Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm not at all certain of the status of young Emeryboard. It seems we've gone this route before but I don't recall the outcome.

I look at it this way, if he IS a Squire or Knight he's a damned ABSENT Squire or Knight isn't he and therefore it's HIS fault.

If he ISN'T a Squire or Knight then he's an SSN and his long term poster status (if you can call it that) on the outerboard matters not a whit since an SSN is an SSN is an SSN.

In other words ... I neither know nor care.

What we NEED is a website that can be carefully maintained and updated on a regular basis ... or ignored completely as the case may be.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Actually I'm not at all certain of the status of young Emeryboard.

Young? Only compared to you, Mister older-than-dirt. As to status, I believe Seanachai made some pronouncement, but we all know how much weight that carries. Treat him like the bug he is, and maybe he'll just go away.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Young? Only compared to you, Mister older-than-dirt. As to status, I believe Seanachai made some pronouncement, but we all know how much weight that carries. Treat him like the bug he is, and maybe he'll just go away. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Young? Only compared to you, Mister older-than-dirt. As to status, I believe Seanachai made some pronouncement, but we all know how much weight that carries. Treat him like the bug he is, and maybe he'll just go away. </font>

Oh, for the love of...er, ...Berli?. You are supposed to be the damn Just-a-car. At least you keep saying it over and over ad nauseum. Lots of added nauseum, one might say. Do we have to spell it out for you? Well, considering it's Shaw, I suppose I do.

how about this then: Make a farking decision already! Use that single neuron to crank out a decree. Post it (quickly, before you forget it) on this here forum so the rest of us can scof uh, share your "wisdom".

Hopefully, you will do the right thing and banish him forever, but we aren't expecting much from you, as usual.

Originally posted by rleete:

Oh, for the love of...er, ...Berli?. You are supposed to be the damn Just-a-car. At least you keep saying it over and over ad nauseum. Lots of added nauseum, one might say. Do we have to spell it out for you? Well, considering it's Shaw, I suppose I do.

how about this then: Make a farking decision already! Use that single neuron to crank out a decree. Post it (quickly, before you forget it) on this here forum so the rest of us can scof uh, share your "wisdom".

Hopefully, you will do the right thing and banish him forever, but we aren't expecting much from you, as usual.

What decision? OH ... you mean about Emeryboard ... well, it's difficult lad, mustn't be precipitous about this you know.

IF he is a Squire or even a Serf then he has certain inalienable rights ... and I can't think of anyone that's as alien as he is.

If not, well then he's just an SSN and beneath contempt.

I think we can agree that, based upon his long service to the BFC community, he should, pending further enlightenment from Seanachai or proof dredged up from the past, be accorded honorary and temporary status as SERF ... meaning that I shall spell but not bold his name in future. You may, of course, do as you choose.

Joe

given up on feifdom, too busy. but every once or three I drop in and buy grains at 100 from

:mad: Sgt. Viljuri :mad:

I say we prop him up. buy his grain, sell him your lumber/irons at ten, then buy more grain with the money he spent on the irons.

BFC must win.

The needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

given up on feifdom, too busy. but every once or three I drop in and buy grains at 100 from

:mad: Sgt. Viljuri :mad:

I say we prop him up. buy his grain, sell him your lumber/irons at ten, then buy more grain with the money he spent on the irons.

BFC must win.

The needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many

There are RULES here lad, and among those rules is that anyone who wants any form of attention, be it good or ill, must have an email address and general location in their profile. Without that I'm afraid we'll just ignore you ... actually we'll probably ignore you ANYWAY but the lack of THOSE items guarantees it.

NOW I see what Berli was on about when we started posting IL-2 messages here months ago.

Joe

Dear Lawyer,

While I must admit to not understanding the accommodations that your backwater hillbilly dealership provides I do agree that we can do more to make the customer experience more friendly.

After almost 14 years I have recently moved to a new dealership and have suggested that we do several things to make servicing customers cars more fun. The only suggestion that has been employed is that all of our customers now get a "happy ending". That is what happens when you move into the high end world of Acura.

Love,

Elvis

What decision? OH ... you mean about Emeryboard ... well, it's difficult lad, mustn't be precipitous about this you know.

IF he is a Squire or even a Serf then he has certain inalienable rights ... and I can't think of anyone that's as alien as he is.

I think we can agree that, based upon his long service to the BFC community, he should, pending further enlightenment from Seanachai or proof dredged up from the past, be accorded honorary and temporary status as SERF ... meaning that I shall spell but not bold his name in future. You may, of course, do as you choose.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Emrys

If you had a lick of sense you'd...

Save my breath for a race that has at least figured out that you're supposed to throw away the stuff you pull out of your nose? Good point, young Boggs. You show promise. I may teach you how to sharpen flint. Something may be coming to your neighborhood mailbox soon. DO NOT immerse it in water.

Michael

Aha! I see I at least managed to stir things up. For this undying service you may dedicate a golden statue of me in the plaza. As for bolding or not of my name, I care not as none of you louts can spell anyway, though Shaw does somewhat better than the rest of you—which is to claim very, very little.

Hope you all die in geat pain soon.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Aha! I see I at least managed to stir things up. For this undying service you may dedicate a golden statue of me in the plaza. As for bolding or not of my name, I care not as none of you louts can spell anyway, though Shaw does somewhat better than the rest of you—which is to claim very, very little.

