What is the usual shipping time on an order?

Urchin

Ordered CMAK & companion book back on the 25th of December, emailed Matt (did a search on the forum) to ask where it was back on the 8th of January. He said he would look into it, haven't gotten any game or any other response yet.

Just curious how much longer I can expect to wait.

I ordered mine on the 29th, haven't seen a hint of anything other than the order confirmation that morning. Any idea where they're located, or mail the CDs from? I'm on the East coast...which is usually only 2/3 days shipping from east of the Miss. river. Unless of course the USPS is involved, in which case all bets are off lol.

Hi guys,

Don't worry I am looking into every issue that has come in over the past few weeks (or before).

Right now, here is what we know.

Since the holidays, and before, we have noticed a marked increase in time for USPS (our primary shipping vendor) to deliver items. Items are leaving our warehouse on time, but are taking far longer than normal to arrive to customers. Inclimate weather and post holiday backlog seems to be the main reason for the delays.

In late November we had a different problem that was traced to a corrupt order log file but I believe most of those orders have since reshipped and should have been received by customers by now. I have a conference call scheduled with the warehouse tomorrow and I am going to go item by item down my list of open issues to make sure EVERYONE gets taken care of.

Madmatt

We've also seen an unusual number of orders which were indeed shipped, but not received by the customer. We even use the Delivery Confirmation feature and can see that the items made it to the local Post Office, but after that... apparently not delivered. Frustrating for everybody, but thankfully not the norm.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

We've also seen an unusual number of orders which were indeed shipped, but not received by the customer. We even use the Delivery Confirmation feature and can see that the items made it to the local Post Office, but after that... apparently not delivered.

On a completely unrelated note, the first annual USPS Workers' CMAK tounrey is starting soon! Grab a "sample" copy ASAP! :D