank. </font>

Oh, but evidently the official in charge of the monkey troupe doesn't mind if you spend your day trading bucolic "witticisms" with Boggs?

I'm curious though.
Yes, I suppose that's one way of putting it.

If you too are at work does this mean you're able to play CM while "showing your wares" down on the corner?
Boo, if I've told you once, I've told you at least twice (woefully inadequate for one possessed of your retentiveness, I realize), some of us, unlike bumpkins such as yourself or oh say for instance Boggs, live in major metropolitan areas. Thus, we have access to marketing tools and techniques far superior to standing on the local street corner, flapping our jaws (and in your case threatening to unbutton your trenchcoat, I'm sure).

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see if my publicist spelled my name correctly on this week's flyers.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

(Stuff that I didn't even really look at. I mean, c'mon, it's Kahn, for cryin' out loud. Chittering squirrels make as much sense.)

Shouldn't you be out trying to palm off some leaky, leaning double wide to some gap toothed newlyweds, using helpful catch phrases like "cozy" for cramped, "fixer-upper" for starter-over and "curb appeal" for that's where it's parked?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

(Stuff that I didn't even really look at. I mean, c'mon, it's Kahn, for cryin' out loud. Chittering squirrels make as much sense.)

Shouldn't you be out trying to palm off some leaky, leaning double wide to some gap toothed newlyweds, using helpful catch phrases like "cozy" for cramped, "fixer-upper" for starter-over and "curb appeal" for that's where it's parked? </font>

Boo, for some reason, when you said "gap toothed newlyweds" it conjured up an image in my mind. An image of you in a wedding dress.

I wonder how long I'll be having nightmares about this.

Joe, I'd write more but I need to go back and watch that last replay over and over and over and over again...

Papa

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I somehow feel like I stumbled into a Bangkok brothel to check the gasometer and left with a dozen veneral diseases.

An official serf of the mutha beautiful thread... Do I have to feel proud now or should I call for my lawyer?

*sigh*

OK. Now I have to challenge someone. Not a kniggit, if I understood correctly.

How about that heterosexual commie pinko lesbian from that god-forsaken little country which WE always stumble upon on our way to invade France, whose biggest mountain is a garbage dump and whose citizens each day pray for a BIG flood to relieve them of their suffering of being Belgians?

That would be you, Sturmi.

And since Michael Emrys quoted me somewhere on the first page I'll challenge him as well. Wait, he actually quoted me twice. That means he either

a.) appreciates my subtle humour

b.) is a wanker

Since I don't know him I'd vote for b.

Michael, Sturmy I hereby challenge you to to a fierce battle involving sharp sticks, things that go *boom* and funny cars with tracks. If you're interested, send me a setup. Sturmi, DON'T send me any pics of you in fancy underwear.

Michael, please don't send me pics of Sturmy in fancy underwear either.

If you decline I shall kill my neighbour's hamster and continue to insult my rubber plant.

I need to take a shower now.

[ May 06, 2004, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

Boo, for some reason, when you said "gap toothed newlyweds" it conjured up an image in my mind. An image of you in a wedding dress.

Joe, I'd write more but I need to go back and watch that last replay over and over and over and over again...

Papa

yeahrightwhatever ... Lars I think you may have chosen well, Parabellum (spelt but not bolded) may well work out ... of course he WILL have to demonstrate sticktoitiveness ... or somefink.

Joe

Papa

Do me a favor, you fey trollop. Leave me out of your carnal fantasies. Your neighbor's goats will get jealous.

Don't mind me, just checking out the latest username.

Paramicium gets taken to squire, and Seanachai hasn't picked up the renewable option on my squireship? Life is not fair, and because I'm not winning, it Sucks. Not "Joe doesn't send turns, so he sucks", nor Boo's crappy MSN bounces my email, so he sucks" or even "Berli is evil, so he sucks". I'm talking way more suckitude than that. Like as long as JasonC's posts are, and reading one more word would make your head explode, and the exploding goo would short out your keyboard, and the resulting fire would burn down the house, and it's raining, but not until the fire had burned through the roof, so you still get wet, and the cat needs food, but the refrigerator is burried under the rubble, and He won't stop yowling at you to feed him.

That kind of sucks.

[ May 06, 2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Originally posted by rleete:

Hey everybody, I was afraid Papa Khann would know what to call me so I changed my name back again.

followed by more blah, blah, blah...

Dear Entity,

Sorry your life sucks so bad.

Well ok, not really. Actually listening to you drone on about how much your life sucks makes me feel better about myself.

Please continue.

Sorry for the interruption.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting by the Entity.

Papa