Michael

You've spoken well of me Michael Emrys (spelt but not bolded) ... I shall never forgive you for that affront.

However, I do see a glimmering of promise in the above, a tiny sliver of the right stuff as it were and you HAVE been around the BFC board for practically ever ... mind you that ridiculously high member number is a mark against you and practically screams "Newbie" but there are more desperate cases who have made it.

Regretably I have a Serf currently under observation for elevation to Squiredom so I'm afraid I can't speak for you myself. The Serfdom will, perforce, have to be temporary until or unless another Knight of the CessPool should choose to make it permanent.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

And I think I can speak for most of us when I say, here's hoping you have a wolverine enema real soon.

Joe, I'd be willing to take on Emrys as my own personal squire, as I haven't had one since I de-evolved Nidan to the lofty rank of Kanigget, but...well...Emrys and I have a certain history, if you will (or won't. It really wouldn't change much.)

You see, for awhile, Rune was attempting to get Emrys to be my mortal enemy, but...well...Emrys is kind of a (oh, what's the word I'm looking for...?) sissy-boy. You know, the type of individual that makes Darla Hood look butch.

Some things were said, tears shed...that kind of thing and knowing now what a sensitive person he is, I just don't think it would work out.

Plus the fact that he doesn't play PBEMs, so I'd never get him to actually challenge anyone and therefore be able to make him a Kanigget and so...I'd be stuck with him.

Nah. Not going to happen.

See if you can't palm him off on Seanachai.

Say you'll trade him for a wide receiver to be named later.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, I'd be willing to take on Emrys as my own personal squire, as I haven't had one since I de-evolved Nidan to the lofty rank of Kanigget, but...well...Emrys and I have a certain history, if you will (or won't. It really wouldn't change much.)

You see, for awhile, Rune was attempting to get Emrys to be my mortal enemy, but...well...Emrys is kind of a (oh, what's the word I'm looking for...?) sissy-boy. You know, the type of individual that makes Darla Hood look butch.

Some things were said, tears shed...that kind of thing and knowing now what a sensitive person he is, I just don't think it would work out.

Plus the fact that he doesn't play PBEMs, so I'd never get him to actually challenge anyone and therefore be able to make him a Kanigget and so...I'd be stuck with him.

Nah. Not going to happen.

See if you can't palm him off on Seanachai.

Say you'll trade him for a wide receiver to be named later.

Well if he doesn't play PBEMs then to hell with him that's what I say.

Joe

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Lawyer,

While I must admit to not understanding the accommodations that your backwater hillbilly dealership provides I do agree that we can do more to make the customer experience more friendly.

After almost 14 years I have recently moved to a new dealership and have suggested that we do several things to make servicing customers cars more fun. The only suggestion that has been employed is that all of our customers now get a "happy ending". That is what happens when you move into the high end world of Acura.

Love,

Elvis

A happy ending ? What, you give 'em a prostitue dressed up as a princess with each car sold, and write "and they married, had many children and lived happily ever after" on your ledgers ?

Or maybe it's just stating that "yes, but he *was* happy when the brakes failed, the direction broke loose and he ran into that wall at 120mph." ?

Seanachai is a scrofulous frock-nibbler.

Turns out I know someone who knows Dorosh.

My feet hurt and Salma Hayek is not here to rub upon them thusly with various body parts of Salmaik wonderousness.

So I loathe you all.

Originally posted by dalem:

My feet hurt and Salma Hayek is not here...

Do you know, I once ran into Salma Hayek in a truck stop, where I had a 'American Ranch Breakfast' with her, and her entourage and bodyguards all around.

I asked her for the syrup. She asked me for that weird ****e that women put into their coffee, that apparently mimics sugar.

Don't take much more then that, sometimes, to forge a link.

I described you to her, and she said you sounded 'icky'. She kissed me on the cheek when we parted company.

Every night I remember her there in that truck stop in Arizona, with her hair bound back, and no make-up, and looking very tired. And she simply fecking murdered a round of eggs, ham, american fries, and toast. Rye toast.

I've still got her private phone number. But she made me promise I wouldn't ever give it out to someone as lame as you.

She was very beautiful. Even with no make-up.

Did I mention that?

All right, this is the absolute limit.

Daft old men giving in-extenso tales of their wet dreams... If this gets any worse, I'll have to call for an Emergency Sanitation of all people involved. Sanitation via Flamethrower.

...mind you that ridiculously high member number is a mark against you and practically screams "Newbie"...

I realize, Joe, that the years must weigh heavily upon you. Therefore, from the bountiful well of my compassion, I will guide your tremorous hands over the braille at the bottom of your screen. Now, if you read carefully, you will find there the information, thoughtfully provided by the officials of BFC, that you were registered during the month of November, 1999. And if you will further endeavor to read—I'm not rushing you am I?—the corresponding information under my own posts, which states that I was registered during the month of February, 1999. In other words, you bumble-headed namby-pamby witless old ninnie, NINE MONTHS AHEAD OF YOU, YOU TWIT! I was here not only before God created the world, I was here before even God was born! Newbie!

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do you know, I once ran into Salma Hayek in a truck stop, where I had a 'American Ranch Breakfast' with her, and her entourage and bodyguards all around.

Is that the one outside Nogales with the attached motel? That's where I caught up with her. Her BGs forced me to accompany her to her room where I had to suck on her toes for an hour. It was pure bliss.

Michael